betterlovedoll.com

New Review Forum Section

Official announcements regarding "The Doll Forum" and "CoverDoll" from site management.
Also post your own announcements.
Wolfric

Re: New Review Forum Section

Post by Wolfric »

I agree, only dolls bought by the vendor should be under the appropriate vendor. Also, dolls bought directly from manufacturers should be the same. Makes for good comparison.

Dollectable

Post by Dollectable »

You may have to re-explain the acceptable "proof" of each point, and whether or not our names, addresses, etc will be required for proof, and who, if anyone has access to that information, how is the information kept secure, and when might it be uncovered in a lawsuit/otherwise.

h3ekurosaki

Post by h3ekurosaki »

Help Please!

I have been scouring the forums looking for vendor reviews of DollStudio so that I can purchase a DollSweet doll from them, but no matter where I look, I only see reviews of the dolls themselves, or product review, no vendor review of DollStudio US. Does anyone know of where if any reviews on the vendor DollStudio US are located?

Suzy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Suzy »

swordmaster101 wrote:I would suggest a category as per country and if its good o USA, having an option to to search per state would be awesome for both buyers and sellers.
Hi there , being new to the forum and grateful for it by the way!! , and a first time shopper and future first time doll buyer from the good o usa , i agree , this would be very helpful! That is a part of the reason i joined this forum after finding it was to get the most reliable information that i can before i spend a significant amount of money on a doll.

Eiichi
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Eiichi »

That is fantastic news, I propose to subtitle it Dollypedia :)

Dollypeg2018
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Dollypeg2018 »

Has anyone reviewed the EX-Lite lightweight portable doll. I wonder why they have not used silicon or PTE instead as an outer skin to avoid unsightly Polyrethane wrinkles when comp4onents are bent. At 8kg an unbelievably low weight.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Dollypeg2018 wrote:Has anyone reviewed the EX-Lite lightweight portable doll. I wonder why they have not used silicon or PTE instead as an outer skin to avoid unsightly Polyrethane wrinkles when comp4onents are bent. At 8kg an unbelievably low weight.
You'll see quite a lot about the EX-Lite on my thread where her silicone sister assembles her viewtopic.php?f=143&t=83371

She's an amazing photo model and companion principally

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Tunner777

Post by Tunner777 »

Yea well i purchased a doll from Essex dolls witch is also known as craft fantasy cost of 2,900.00 au and its now in customs and will not release it because he is not allowed to import sex dolls witch i did not know until he told me after it had been held He had imported it as a plastic Mani-quin they don't weight 35 kilo so beware of <name removed> in Georgia he is the owner of both these web sites
Last edited by Maviarab on Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:13 am, edited 4 times in total.
Reason: removed real name from post

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

Hi Tunner,

Just for clarification both companies are affiliates. Please be mindful of Rule 10 of our Rules of Conduct

And welcome to TDF. Please take a moment to view our New Member Page :)

Agalmato
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Agalmato »

Good idea but what about a review for a non-approved manufacturer such as MyDoll?
Where can a review like that be posted?

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Agalmato wrote:Good idea but what about a review for a non-approved manufacturer such as MyDoll?
Where can a review like that be posted?
These can be posted in Dolls In General.

bertybaby
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by bertybaby »

Chuxchev1 wrote:How do I post a review of a new doll I just bought from RLSD? Also, i want to sell this doll, too. It's too damn heavy and I can't move it around with a back injury.
Ditto. After shoulder surgery and another one pending, even 78 pounds is unmanageable. Time to sell - and downsize. :wink:

Bob_19
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Bob_19 »

OK,I got it,thanks.
Love soulful looking sex dolls

thekeeper59
Former Member

Post by thekeeper59 »

I want to leave a review, however I am a new user, and see no reply box at the bottom of the SDG review page or any way to start a new topic. With this in mind I see no reason to I should keep this membership since you make it difficult for new users to begin to interact with others....
Don't complain about the snow on your neighbors door step when your own is unclean. Read thecontinuing saga of the "Wei's of Eastbrooke" here https://www.thedancingcranes.com

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

thekeeper59 wrote:I want to leave a review, however I am a new user, and see no reply box at the bottom of the SDG review page or any way to start a new topic. With this in mind I see no reason to I should keep this membership since you make it difficult for new users to begin to interact with others....
Hi, if things seem overly inconvenient I'd suggest to consider that we really just want to protect our members from scams, spam and trolls. If we let every new member post at will, many would be turned off by the chaotic nonsense you would find here.

FIVE POSTS, is all we ask, if you can make 5 meaningful posts to prove you aren't just some asshole passing by to give us a hard time, then we make all of the privileges available, including sending a pm, uploading an attachment and voting on a poll.

Find more information about being a new member at TDF here: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 31&t=69369

INFORMATIONS