www.wmdolls.com

Any site using PayPal should be legit right??

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
Paul79
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Any site using PayPal should be legit right??

Post by Paul79 »

Hi everybody!

I write this post because I read many people saying that only TDF approved vendors are legit.
I think any vendor offering PayPal payment method is trustable. I bought my first doll before finding this forum. The price was a bargain, $817 for a 140cm doll!!
I wasn't worried about being scammed because I paid through PayPal. In case something went wrong, I would just open a PayPal dispute and get my money back.

Is it impossible to get scammed if paying with PayPal right??
Thanks!

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Any site using PayPal should be legit right??

Post by hollows+fentiman »

Wrong!

I sadly paid for a Candy8teen Doll in 2016 using PayPal and the doll never arrived and I couldn’t get my money back through PayPal either! They fobbed it off until it went over their time limit of six months. £700 down the drain!

Cheers, Hollows.
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Anyone, and I mean anyone can accept money through PayPal, scam artist or not and like H+F says, there is a time limit on filing a claim.

Mitchy
Doll
Doll

Post by Mitchy »

For the most part, you are covered, but, bear has had many ebay purchases from over seas go sideways. even scammers can get an account on ebay and paypal. They have some way of hacking dates they joined and even ratings. Ebay and paypal cover this stuff, but it still sucks!
Bears naughty but nice kitten

travisisgod
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by travisisgod »

I attempted to purchase 3 dolls on ebay via paypal and they gave fake deliver details to USPS and the tracking numbers said I declined the deliveries when there was no actual package sent. I contacted USPS and they said they didn't have anything. I contacted paypal and they refused the refund because they claimed I 'denied delivery' which I never did. Never got a refund, lost all the money spent... Unable to provide proof that the USPS has the package at the USPS store because the package never existed... Paypal aint 100% so be careful...

DollsFrance
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by DollsFrance »

Paypal doesn't mean anything, even Amazon sells fake dolls.
Here is our TPE 160cm YLdoll body + #124 own Dollsfrance head Cheyenne sold on Amazon for 85 EUR. We sell her for 2090 EUR. A real bargain !
arnaque_poupee_sexuelle_amazon.jpg
arnaque_poupee_sexuelle_amazon.jpg (182.27 KiB) Viewed 2459 times
They use our photos to sell counterfeits or other cheap products. In this case you will receive an inflatable sex doll.
There is no way to check/know if the doll you buy on those marketplaces is authentic.

My only advice :

==> Buy from an approved vendor on TDF. <==

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DexterQuest »

The only place I would use outside of the trusted vendors is Amazon Prime with verified purchase reviews. If the item is Amazon Prime, then the seller already sent the item to an Amazon warehouse and it's ready to go. I ordered two 100cm dolls this way. The first one was great and met all my expectations. The second one was super crappy (wires coming out of the fingers ... described as medium skin tone but it was very fair -- paler than even my worst handheld toys ... and the neck was 3x the length than desired), but it did match the photos. With clothes, I didn't notice the weird neck.

The downside to Amazon Prime (and most of the shady websites I've seen) is that they don't have the custom options. My first doll had verified purchase good reviews. My second had no reviews: this should have been a red flag. Regular 3rd party Amazon sellers would definitely be too shady to try.

The best dolls (140cm+) are the ones that you can pick head, skin tone, standing feet, shrugging shoulders, wig, eyes, etc from a trusted vendor. I have 5 dolls, 10 heads from trusted vendors and they are good quality.

DollsFrance
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by DollsFrance »

it's lottery

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

King mansion?
You were taken!
In fact, paypal could claim they will not cover you due to the nature of the article you purchased.
Sad, but true.
BCD
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

LoversJD
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by LoversJD »

Absolutely not! I used German based vendor who has their link in the Google Ads section to make my first purchase. I received a fake doll (I checked with the manufacturer and they claimed it wasn't theirs). I had to put together a report and make a claim on PayPal (The vendor put up a fight, however, they didn't know I documented everything (I learnt this in forensics at university) .. I sent the report to my bank and Paypal.

It's safe to say I got the refund and it's a relief the vendor is not on this forum. Stick with the manufacturers and vendors on the forum :) That would be my recommendation!
Perception - "We don't see things as they are. We see them as we are." Anais Nin

XYDoll Monika 148cm -

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

LoversJD,
Glad to hear that!
Jeff
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

dave7311
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by dave7311 »

Here's a link to one of the best places to get a pre-owned doll :
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=77
moreover, TDF has the ' actual ' vendors ( manufacturers )
Why go elsewhere? You are in the right place ( right here )

:plaidskirt:

Looking_for_a_doll

Post by Looking_for_a_doll »

dave7311 wrote: Why go elsewhere?
I think for many, as was the case with myself initially, the cheaper price draws you in. Everybody wants a bargain. It’s not until you start doing your research on here that you actually see how these sites selling the lower priced dolls are scam artists and ripoffs. Haven’t bought my first doll yet, but when I do it will definitely be from a TDF approved vendor.

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Mon Amour Toujour »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:King mansion?
You were taken!
In fact, paypal could claim they will not cover you due to the nature of the article you purchased.
Sad, but true.
BCD

It's important to note- Doll vendors that use PayPal are violating their policy of use. PayPal prohibits the sale of "adult" products and products that are manufactured after the payment; all sale items must be in stock and available to ship immediately. For sales on eBay the loophole is that the site is not selling the adult product the eBay member is. For legit and scam vendors accepting PayPal it is a ticking time bomb. At any time PayPal may discover what they're accepting payments for and the account will be terminated. This is the same for most credit card processing companies such as Authorize Net.

I don't accept PayPal directly because of this. I think people are brainwashed to believe PayPal is the best way to pay online when it isn't. Your credit card company will back your purchase just as much as PayPal would.

If you want to shut down the scam sites that you ordered a bum doll from using PayPal, call PayPal and let them know what you purchased. PayPal will delete their account and that's one less way they can take payments.
Email:info@FreelovedollHouse.com
http://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

LoversJD
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by LoversJD »

MonAmour wrote:
Booty Call Dolls wrote:King mansion?
You were taken!
Sad, but true.
BCD

It's important to note- Doll vendors that use PayPal are violating their policy of use. PayPal prohibits the sale of "adult" products and products that are manufactured after the payment; all sale items must be in stock and available to ship immediately. For sales on eBay the loophole is that the site is not selling the adult product the eBay member is. For legit and scam vendors accepting PayPal it is a ticking time bomb. At any time PayPal may discover what they're accepting payments for and the account will be terminated. This is the same for most credit card processing companies such as Authorize Net.

I don't accept PayPal directly because of this. I think people are brainwashed to believe PayPal is the best way to pay online when it isn't. Your credit card company will back your purchase just as much as PayPal would.

If you want to shut down the scam sites that you ordered a bum doll from using PayPal, call PayPal and let them know what you purchased. PayPal will delete their account and that's one less way they can take payments.
What you just said didn't make allot of sense to me. I have been awarded a refund by PayPal (RE: My earlier post). I told them it was embarrassing to make a claim like this, however, the agent laughed and told me everyone in the office has had at-least one like my claim. He explained they handle the sale like they would for any other sale (using a kettle as an example). He told me about the fakes being sent out ect (my bank also talked as if they were aware of the issue - Lloyds).

Maybe the policies are different in the UK than in other countries? Because they all took really good care of me.
Perception - "We don't see things as they are. We see them as we are." Anais Nin

XYDoll Monika 148cm -

INFORMATIONS