www.wmdolls.com

Ali Express

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
cyclist

Ali Express

Post by cyclist »

Does anyone have experience with Ali Express?

One does have to read carefully and understand that they are going to get TPE no matter what the ad states. And a little more careful reading to make sure they are not ordering an inflatable with representative photos.

After reading through so many sites and emails from vendors, the real retail value of a life size TPE doll is only around $1200 to $1400 USD.
If you see a life size silicone doll for $800, that is not the valid retail value sucker.

It seems the cheap TPE dolls are so numerous and only made by a few manufactures that they are now an inexpensive commodity. The number of resellers that drop ship is ridiculous.
Resellers at this point have nothing to add to the product and what they do add is hype and lies.

I look at the same TPE dolls on Ali Express selling at commodity prices. I have purchased from Ali Express before and know there is buyer protection similar to eBay. I know they interchange TPE with Silicone and use the same stock or pirated photos from the manufacturer. But cutting through the sales BS I can expect an inexpensive TPE Doll at what it is actually worth. If Ali Express protection is worth anything I will be protected if they send anything other than what the picture shows. Then I have PayPal as another layer of protection.

I am almost tempted to quit fussing over silicone and the aesthetic doll details and just buy a decent looking TPE doll for $1200 to $1400 on Ali Express and hope I get at least 2 years out of it.
“The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function.”
– F. Scott Fitzgerald

casquetero
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Ali Express

Post by casquetero »

For the same $1200 - $1400 you can get a TPE doll from the vendors here in TDF. These are valid vendors - and you are sure you will get what you order.

Check first with any of the vendors in here - I personally recommend 1 am and SiliDolls since I have bought from them before. If you don't like any of the offerings, then go with Ali...and hope for the best
You can check dolls (and sex toy reviews) at my blog: http://thecasqueterofiles.com/

How many dolls I have? Complete list and description of my harem: https://thecasqueterofiles.com/my-doll-harem/

SynthetikReality95
Ex-Member

Post by SynthetikReality95 »

What casquetero said, and also check out Booty Call Dolls, i've done business with them... also they're running sales right now.

kruiser
Ex-Member

Post by kruiser »

I know that it's real tempting to buy a doll from that site and I think a vendor on here sells on ali, they are doll house 168. I would advise against buying from anyone else on there though as you simply will not get what you want. I have seen people buy from ebay, amazon and ali only to have the doll deteriorate after just one week and the damage is horrible. The TPE just disintegrates , holes appear, joints break and it's one big hassle then they come on here and complain. Also if the doll does look like the pics and after a week it gets wrecked then the seller can simply say they gave no statement on how long it lasts and could accuse you of doing the damage yourself which would make it very difficult to get your money back.

You should also not just get any doll because it's cheaper , this doll will be with you for a long time and you want someone who you will fall for, to think about and look forward to coming home to. You will cloth her, take care of all the dolls needs and watch films with her in your arms. You don't want to be thinking I wish I waited and got a better doll because that will ruin everything. A doll is a big purchase and it should not be rushed, you should save your cash and get a quality doll that you will be happy with or you'll end up disappointed and be another victim of the scammers out there.

cyclist

Post by cyclist »

For $1799 I can get the best quality Sanhui 165+. Direct from Sanhui. Not that big a $ leap for some of us.

At heart I want the Fabric Anime Doll but my lower brain screams out for Silicone.

Maybe that is what I am really posting about.

I looked at the AliExpress dolls in frustration. Thinking to save a few bucks over something a part of me does not want.

This is driving me nuts.
“The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function.”
– F. Scott Fitzgerald

erothnar

Post by erothnar »

sanhui are awesome dolls, stainless skeletons, platinum silicone, and beautiful, check my opals thread in my sig

casquetero
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by casquetero »

Have you seen the Anime Silicone doll?
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=270&t=74859

Maybe this one could be the best option for you - from a TDF vendor.
cyclist wrote:For $1799 I can get the best quality Sanhui 165+. Direct from Sanhui. Not that big a $ leap for some of us.

At heart I want the Fabric Anime Doll but my lower brain screams out for Silicone.

I looked at the AliExpress dolls in frustration. Thinking to save a few bucks over something a part of me does not want.

This is driving me nuts.
You can check dolls (and sex toy reviews) at my blog: http://thecasqueterofiles.com/

How many dolls I have? Complete list and description of my harem: https://thecasqueterofiles.com/my-doll-harem/

cyclist

Post by cyclist »

Thank You for the suggestion.
That Anime Silicone Doll is only 90cm, I need a life size doll. And one that can wear standard clothing.
– F. Scott Fitzgerald

Walley
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Walley »

Many people have ended up with a blow-up doll when taking a chance on Ali. There are a few venders if you go to their real site will take you to an Ali page at check-out those should be OK. The vendors listed on this site have many reviews and are safe to buy from. There are reseller sites or you can deal direct with the company. I order a doll direct from Sanhui and the quality was great. I got a good deal on the price too. Many vendors here will give you a deal if they know you are a TDF member plus there are sales on dolls with flaws from vendors that have big mark downs. One thing to keep in mind is that some of the larger dolls can weigh 60-80 pounds or more , the mid size dolls are in the 50 pound range and the smaller ones in the 25-40 pound range. Due to my bad back I needed a doll in the under 50 range so that was a main factor in my purchase. next time you go to a store pick up a 25 pound bag of cat litter and carry that around a few steps, then try 2 bags (50 pound) now 3 bags... that would be your full size doll weight which for some people turned out to be a problem after purchase. I do wish my doll was bigger but she is easy to move around and very well built plus with my 3X reading glasses on she looks bigger. My wife's old shirts are dresses to my doll but that is OK they look nice as a dress. There was one dress that fit because it was super stretchy on a full size person lol
Attachments
P1017896.jpg
P1017896.jpg (33.79 KiB) Viewed 5699 times

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

You may have seen on some threads about the composition of TPE. A few years ago there was quite a scare about what went into the making of it and there were some not very nice chemicals in some of it. All the approved mfrs/vendors here of TDF sell high quality, tested safe TPE. If you go to a cheap site you really want don't know what you're getting in the quality. Some mfrs here have published the quality check sheets and the parts per million of the harmful substances to show they've more than passed the check. However, looking at what the test is about and what COULD be in there, I really wouldn't want to take a risk myself on getting a cheap doll just to save money. It's your health you're risking too!
I understand your frustration cyclist, we all have dreams and fantasies of what we want. Can you get an anime head and fit it on a standard doll or am I being stupid here? Also, silicone is quite a bit firmer than TPE in most cases. There are exceptions of course but think about what 'feel' you want from your doll.
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

xsdolls
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by xsdolls »

cyclist wrote:For $1799 I can get the best quality Sanhui 165+. Direct from Sanhui. Not that big a $ leap for some of us.

This is driving me nuts.
Who exactly? Kimi? Or their US retailer?
XS Dolls™ - Setting the Standard
www.xsdolls.com - 1.800.605.5656 - support@xsdolls.com

Latest Dollcast Video:
XS:DC - S01E04 - Sanhui 156/E Review

Luminous

Post by Luminous »

casquetero wrote:Have you seen the Anime Silicone doll?
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=270&t=74859

Maybe this one could be the best option for you - from a TDF vendor.
cyclist wrote:Thank You for the suggestion. That Anime Silicone Doll is only 90cm, I need a life size doll. And one that can wear standard clothing.
Cyclicst...

I have linked that Silicone Anime doll to you before. IT'S NOT 90cm!

The height of that doll is 160cm, (or 155cm - 5'1", I double checked to make sure), check this link out for yourself: (https://www.passiondolls.com/product/an ... e-yukino-a)

Doesn't she perfectly fit your needs?
The Principles That Govern Relationships

Briffault's Law < Every Man should know of this law...

xsdolls
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by xsdolls »

cyclist wrote:Does anyone have experience with Ali Express?
It seems the cheap TPE dolls are so numerous and only made by a few manufactures that they are now an inexpensive commodity. The number of resellers that drop ship is ridiculous.
True.
cyclist wrote: Resellers at this point have nothing to add to the product and what they do add is hype and lies.
Wrong!
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 57&t=67975
XS Dolls™ - Setting the Standard
www.xsdolls.com - 1.800.605.5656 - support@xsdolls.com

Latest Dollcast Video:
XS:DC - S01E04 - Sanhui 156/E Review

rtz
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by rtz »

You have to study the buyer feedback very carefully to avoid scammers on Aliexpress.

Some get almost all bad ratings for their dolls and good ratings for cheap stuff and so get a good positive percentage.

Others get fake reviews for their dolls and sometimes even for fake articles.

Fake good reviews are often from buyers where you can't see what they bought else. With LOMMNY, a new doll seller on Aliexpress, almost all reviews are private while the usual ratio is about 50%. Also, the only one where you see what the customer also bought is a buyer who also bought fake articles from AYIYUN, a company that rips off customers all the time. So LOMMNY for example, even with all great reviews, seems to be an obvious scam artist.

Also read the positive reviews, sometimes a buyer has been scammed and gives a four or five star review anyway, only mentioning that he got a different doll.

LOMMNY even has a lot of $1 fake articles "for sale" right now. They get good, fake reviews and then they are deleted. All you see later in the review history is that a "135cm-27kg Silicone Sex Doll" got a five star review.
Attachments
fake.png
fake.png (136.46 KiB) Viewed 4162 times

INFORMATIONS