www.wmdolls.com

Banned Sites List - and SCAMS

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
tytamice1

Banned Sites List - and SCAMS

Post by tytamice1 »

There are 3 sites I am curious about if they are reputable. (removed) The second is https://siliconesexdollcity.com The third is https://www.--Non-verified Vendor--. The last one I mentioned is the newest place I have been to. The first on the list which is (removed) seems like a place I may purchase from but I want to make sure which of the sites is legit and a safe place to buy from. Thanks for your time.
Last edited by netwit on Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Removed vendor name due to complaint

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Re: Banned Sites List

Post by Adventurer »

There are some absolutely beautiful websites in that list tytamice... I'm not sure why a vendor would go to all that trouble making a slick website and yet not bother to become verified here on TDF. That said, I happily join a chorus of people who will tell you to not buy from a non-TDF approved vendor. There are just too many horror stories out there when people buy with someone who does not have a reputation to uphold here.
----
Kateryna & Vera (Zelex 170c and 172 SLE) review and photos: viewtopic.php?t=175212

My Sili Doll Sukiwaai review and pictures thread:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=253&t=81812

Willow- My SM 156c Silicone:
viewtopic.php?f=269&t=138708

Piper Doll Jessica:
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=131094

alc123
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by alc123 »

tytamice1 wrote:There are 3 sites I am curious about if they are reputable. (removed) The second is https://siliconesexdollcity.com The third is https://www.--Non-verified Vendor--. The last one I mentioned is the newest place I have been to. The first on the list which is (removed) seems like a place I may purchase from but I want to make sure which of the sites is legit and a safe place to buy from. Thanks for your time.
(removed) is claims to be based in China. They are new; the domain name was registered in November of last year, and they started accepting orders in March of this year. The web site mostly shows me white text on a white background, which is unreadable. This appears to be a legitimate vendor.

Silicone Sex Doll City claims to have a physical store in Australia which opened in 2012. They ship world wide. They appear to be a legitimate vendor.

The esdoll web site doesn't identify the vendor, and that is intentional because the vendor paid a privacy service to register the domain name in order to remain anonymous. Prices are low, probably lower than the wholesale prices of the dolls being shown. This does not appear to be a legitimate vendor.
Last edited by netwit on Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

alc123 wrote:
tytamice1 wrote:There are 3 sites I am curious about if they are reputable. (removed) The second is https://siliconesexdollcity.com The third is https://www.--Non-verified Vendor--. The last one I mentioned is the newest place I have been to. The first on the list which is (removed) seems like a place I may purchase from but I want to make sure which of the sites is legit and a safe place to buy from. Thanks for your time.
(Removed) is claims to be based in China. They are new; the domain name was registered in November of last year, and they started accepting orders in March of this year. The web site mostly shows me white text on a white background, which is unreadable. This appears to be a legitimate vendor.

Silicone Sex Doll City claims to have a physical store in Australia which opened in 2012. They ship world wide. They appear to be a legitimate vendor.

The esdoll web site doesn't identify the vendor, and that is intentional because the vendor paid a privacy service to register the domain name in order to remain anonymous. Prices are low, probably lower than the wholesale prices of the dolls being shown. This does not appear to be a legitimate vendor.
Sure give them a go, let us know how it works out for you.

For Info have a read here http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... y#p1112829

I am located in Oz, and I can tell you there are no Silicone or tpe doll manufacturers down under at all, doll designers yep sure, I know a great guy, if you like the exotic :wink: but SSDC is az Ozzy as Vladimir Putin mate,

Cheers Anung
Last edited by netwit on Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Re: Banned Sites List - and SCAMS

Post by Anung Un Rama »

For info, I have spilt this topic out of Banned sites lists to this section, as it was getting of topic, but the discussion is still relevent.

I am shifting into SCAM Alerts for further comment.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

alc123
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by alc123 »

Anung Un Rama wrote:...
Sure give them a go, let us know how it works out for you.

For Info have a read here http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... y#p1112829

I am located in Oz, and I can tell you there are no Silicone or tpe doll manufacturers down under at all, doll designers yep sure, I know a great guy, if you like the exotic :wink: but SSDC is az Ozzy as Vladimir Putin mate,

Cheers Anung
1) On the thread you link to, you wrote: "Interesting...they have an Australian cell (mobile phone for you ozzy wankers) phone number and international prefix +61, but the domain for the site is based in Garden City New York."

It's a little unclear what you were trying to say here, but as best I can make out your are suggesting that the vendor can't be Australian because he chose an American company to host his web site. But there's nothing strange about an Australian company choosing an American web hosting company.

2) Another poster in that thread writes, "Yeah selling tpe advertised as silicone is a dead give away of dishonesty, or ignorance."

That's true, but lots of companies have names that don't reflect their current product line. I don't think that having the word "silicone" in a company name is the same thing as claiming that you are selling silicone dolls.

3) Above you claim that "there are no Silicone or tpe doll manufacturers down under." The Doll Vendors page on this site contains the claim that one of the vendors "manufactures life-sized simulation dolls." Would you recommend against buying from that vendor? Another vendor on TDF is accurately described as a "professional doll agent," but they have a manufacturer account so the word "manufacturer" appears under their name on every post they make on this site. Would you recommend against buying from that vendor? In contrast, I don't think you will find Silicone Sex Doll City claiming to be a manufacturer; if you spotted any such claim on their site please post the exact claim. If your point is that they don't identify the manufacturers of their products, and that this might lead people to assume that they were the manufacturer as well as the seller, then you are holding the company to a standard that the majority of doll vendors would not meet.

4) You claim that "SSDC is [as] Ozzy as Vladimir Putin." The following link is a third party confirmation of the showroom address:

http://www.businesslistings.net.au/Love ... 38087.aspx

I won't post the owner's home address here because that would border on stalking, but Google Maps indicates that it's about a one hour drive from the showroom. If the owner didn't live in Australia, he would have an improbably long commute.

If you want to find older records on the owner, I'd suggest looking into Gravaris Jewellery.

What I claimed in my previous post was that Silicone Sex Doll City, "appear to be a legitimate vendor." It's certainly possible that I overlooked some indication that this vendor is a scammer, but what you've brought up are things that I would suggest are common industry practices rather than indications of a scam.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Adventurer wrote:I happily join a chorus of people who will tell you to not buy from a non-TDF approved vendor. There are just too many horror stories out there when people buy with someone who does not have a reputation to uphold here.
Here's just such an example. . . . viewtopic.php?f=87&t=91307

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

harvey48
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by harvey48 »

Anyone hear of this site? Lot of main stream girls that I know.

(https://www.intimatesupply.com/)

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Um. If I'm not mistaken I see the WM155
advertised as a 158 and much too cheap for a genuine 155. Not a good start.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

OCTATOK
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by OCTATOK »

Just chiming in to say I have met personally with the guy who runs siliconsexdollcity.com and have no good news to share. He took usually about a week to respond to each email/text and stopped replying to me at all after I recommended looking into tdf to get approved.

Wingnut1

Post by Wingnut1 »

Hello all,
I have a question concerning a particular vendors doll quality/legitimacy but not sure where to post. The site in question is "Banned Site Link, see Banned Sites List in Dolls In General". Anyone had any experience with them? Particularly with their 5.28' durable use American doll. Thanks

dtm

Post by dtm »

Have any of you heard of or know about ~dollhouseofpleasure~? I recently just bought two of there dolls one TPE and one silicone. I have not scene there name on either the banned or approved list on TDF or anywhere else...

thebeastie

Post by thebeastie »

Does anyone know anything about thesilverdoll? It looks legit, but I'm hesitant to buy from a site that hasn't been vetted here.

Streetstrider

Post by Streetstrider »

Does anyone have experience with sexdollcity.com I don’t see them anywhere on this forum.

Red Star

Post by Red Star »

In other words, let the buyer beware?!?

INFORMATIONS