www.wmdolls.com

RK-DOLL.com.... scam?

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: RK-DOLL.com.... scam?

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

That site is from the person who stole the PIB name!
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

RR2017
Ex-Member

Post by RR2017 »

All I can speak of is my personal experience with King Mansion's product and it was awful. Stinky TPE that turned to sludge practically overnight. And when confronted with a return request King Mansion was nowhere to be found. Fortunately the doll was "Fulfilled by Amazon" so I was able to get my money back.

Conversely I bought a doll from a different vendor on Amazon and the product was brilliant. Probably a doll intended for internal sales.

Going to one of these counterfeiters (or internal doll vendors) is not worth saving a few hundred bucks. It's a crap shoot at best.
Save a little extra cash and buy from a TDF approved vendor.

As far as RK is concerned, if I can get the doll pictured below for $118.90 please count me in!
RKdoll.JPG
RKdoll.JPG (82.97 KiB) Viewed 3070 times

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

RR2017,
Thanks you for posting above
BCD
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

bozzaa69
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bozzaa69 »

RR2017 wrote:All I can speak of is my personal experience with King Mansion's product and it was awful. Stinky TPE that turned to sludge practically overnight. And when confronted with a return request King Mansion was nowhere to be found. Fortunately the doll was "Fulfilled by Amazon" so I was able to get my money back.

Conversely I bought a doll from a different vendor on Amazon and the product was brilliant. Probably a doll intended for internal sales.

Going to one of these counterfeiters (or internal doll vendors) is not worth saving a few hundred bucks. It's a crap shoot at best.
Save a little extra cash and buy from a TDF approved vendor.

As far as RK is concerned, if I can get the doll pictured below for $118.90 please count me in!
RKdoll.JPG
Turned to sludge overnight? Something is a little off here. I got one from them that was fine. NW Doll too. (New Now). They had great customer service.

j35j35
Ex-Member

Post by j35j35 »

My investigation of RKDoll
My correspondence with them by e-mail

Me:
I am your potential buyer, but I want to know the answers to some of the questions that concern me. Tell me please, what is the production cost of your doll. What profit do you have from each doll? I want to understand your benefit from the low price.

RKDoll:
Hi we are unable to reveal production cost.

We have profit but is at minimal.

Thank you.

Me:
Why do you work with a minimum profit, because it is not profitable?

RKDoll:
No answer

Me:
Can you give me links to your suppliers? If you are an honest company then I will find good feedback about you from them.

RKDoll:
We are suppliers.

Me:
OK, then who is your manufacturer?

RKDoll:
Me

Me:
OK, give some links who can confirm your words and the quality of your brand.

RKDoll:
Hi to check quality it is best to come down to our factory address indicated in the main page of our site.

Me:
You can give at least one link to your buyer, who can confirm the quality of your product?

RKDoll:
We do not provide such information for privacy reason.

Thank you.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
We see that they can not give a single intelligible answer. No reference to the confirmation of the quality of their products. And in general, not a single confirmation that they are not scammers.

j35j35
Ex-Member

Post by j35j35 »

Today

Me:
I am a forum member https://dollforum.com and our correspondence will be on the forum. You can make a good reputation for your company now, or vice versa. Who can prove the quality of your products and that you are not a scammer?

RKDoll:
Hi we accept credit / debit card payment. Scam website will never accept such payment mode because this type of transaction is reversible if chargeback is filed for "item not as described".

We should be more worried customer scam us.

Thank you.

j35j35
Ex-Member

Post by j35j35 »

I continue to investigate against RKDoll :)

Me:
ОК, You say that you are a doll manufacturer but you offer the pictures of WMDoll. Why? I want to understand.
RKDoll:
No Answer
---------------------------------------
Guys, somebody buy a doll from them. :) Many are curious about the RKDoll, who they are, scammers or a new company.

Quantum
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Quantum »

I mean, you're attacking them right from the get go. I don't blame them for not being forthright. I'd be cautious too. Who are you to them? Why would they go into detail about their business model to you? Why would any company do that? Do you really think a company should be giving out information about previous buyers to some random prospective buyer? Would you appreciate that? You're going about this all wrong...

electricgnome
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by electricgnome »

From a doll description on their site "This doll is made of medical grade, solid silicone material TPE, with metal articulated skeleton."

I don't need to have spent more than a few minutes reading up about dolls to know that is not right. It can't be both silicone and TPE. so the descriptions are proven in acurate so you would be a fool to trust any thing else. Not to mention the factory pic and other reasuring links at the bottom of the home page are not links, they don't go anywhere. I took a chance with Silverdoll who are not listed on this site and got away with it, I don't mind taking a chance but I would not go here.

Quantum
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Quantum »

Okay the TPE silicone issue: it's well known that when speaking of sex dolls and sex toys in general, the general public is familiar with silicone. Only people involved in the doll community and sex toy industry are going to be aware of TPE. So as a matter of attempting to illustrate to the customer what is being sold, it seems reasonable to me that sellers would label dolls as TPE/silicone as a shorthand way of explaining that the dolls are made of a similar material to silicone. Although TPE isn't similar at all to silicone in a technical sense, the labelling can be used in a practical sense.

Edit: I'll also say that, if I'm understanding correctly, you took a chance on one of these untrustworthy vendors and received a doll. All I'm hearing is people crying wolf. Were there any issues with the doll you received?

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Quantum wrote:I mean, you're attacking them right from the get go. I don't blame them for not being forthright. I'd be cautious too. Who are you to them? Why would they go into detail about their business model to you? Why would any company do that? Do you really think a company should be giving out information about previous buyers to some random prospective buyer? Would you appreciate that? You're going about this all wrong...
Oh they claim to be a manufacturer. They went very quiet when I asked if a friend could visit their factory to see the quality of their dolls.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Quantum
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Quantum »

Do you have a record of that interaction?

electricgnome
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by electricgnome »

Quantum wrote:
Edit: I'll also say that, if I'm understanding correctly, you took a chance on one of these untrustworthy vendors and received a doll. All I'm hearing is people crying wolf. Were there any issues with the doll you received?
I took a chance with a vendor that was not on the TDF list, and yes I got a great doll. But I did post about my intention to buy with silverdoll for references and got positive if inconclsive comments, I then checked their information and website for inconsistencies and bad information and it still looked clean. much better than this lot which have multiple signs of bad practice, only a couple of which I picked out to post about. Personaly I would not touch them with a bargepole.

lover of rubber

Post by lover of rubber »

I've been interested in rkdoll. Yes they do show high end dolls for about 120$ but if you look at all the pics, description or shipping weight you will see they are selling an INFLATABLE. Sometimes i have money to burn or make mistakes with. It might be a mistake but i just ordered through RK. In roughly 9 days I'll tell you if it was a foolish decision. :)
Last edited by Slew on Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed text per rule 1
Memo to self:

1amusa- can't say
Yldoll- can't say
Wmdoll- can't say
Dollhouse168- can't say

darkhorse99
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by darkhorse99 »

In the description of their dolls they state "solid silicone material TPE. Did they deliberately phrase it that way for marketing, so that people who don't know what TPE have an idea of what to expect?

Also according to the RK-Doll Warranty and Return page, they state that they manufacturer your doll brand new 2-4 days upon payment. So I'm guessing the dolls are knock offs as licensing the dolls from the original vendors would not allow them to price their dolls so low.

Couldn't pinpoint their location on GM (Shenzhen is crowded as heck). But I did discover that SY Doll (a verified TDF vendor) is right next door to RK-Doll! In the same building in fact.

SY Doll's office is no. 5002, bldg. B2, Yintian Laobing Business Bldg. and RK-Doll's factory is no. 4111, bldg. B2, Yintian Laobing Bldg. SY has factory elsewhere and RK has office elsewhere. Is RK some sort of offshoot of SY or are both or either of these addresses just red herrings?

I hope I didn't violate any TDF rules for posting any of this, I don't mean to harm RK if their legit.

As Anung Un Rama mentioned in his post above, it's probably better to order from trusted TDF vendors for now.

INFORMATIONS