www.wmdolls.com

elssexdoll.com is it a legit website?

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
Erasus

elssexdoll.com is it a legit website?

Post by Erasus »

Hi everyone,

I found this website that sells silicone love dolls elssexdoll.com
Strangely, I didn't find any bad / good reviews about this website, but I'm still trying to be very careful.
It's possible to contact them via phone, chat, contact form (email) but still as I asked the proof of the particular doll that I chose all they gave me is a bunch of Skype chat history pictures of other customers that show that they got their product in a good condition and such, but those pictures could be easily faked as well and I also got one photo of their factory (but if it's a scam they probably use some genuine factory pictures but they just hide under the name of that factory).
The things that I noticed on that website that raise my suspicion:

1. No real proofs of doll pictures that they sell.
2. Poor written English on website and when chatting with the seller.
3. Website uses inconsistent text formatting for the content.
4. Seller talks in circles when asked for real proofs, tries to talk his way out of it mostly, although he did provide factory pictures and skype chat histories of other customers.

It's unbelievable that there are a lot of scam websites who supposedly sell silicone dolls, it makes me question reality, how those people make a living, is it really possible that it's a scam? Even selling real silicone dolls is no child's play but how in the world they could make serious money scamming people and get away with it easily.

That was my first post so sorry if I didn't provide enough details or wasn't insightful enough, my English isn't perfect either but I feel I can see through some websites and tell whether it's a scam or not. For me, personally, that website looks like a scam but it also has some things that it makes me believe it could be legit.

I would be grateful if could give me some of your insight about this website.

Happy New Year to everyone :)

siliconefun
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: elssexdoll.com is it a legit website?

Post by siliconefun »

Hi Erasus,

forget this crap. Again simply forget that. Buy from TDF approved vendors.....and you receive what you order.

- SF -

Erasus

Post by Erasus »

siliconefun wrote:Hi Erasus,

forget this crap. Again simply forget that. Buy from TDF approved vendors.....and you receive what you order.

- SF -
Thank you for your reply, yeah now I'm getting the rough feel of such websites, I can spend quite a good amount of money now but still I need to wait and save a little more money before I can buy high quality one from trusted vendor :). It's always better to pay a lot more once and be satisfied.

I wonder what I can do to stop such websites they really get on my nerves every time I'm looking for something.

alc123
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by alc123 »

Erasus wrote:Thank you for your reply, yeah now I'm getting the rough feel of such websites, I can spend quite a good amount of money now but still I need to wait and save a little more money before I can buy high quality one from trusted vendor :). It's always better to pay a lot more once and be satisfied.
Yes. Even if elssexdoll is not a scam, there is no way to determine the quality or durability of the dolls they sell.

INFORMATIONS