www.wmdolls.com

scams warranty

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
BubaLover
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

scams warranty

Post by BubaLover »

I want to warn you guys especially those who are new to this world of dolls about some sites and vendors that are bloody bastards and are scams

First there are some sites that look like the sites of the vendors here on TDF i mean serious and available and show the dolls with their details and prices but most of them copying the photos of the dolls from real vendors and put them on their site:

-'bdollspro'- they have the insolence to say all the dolls are from silicone while they are from TPE because i recognize now some dolls there that are wm dolls and i bet they don't authorized to sell wm dolls. There is a guy there named Ruddy who promise things and leave you without the money and without any doll.
I know because that was my first case of scam.

-fantasylovexo.com -also show dolls of wm and i don't think they are authorized.

There are probably others but those are what i found

Now i'm moving to general sites:

- Amazon and ebay -there are plenty of nice looking dolls but no much details on the dolls and who knows the source of the doll and the blend of TPE and what they give with the doll.
-AliExpress and Alibaba are two of the largest sites for shopping on the web but most of the sellers are from china and sell shit and fake dolls they again copy the photos of real dolls from authorized vendors and make scams.
The company that sold me the fake doll is sexnovelityshop

SRSD
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: scams warranty

Post by SRSD »

BubaLover wrote:I want to warn you guys especially those who are new to this world of dolls about some sites and vendors that are bloody bastards and are scams

First there are some sites that look like the sites of the vendors here on TDF i mean serious and available and show the dolls with their details and prices but most of them copying the photos of the dolls from real vendors and put them on their site:

-'bdollspro'- they have the insolence to say all the dolls are from silicone while they are from TPE because i recognize now some dolls there that are wm dolls and i bet they don't authorized to sell wm dolls. There is a guy there named Ruddy who promise things and leave you without the money and without any doll.
I know because that was my first case of scam.

-fantasylovexo.com -also show dolls of wm and i don't think they are authorized.

There are probably others but those are what i found

Now i'm moving to general sites:

- Amazon and ebay -there are plenty of nice looking dolls but no much details on the dolls and who knows the source of the doll and the blend of TPE and what they give with the doll.
-AliExpress and Alibaba are two of the largest sites for shopping on the web but most of the sellers are from china and sell shit and fake dolls they again copy the photos of real dolls from authorized vendors and make scams.
The company that sold me the fake doll is sexnovelityshop

Thanks for sharing with the community and us, there are many scammers and even websites copying what we do all the time. We always advise customer to only buy from authorized vendors in the TDF community. We fight this problem every day and luckily we have been able to build trust and gain a great reputation from our customers. Thanks for helping on making the doll community a safe place :)
The Ultimate Sex Doll Buying Guide, 2022 Edition

USA Based / Live Chat & Phone ready to assist you / Largest Selection of TDF Approved Dolls / 5 Stars Reviews / TDF Members Discounts!!

Pre-Import Tax Service for European Customers

Buy New Dolls and Deals!: https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collections/wm-dolls

Let us help you find the best sex doll and our dolls will take care of you...

Anung Un Rama
    Doll Visionary
    Doll Visionary
    Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Hi...Shifting this to Scam Alerts from SRSD's section, so no one would get the wrong idea that SRSD was being targetted here.

Anung :thumbs_up:

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
    Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
    Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
    Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
    Emerald-R13 custom
    Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
    Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
    Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
    Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
    Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
    BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
    Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
    Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
    Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
    Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
    Mini Dolls lots!
    My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

haremlover
    Doll Visionary
    Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

That's an excellent and succinct post and should be made a sticky, forum wide!

Best wishes

Harem
    Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
    is available from The-Doll-House
    - - - -
    Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
    - - - -
    Reviews for:
    -DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
    - - - -
    YouTube Doll Review Channel
    -https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

BubaLover
    Contributing Poster
    Contributing Poster

Post by BubaLover »

Thanks Anung for shifting my post to the SCAM Alert section.
    I didn't know there is such section on the forum and from now on i will write about scams in this section.
    Of course i didn't mean to say nothing wrong about SRSD, contrary they are authorized vendor and wonderful company.

BubaLover
    Contributing Poster
    Contributing Poster

Post by BubaLover »

Thanks Harem

All my goal was that other people and our friends in the doll community won't get scammed and wasted their money for nothing because it is drive me crazy and i hope i helped a little in this topic.

esp
    Doll Mentor
    Doll Mentor

Post by esp »

Sorry you got scammed BubaLover. Hope you were able to recover some if not all of your loss.
    Thank you for sharing this valuable info!

Pumpkinpatch

Post by Pumpkinpatch »

If only we could track these scammers down and turn them into TPE or Silicone!

david 68
    Doll Mentor
    Doll Mentor

Post by david 68 »

Pumpkinpatch wrote:If only we could track these scammers down and turn them into TPE or Silicone!
    that be great!

LovesBlackWomen
    Doll Patriarch
    Doll Patriarch

Post by LovesBlackWomen »

It is ebay's responsibility to stop scams.

deerman
    ~ Member ~
    ~ Member ~
    Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

AS they have all ways said let the buyer beware! check and double check!!

Rebellious
    Apprentice
    Apprentice

Post by Rebellious »

Anung,

Fairly certain there are pictures of your dolls on the "Banned Site Link, see Banned Sites List in Dolls In General" site. Not sure if you authorized that or if you were aware, just trying to be helpful.
    My (ever increasing) family....
    Kelly - Sanhui 92cm
    Trixie - WM 100cm
    Sally - Z-One 138cm
    Jessica - OR 158H
    Meghan - WM 85cm Torso

INFORMATIONS