www.wmdolls.com

Banned Sites List - and SCAMS

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
Sofia dolll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Banned Sites List - and SCAMS

Post by Sofia dolll »

Ive seen a post in our doll community. He purchased from siliconesexdollcity and had a great experience with doll pics. I tried to reach out to him but he never responded. I’m still on the fence about siliconesexdollcity. I’d rather go with rlsd or Jeff from booty call dolls. Dolls are a hefty amount of cash to risk on a unsure site

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Re: Banned Sites List

Post by Anung Un Rama »

alc123 wrote:
Anung Un Rama wrote:...
Sure give them a go, let us know how it works out for you.

For Info have a read here http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... y#p1112829

I am located in Oz, and I can tell you there are no Silicone or tpe doll manufacturers down under at all, doll designers yep sure, I know a great guy, if you like the exotic :wink: but SSDC is az Ozzy as Vladimir Putin mate,

Cheers Anung
1) On the thread you link to, you wrote: "Interesting...they have an Australian cell (mobile phone for you ozzy wankers) phone number and international prefix +61, but the domain for the site is based in Garden City New York."

It's a little unclear what you were trying to say here, but as best I can make out your are suggesting that the vendor can't be Australian because he chose an American company to host his web site. But there's nothing strange about an Australian company choosing an American web hosting company.

2) Another poster in that thread writes, "Yeah selling tpe advertised as silicone is a dead give away of dishonesty, or ignorance."

That's true, but lots of companies have names that don't reflect their current product line. I don't think that having the word "silicone" in a company name is the same thing as claiming that you are selling silicone dolls.

3) Above you claim that "there are no Silicone or tpe doll manufacturers down under." The Doll Vendors page on this site contains the claim that one of the vendors "manufactures life-sized simulation dolls." Would you recommend against buying from that vendor? Another vendor on TDF is accurately described as a "professional doll agent," but they have a manufacturer account so the word "manufacturer" appears under their name on every post they make on this site. Would you recommend against buying from that vendor? In contrast, I don't think you will find Silicone Sex Doll City claiming to be a manufacturer; if you spotted any such claim on their site please post the exact claim. If your point is that they don't identify the manufacturers of their products, and that this might lead people to assume that they were the manufacturer as well as the seller, then you are holding the company to a standard that the majority of doll vendors would not meet.

4) You claim that "SSDC is [as] Ozzy as Vladimir Putin." The following link is a third party confirmation of the showroom address:

http://www.businesslistings.net.au/Love ... 38087.aspx

I won't post the owner's home address here because that would border on stalking, but Google Maps indicates that it's about a one hour drive from the showroom. If the owner didn't live in Australia, he would have an improbably long commute.

If you want to find older records on the owner, I'd suggest looking into Gravaris Jewellery.

What I claimed in my previous post was that Silicone Sex Doll City, "appear to be a legitimate vendor." It's certainly possible that I overlooked some indication that this vendor is a scammer, but what you've brought up are things that I would suggest are common industry practices rather than indications of a scam.

I stand corrected. Thankyou for your invaluable research :whistle:

So, What are the chances that I happen to walk close to that route every day from Central Station to the Fleet Base at Woolloomooloo? What are the chances I would think to chase this one up....and you know what... 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O

I actually found a Doll factory called Silicone Sexdoll City hiding in the backs streets of Surrey Hills in Sydney Australia. 8O

As a matter of fact, not just any doll factory. It was incredible. The entire JINSAN affiliated factories had been uplifted and moved into this site it was amazing. They had hundreds of legitimate JINSAN made doll lines and brands, that they make and customise in house and then display dolls in their amazing showroom, just like listed in true local here

https://www.truelocal.com.au/business/s ... urry-hills

I also saw some of our forums Amazing international photographers (you guys know who you are :thumbs_up: ) with their studios set up in there taking professional marketing shots for Silicone Sexdoll City's exclusive manufactured on site catalogue as well...WOW...like doll owner heaven. :thumbs_up:

You guys are now like, are you joking Anung? 8O

Yes...you got me, I am joking, but this guy started it :lol:

This is the premises

116-122 kippax st Surry Hills, Sydney, NSW 2010.png
116-122 kippax st Surry Hills, Sydney, NSW 2010.png (1.14 MiB) Viewed 4045 times
But I did catch a snap of this guy leaving the place.

So in the event that member alc123 is vendor affiliated, please email support@dollforum.com?subject=Vendor application request .

Be sure to ensure your business model can meet buyer assurance expectations and that you can stand behind the product you are selling, such that a defective doll can be replaced without unreasonable cost to the buyer. That is just the start!

As a red hot tip, recommend not pulling the piss out of the most influential Australian Doll connoisseur on the world's most definitive resource on love dolls and erotic dolls for adults since 2001 forum, as not great for business fella!

So sure, potentially an office, a desk and a guy and a laptop, but another hot tip for an AU based sexdoll retailer, recommend listing prices in AUD as the default option, and do not use other companies and members images to promote your product, and while you are at it, try to match the specifications with the dolls advertised and pictured.

Next tip, try to at least have a business models as you are advertising , as you address premises has been observed, measured and found wanting.

8O yep, I know Anung, your not like this normally, 8O

me....well OK sure, I guess we ain't goner be swappin' spit and bumpin' uglies in the shower any time soon. Damm, there goes my next career option 8O Bad Hellboy :evil:

Doll manufacturers have license and patents for the doll designs they have IP on. You do not.

Doll Brands are made by OEM factories, rather than manufacturers (who own the IP to the doll brand and model), but for simplicity we refer to the as manufacturers. So again, not SSDC either.

Ergo, guy with laptop and a desk in an office space with an international domain website (but exporting dolls out of AUST will never be economical), who is still trying to figure out who he maybe sourcing his product through and at what quality, from what wholesaler agent, and how to get the best margin dropshipping unverified product to some aussie schmuk who does not know any better.

At best, a adult store small shop fron selling dildoes, masturbators, whips, chains, other kinky shit, and lingerie with a line on other import items at big mark up prices. Fair one! A guys got to make a livin' right. So sure do it legit!

School is out for the day peeps.

Anung :wink:

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

8O ..and strangely...no further reply.

I wonder why :wink:

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Freestylewolf

Post by Freestylewolf »

Friend of mine bought one from MAsking Dolls [China} on ebay, told him don't buy but too late...Still in transit, I'm sure he is in for a treat...

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Freestylewolf wrote:Friend of mine bought one from MAsking Dolls [China} on ebay, told him don't buy but too late...Still in transit, I'm sure he is in for a treat...

:D Welcome new member Freestylewolf, here are some handy starters links for you too....

Newbies Welcome Page

Member Introductions

Cheers Anung :thumbs_up:

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!

AceBigalow

Post by AceBigalow »

Siliconesexdollcity is legit. Ordered WM 163cm H cup on April 17th doll was delivered on May 25th. Good communication with Steve delivery was as promised. No issues.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Sure Ace, Great news, came from that factory shown in my post above.

So You got a Wm 163 H Cup from SSDC, awesome, as they claim they are the manufacturer :thumbs_up:

"The silicone world can be cruel so don't be fooled by some websites that have fancy looking dolls at very cheap prices because 60% of the time you will receive something that looks like a monkey that you fill with air and some cases receive nothing at all,trust me its very frustrating. There are so many fake websites out there so don't get scammed and become a victim of a fake doll sites and receive a cheap and nasty imitation doll with fake reviews. All our reviews go through to a review company called Yotpo which means when someone submits a review to our website it will not come to us at all it stays on the Yotpo platform which means that the review cannot be manipulated or changed in any way so yes all our reviews are genuine. Silicone Sex Doll City have put so much work into our dolls and show room that is the reason why we have to water mark our photo's and video's to stop these fake websites from stealing all our hard work and to keep this industry as safe as it can be from scammers.All our dolls are handcrafted from highest quality TPE, equipped with a stainless steal skeleton with a body and face that is hand-crafted with detail to suit the options you have selected for your purchase.All the dolls that we sell are so incredibly realistic from head to toe with features such as eyebrows, nipples, lip and vagina are all hand painted and permanent,eyelashes attached,with finger and toe nails. So much work goes into to crafting a high-quality doll it really is amazing to watch."

But you got a doll made by WM Dolls?

Since my above expose, it is interesting that Steve, Lucy and Maggie, have removed the We are manufacturers statement from their business listing and site, but must have forgotten to edit the the FAQ's. Hate it when that happens :whistle:

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!

vikwey
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by vikwey »

I bought my sanhui on the site thesilverdoll.com, the doll must still arrive. I bought on this site before getting to know TDF. Now I'm very worried, can anyone give me information on thesilverdoll.com? please, I would be very grateful.
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=102624

After effects....Photoshop....Maya....Make your life more interesting

Dick Centric
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Dick Centric »

Adventurer wrote:There are some absolutely beautiful websites in that list tytamice... I'm not sure why a vendor would go to all that trouble making a slick website and yet not bother to become verified here on TDF. That said, I happily join a chorus of people who will tell you to not buy from a non-TDF approved vendor. There are just too many horror stories out there when people buy with someone who does not have a reputation to uphold here.
How do new vendors know to check with TDF for approval? Are there business conventions i'm not aware of? Did this forum spark the industry? IOW, what are TDF's credentials, if i may ask.
Just wanting the skinny over here, thanks

Poradicus
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Poradicus »

Many vendors know about TDF but refuse to join either because they do not want to pay a fee to join the process, or they don't want anyone to know about their business practices. I think a company that refuses to join to access thousands of customers and get rave reviews says a lot about their business. If customers run into trouble with their dolls and contact doll vendors, not apart of TDF, chances will be nothing will be solved and there are higher risk of not getting satisfaction guaranteed.

Unfortunately scams can happen, with pop up sites going up looking pristine and nice, does not mean they honor customer loyalty or service. With that said many people will always refer people to TDF before they pull the trigger on purchasing a doll from an unknown vendor that just uploaded their site in a couple weeks.

roodood
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by roodood »

Dick Centric wrote:
Adventurer wrote:There are some absolutely beautiful websites in that list tytamice... I'm not sure why a vendor would go to all that trouble making a slick website and yet not bother to become verified here on TDF. That said, I happily join a chorus of people who will tell you to not buy from a non-TDF approved vendor. There are just too many horror stories out there when people buy with someone who does not have a reputation to uphold here.
How do new vendors know to check with TDF for approval? Are there business conventions i'm not aware of? Did this forum spark the industry? IOW, what are TDF's credentials, if i may ask.
Just wanting the skinny over here, thanks

I did see a post some where that Anung Un Rama states whats needed, i suggest you send him a PM and ask

toddjy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by toddjy »

Two things that about silicone sex doll city that concern me (meaning no way in h*** am I buying from them) is that all dolls have an anti-fake code. Except that they're the only place with that code, and we know that they aren't the manufacturer of the original. And they're in Australia, and made in Australia, but can't sell some of their dolls in Australia due to customs laws?

justsomenewbie
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by justsomenewbie »

toddjy wrote:Two things that about silicone sex doll city that concern me (meaning no way in h*** am I buying from them) is that all dolls have an anti-fake code. Except that they're the only place with that code, and we know that they aren't the manufacturer of the original. And they're in Australia, and made in Australia, but can't sell some of their dolls in Australia due to customs laws?

EXACTLY!
Was having a look on their Facebook and website and they advertise dolls that are well under 140cm and some with a cups...
I'm as new as newbie newbs get but from what i could find on them i wouldn't take the gamble

Taylr
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Taylr »

Poradicus wrote:Many vendors know about TDF but refuse to join either because they do not want to pay a fee to join the process...I think a company that refuses to join to access thousands of customers and get rave reviews says a lot about their business...
TDF is based in Canada, and governs its activities in step with Canadian/UK laws. TDF does not allow 'young-looking' dolls, nor any discussion of same, on the TDF site, as is their right. A business person wishing to include all sizes of dolls in his/her business, to sell worldwide, including dolls TDF does not allow, may not see any advantage to joining TDF. As a business person, would I be willing to drop twenty-percent of my product line and pay for the privilege of joining every other company, with access to the exact, same products, just to tap into a market of a few thousand possible customers? And, without any demographic information on the new-doll-buying-membership of TDF? After forty years of business experience, I can honestly say I would not. The pie inside TDF is only so big, and there are established vendors already here, who also have a leg up on any new vendors.

So, to assume a vendor must have an unethical/underhanded reason for not going the route of becoming an approved vendor would seem to be an unreasonable assumption to make. A reasonable business person will want to accommodate as much of the market as possible, and paying for the privilege of limiting his/her scope for a few possible sales is not good business, in the minds of many.
When one encounters a situation or circumstance the reason for which appears illusive it is best to ask one's self; cui bono? Who benefits?

Sanhui - 145cm C Sakura Head
Sanhui - 102cm
ASDoll - 160cm Male
WMDoll - 168cm A #160 Hd

INFORMATIONS