www.wmdolls.com

Please help: is --Non-verified Vendor-- legit?

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
Maddas
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Please help: is --Non-verified Vendor-- legit?

Post by Maddas »

I purchased a stock doll from this website via talking to William. From my experience I highly recommend this website. Customer service is great and prompt. Weather these are genuine jy I do not know. But comparing my genuine WM doll compared to this company. I would much rather buy another doll from --Non-verified Vendor--. my wife purchased the wm doll for herself and in my opinion it's rubbish compared to the 1 purchased from jy.
The doll from jy looks and feel much more sturdy compared to the WM. However. The WM doll is slightly more softer. But personally. For texture the jy being slightly more dense offers a much more intense feel when used. Attention to detail on the jy is much better than the WM
At the moment. Time will only tell for quality and so fair. The doll from jy is ahead. Both of our dolls are 2months old and used quite heavily
Maddas

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

It's good to know of your good experience and I hope JY will head in the direction of improval again.

To some extent whether a doll is good does depend on what she's used for.

The makeup on the JY doll heads is not as subtle as WM but a level of abstraction, like some blow-up dolls, can be a turn on in terms of giving an "essence of" experience rather than the real thing.

The joints of my JY doll are very unevenly adjusted so that she cannot stand by herself as her ankles are loose, and her elbow rotation joints are loose so her lower arms move around freely. She cannot pose reliably therefore but she can roll around in bed more easily.

The surface of the TPE is different subtly to the Jinsan dolls and where a knee for instance is bent, and the TPE is stretched, then friction on the sheets can degrade the surface of the TPE.

It's for this reason that I have to regard my JY doll more in the nature of a consumable, of a fantasy sextoy only, rather than the more treasured attitudes I find for my other toy ladies.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Simplicity

Post by Simplicity »

From my experience, I communicated with the rep over a week period getting my doll right with jy-doll. The responses were very prompt as well, and somewhat informative, I mean can't expect complete amazing English but it was clear for the most part. I was given 2 extra wigs, one they had to order because it was the photographers, and the other was what they had used to send me finished production pictures; which was nice of them. Deliver itself was quite fast I'd say about a week or so to arrival (after 4~5 day manufacturing?). Box was very nicely packed without any issues or damage other than some corners of the tape being broken due to transport and handling etc. Payment was as usual. I even contacted them twice after the delivery and the Rep still responded. I would say the doll was a 8/10, I took 2 off because the orifices were a bit roughed inside I guess during the removal from casting process, and also the doll wrist is as Harem pointed out not very satisfactory but that's how all the wrists are for now. Doll was just like the images shown though on their site. The weight though I'd add a little more than what they posted probably 5~10lbs. Imo the site's quite legit.
DS 145CM - Lina (Lin Lin)
JY 170CM - Found a new home

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Simplicity wrote:The weight though I'd add a little more than what they posted probably 5~10lbs. Imo the site's quite legit.
Good to know that you've had a generally good experience. Interesting observation about weight. Size for size compared with other manuafacturers, JY are heavier. That extra weight will be particularly important for some people and for that reason, important to be open minded to other manufacturers.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Mon Amour Toujour »

spookylittleboy wrote:I have been looking at jydolls for a while. I decided to go with a wm-168 due to reputation but im still very interested in both the 162 and the 170 from jydoll wich i hope to add to my collection one day.

That being said it seems jydoll changed their website. Instead of loading jydoll.com it now loads jydoll.cn and
the site is now completely in chinese. Maybe they changing tac and are aiming for chinese market only now?
Also prices on their website are insanely low wich seem to support the chinese market only theory.

Any vendor intouch with jy have more insight to these changes?
I deal directly with the factory and have not had any issues with JY dolls since cooperating with them.
Email:info@FreelovedollHouse.com
http://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Maddas,
Who did your wife get her WM doll from?
Your JY is most likely legit.....
The reason why I ask is to just to make sure she got it from a TDF vendor else your comparison is not very fair IMHO
Jeff
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

mark81
Ex-Member

Post by mark81 »

Maddas wrote:wm doll for herself and in my opinion it's rubbish compared to the 1 purchased from jy
Are you going to fix/explain this exaggeration?

badboy74

Post by badboy74 »

Hi everyone
I just signed up here
sorry my english but i do not know the language and i am using google translator
I just bought my first jy from this site that seems to serve all of europe,
https://www.bamboladargento.com/prodott ... -naturale/
and it seems that he is also doing the whole world
https://www.thesilverdoll.com
I asked many questions to the site contact and he was very kind and he always answered me very quickly,
not like climaxdoll that I'm still waiting for a reply for a month, if assistance is this if you have a problem?
has anyone already bought from this site?
it seems reliable,
the doll will arrive in about 40 days
as soon as it arrives I will let you know the first impressions

Robbie222
Former Member

Post by Robbie222 »

Update for this topic:

As it seems there where problems with JY doll in the past but this seemed to be over now.

I ordered a JYDoll at www.--Non-verified Vendor-- with Alicia. They provide a very good service until this moment for me and they updated the skeleton with a new version that has no problems anymore. My doll will arrive in a few weeks and I will report back here to let you guys know if it the doll that I expect from JY-doll/the one that I ordered.

You can take a look at the review from --Non-verified Vendor-- that I will update from time to time:

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=121211
Go ahead, make my day!

vandoll

Post by vandoll »

Guy, One thing is not clear, has anyone dealt diectly with jydoll.com (not --Non-verified Vendor--)? I have been waiting a year, and I am now ready, but the supplier in my country is dragging their feet and JYdoll.com tells me I can get delivery in only a few weeks (https://www.jydoll.com/jydoll-4ft9-150c ... arch=ulima).

Is it safe to order from JYdoll.com? is it a real vendor? I was taken to the cleaners a few years ago, and I am just no able to afford another mistake.

Do you think/know that their estimate of 2 weeks to build the doll and two more weeks to ship from China to Canada is realistic or maybe verified by someone?

I would be very grateful for some insight.

I am not sure I want to mess with Canada Customs (the doll is clearly a grown woman), but maybe I should wait for the company in Canada to finally get the doll ordered (have waited 6 weeks, since someone was away on vacation, at the Canadian company)? I am just frustrated right now.

Advice?

vandoll

Post by vandoll »

dolph42 wrote:
staycool64 wrote:BeautifulDolls carry them and will give you a really good price! I'm looking at the 166CM doll.
Man, they have some great models there! Just wished they did layaway!
SexDollCanada.com lets you pay in installments and is a legit company in Toronto, Canada. I would buy from them, but they do not have the doll I want. They are very willing to give lots of info over a long period.

Grimmiekins
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Grimmiekins »

vandoll wrote:
dolph42 wrote:
staycool64 wrote:BeautifulDolls carry them and will give you a really good price! I'm looking at the 166CM doll.
Man, they have some great models there! Just wished they did layaway!
SexDollCanada.com lets you pay in installments and is a legit company in Toronto, Canada. I would buy from them, but they do not have the doll I want. They are very willing to give lots of info over a long period.
sex doll Canada doesn't have the doll you want? they carry JY so they should be able to get you any JY doll you want as long as she is with in the law. I know they make small dolls and those you cant get in Canada

PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PDutus »

Hi, I bought my JY 175 through Paul at Cloud Climax in the UK. He deals regularly with Sam at JYdoll.com. I message Sam with ideas and suggestions, and he always replies very promptly.

As regards quality, I have owned Sophie for nearly three months and no major issues. Some joints of the skeleton are stiffer and creakier than others, but this might improve with time and use (I've mentioned this to Sam), but it seems to have a good range of movement (I never force the joints) - the knees are particularly good.

She has the new oil free "Platinum" TPE and there is no oil leak (but I think even the standard TPE is good in this respect) and the smell when I got her was slight (it's virtually completely disappeared now, only really noticeable if you bury your nose in her flesh :)).

One option I went for is the new "uterus style" fixed vagina - very realistic ;)

JY seem to be improving all the time. No, they are not perfect (what product is?), but they are keenly priced and to my mind worth investigating.
My girls:
Sophie - JY 175 (JY Head #167)
Valentina - JY 175 (JY Head #101)
Kiania - Sino 161 (Heads S6 & S7)
Rashona - WM 172B (WM Head #64)
Helga - JY 166 (JY head #101)
Patsy - JY 166 (JY Head #102)
Ingrid - JY 166 (SM Head #76)
Monique - JY 165SR (JY Head #134)

Kira-sama
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Kira-sama »

This is part of my conversation with Anung Un Rama when I bought my JY 161cm using an email from --Non-verified Vendor--.

Me: "I got the email from this website: https://www.--Non-verified Vendor--/"

Anung Un Rama:

"OK, yes that is Alicia's site (with William, Alica and Sally).

OK they are NOT the official JY factory site, but a a independent agent that has a contract to disribute and resell JY product lines.

The official JY retail site is

https://www.jydoll.com/index.html

and their wholesale outlet is

(Edited link out)

So the site you bought from while not the official site, ussually sources directly through the factory wholesaler (bulk sales) agent in charge (Sam or Sunny, or Rose)."

Robbie222
Former Member

Post by Robbie222 »

I ordered my doll last week at JY-Doll (Alicia) and her service until now is VERY good. Quick replies and my order is already being processed as we speak. You can check my topic for a review that I will be updating
Go ahead, make my day!

INFORMATIONS