www.wmdolls.com

Is Intimatehoney.com legit ?

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
KingCrust

Is Intimatehoney.com legit ?

Post by KingCrust »

Hi guys,

I'm new here, I was about to buy my first doll like a complete fool when i found that the sites was banned on TDF!

So i found a new websites with a lot of asian looking doll, at a pretty good price, but its seem a little bit fishy to me...
And it is not on any list so...What do you guys think of it ?

Intimatehoney.com

Thanks!

siliconefun
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Is Intimatehoney.com legit ?

Post by siliconefun »

Hi KingCrust,
Welcome to TDF :glou:
Simply buy from approved vendors...and you will get what you've ordered. It's your money and your decision, it's all upon you but don't come back whining when someone scammed you.
Just my 2 cents.

- SF -

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mondoon »

Hi Kingcrust and welcome to TDF.

As you're a new member you may like to look at new members welcome Page http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 31&t=69369

And you might like to introduce yourself in Member Introductions http://dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=231

As Siliconfun has said you can't really go wrong by getting your doll through a vendor approved by TDF. That's not to say that there aren't other vendors out there who have a perfectly legitimate business but the risks are increased considerably. You know that if you order through one of the vendors here that A) you will receive the doll you ordered and B) If there is a problem it will be sorted out by that vendor.

Enjoy the search for your doll.
"Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey" - John Lennon

Super Softy Monkey Team Doll Force Go !!

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

KingCrust

Post by KingCrust »

Thank you guys for your awesome answers! Every advice is a good advice for a noob like me !

siliconefun
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconefun »

KingCrust wrote:Thank you guys for your awesome answers! Every advice is a good advice for a noob like me !
Hi KingCrust,

we're glad to help noob's :thumbs_up: . Take care while placing an order (especially China) because there're a some fakes/copies on the market.
Some members here were scammed by dubious vendors and these dolls are very low in quality. The TPE they use is a minor grade and questionable regarding your health.
That's not at all worth the risk and the money. Take a look here http://dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=68 to the doll manufacturer and their approved vendors and you can't go wrong.
The hardest part is to find the 'doll of your dreams' so I wish you a happy doll hunting :D

- SF -

INFORMATIONS