www.wmdolls.com

Too good to be True? Dhgate....

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
gdprime
Apprentice
Apprentice

Too good to be True? Dhgate....

Post by gdprime »

https://www."Banned Site Link, see Banned Sites List in Dolls In General"/product/153cm-he ... art-1-null

Saw this doll online... Also seen on --Non-verified Vendor-- - The pics look fantastic, however no videos, and can't find much info on the seller "Pinklover" - sigh - I wonder if these are knock offs, or what type of quality is to be expected from such a low price.

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Re: Too good to be True? Dhgate....

Post by deerman »

It's True it is a banned site for a reason! :roll: Buyer beware! :whistle:

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

deerman wrote:It's True it is a banned site for a reason! :roll: Buyer beware! :whistle:
Exactly. Well said Deerman :thumbs_up:

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Yeah don't mess with that stuff. Can you post how much they wanted for their doll and what kind of supposedly she was? No doubt a scam in which you would recieve a doll of questionable materials, an airbabe, or nothing at all.

I have had some seriously 3rd rate dolls in shop here. The chemical odor was enough to give me a sore throat and resperatory issues. Best not to take chances with your health.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

gdprime
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by gdprime »

I've only seen the doll elsewhere on a site called esdoll . com - its the 153cm "Brandy" doll - listed on the site for sale $959 usually $2200 - and on dhgate it's listed as $832 -
One thing I just noticed on both sites is a watermark or text poorly photoshoped out - i can still see where some of the text from the original site or image is visible.. SMH. I really like the look of this doll but can't find it anywhere else...

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

gdprime wrote:I've only seen the doll elsewhere on a site called esdoll . com - its the 153cm "Brandy" doll - listed on the site for sale $959 usually $2200 - and on dhgate it's listed as $832 -
One thing I just noticed on both sites is a watermark or text poorly photoshoped out - i can still see where some of the text from the original site or image is visible.. SMH. I really like the look of this doll but can't find it anywhere else...
Go to the search bar top right corner and type 153 cm
Some images reviews and photos will come up. For 832 bucks you will recieve a poorly made knock off that will fall apart.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

INFORMATIONS