www.wmdolls.com

Is this site a scam? playtoys se

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
Amanda__
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Is this site a scam? playtoys se

Post by Amanda__ »

Haremlover has been helping me with this, and after months of negotiations, struggling and emailing back and forth they finally agreed to replace my doll.. However, they don´t want to arrange the shipment of a new doll to me, instead they want ME to bring my doll back to them and exchange dolls there. They are suggesting i should take the doll on the train (thats a 9+ hours ride) and travel down to them and exchange dolls... (!)
All i can say is, if you want a TPE doll, buy it from a TDF approved vendor. For example, You can buy a genuine WM doll from a TDF approved vendor for less the price and get great customer service if something goes wrong. This is a good example of how things like this should be handled:
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 4#p1184484

Thelord001

Post by Thelord001 »

Definitely a scam! They are using pictures of different doll brands, but the description does not match the photos. Also, with reports of smelly and oily dolls with poor quality coming from them, i would definitely stay away. One of the worst scams i have even seen! Just look at their prices, why buy from them when u can buy a genuine WM or 6ye from a trusted vendor for less money!

curiousswede
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by curiousswede »

As a Swede I get pissed off at these Swedes because I checked out their site:
http://www.playtoys.se/DOCKORvisiten.html

They are indeed a 100% legit registered Swedish company which can be confirmed here:
https://www.allabolag.se/720209VPHD/nibina

Legally speaking, they are a "legit company" in the eyes of the Swedish government. They have been active since 2016 and according to AllaBolag (roughly translated as "All companies" which collects information of all registered businesses in Sweden) they had a turnover of around 30 000-49 000 € in year 2017.

It pisses me off that they are BSing with the 10 years guarantee here:
http://www.playtoys.se/DOCKORfaqen.html

There is no way to know what exact factory they buy from only that it is in Shenzhen, China. I saw that they also run other websites where they link to "sexdockor" (eng. Sex dolls). One of those sites are tourism, like, W.T.F. :D

If any other Swede here gets ripped off by them, please contact me, and I will report them to the Swedish Consumer Protection Agency (Konsumentverket). I have been thinking of becoming a Swedish vendor myself when I get much more experience and knowledge, so I hate it when people like these rip off other Swedes with false claims like that 10 years guarantee, FFS, COME ON!

They make more serious people seem less trustworthy, and just give the whole industry a bad rep, as if it doesn't already have some issues with QC, poor design choices for other positions than missionary, too small oral holes, no TPE plugs in certain heads, etc. to begin with! ;)

Telash

Re: Is this site a scam?

Post by Telash »

CF70 wrote:No the site is not a scam.

I own a doll from this site. I own the model called Melanie that was mentioned in the thread. She looks like the pictures and has the measurements the site says that she has.

I have had no problems with my doll. She is in very good condition. Yes it's a very small company. I went to visit them before I bought my doll from them. I wanted to assure myself that they were legit before spending 20 000 SEK (about 2000 Euros).

Is it a copy of a famous brand? I don't know, who cares, she's very good for the money. You can't really compare with dolls that cost 3 or 4 times more.

Would I have trusted them if I wouldn't have visited them first? I don't know. It's always scary to buy something for that much money from someone you don't know. I drove 4 hours to look at them. If you have the opportunity to visit them you should, or at least call them, it's always calming to be assured.
3 or 4 times more? You can get the real brand CHEAPER than the prices on that web site.

pangolin
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by pangolin »

I must also warn about their other site http://www.finsexdocka.se/. It only contains the sex dolls but otherwise it seems identical and the company info is the same.
I've sent questions to 6YE and Pipedream (UF Dolls) to verify that they are authorised resellers and they are not. But they use 6YE's images and they even present the name Pipedream...

roleman
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by roleman »

pangolin wrote:I must also warn about their other site http://www.finsexdocka.se/. It only contains the sex dolls but otherwise it seems identical and the company info is the same.
I've sent questions to 6YE and Pipedream (UF Dolls) to verify that they are authorised resellers and they are not. But they use 6YE's images and they even present the name Pipedream...
Yes finsexdocka is a scam. I also seen other brands pics on their site. And the are not even cheap, with no info about the brand or factory. For what I know there is no authorized doll wendor in Sweden. Buy from a wendor that's on this forum is all I can say. I did like so many others have done for the first doll and got an expensive kock off doll from another scam site.

pangolin
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by pangolin »

They have more brands but I haven't contacted any more because it doesn't feel worth it when they are obviously not an honest business.

UF Dolls have some authorised resellers in Sweden, according to Pipedream. But they seem to have a different system like the more common sex toys do, with no customisation options and they aren't produced on demand or shipped from the factory to the customer. If I understand it correctly.

titjob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by titjob »

I have 3 dolls from them
no problem at all.
talk to them and you have good info and you have all service you need.
dont shame them about som photos
He started with sex toys 2016
you can visit him at home and check the doll if you want.Before you buy.

His biggest business now is VG
plush dolls.
so TPE is not so important for him now.

Please tell me where you can have better dialogue with a sexdoll seller.

dont just go after the photo.

roleman
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by roleman »

titjob wrote:I have 3 dolls from them
no problem at all.
talk to them and you have good info and you have all service you need.
dont shame them about som photos
He started with sex toys 2016
you can visit him at home and check the doll if you want.Before you buy.

His biggest business now is VG
plush dolls.
so TPE is not so important for him now.

Please tell me where you can have better dialogue with a sexdoll seller.

dont just go after the photo.
If you use others manufacturers photos and charge more than official vendors do I would definitely not buy from that vendor. Anyone who give all information about the dolls they are selling would be a better seller.

INFORMATIONS