www.wmdolls.com

Dolls sold on Amazon

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
bozzaa69
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Dolls sold on Amazon

Post by bozzaa69 »

I have 4 dolls from Amazon. 1 from King Mansion, 1 from NW doll and 2 from Y-Not. All sellers have been fine and sent exactly what was ordered. Just 1 example: Ellie is over a year old now and holding up fine. She has kept me well satisfied to say the least. For $530 and 2 day shipping it was well worth it. These pictures are from the last few days. Image

bozzaa69
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bozzaa69 »

More ImageImageImage

jl915407
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by jl915407 »

My friend and I have planned to purchase dolls and he used Amazon. I am more cautious as I have not purchased one yet...considering a used one thats of high value but we shall see. When his came, initially we were thrilled, because the doll was of high quality. However, upon closer inspection of the ad, we noticed that the seller gave him a cheaper version of a similar body style, similar face with the same wig. The doll is still amazing, especially for 600 bucks, but its not the same. My feeling is, being that we are both newbs, we don't know the difference, which is why MANY people proclaim that the amazon dolls that they receive are wonderful. A veteran in this world would not be happy with a knock off when they order an HM or a YL, but a newb like me can't tell the difference yet. But I still doubt I will buy on amazon like he did after reading the forum. I am only buying from TDF endorsed sites.

Caudillo

Post by Caudillo »

I bought my first doll from Amazon before I found this forum. It was good value and arrived promptly.

I found it too heavy, largely due to its 55cm height and the tan skin was darker than I expected. Nonetheless, it was as described and nothing to complain about.

I would recommend buying from Amazon if money is tight but you have to carefully research exactly what weight, height and complexion you want to have.

Schenker411

Post by Schenker411 »

This little Amazon hussy takes care of me quite well..

20190810_221853_resized.jpg
20190810_221853_resized.jpg (237.39 KiB) Viewed 2803 times
20190908_143154.jpg
20190908_143154.jpg (3.38 MiB) Viewed 2803 times
20190808_221738.jpg
20190808_221738.jpg (3.3 MiB) Viewed 2803 times
It's called "holier than thou". There are people who, in order to feel good about themselves, must find others who don't live up to certain expectations. It's an ancient concept. For some reason, humans take it upon themselves to "compel" others to think as they do and will resort to various tactics to "punish" dissidents. Their world is not one of individuals, but of conformists- Stepford_CT

bozzaa69
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bozzaa69 »

Schenker411 wrote:This little Amazon hussy takes care of me quite well..

20190810_221853_resized.jpg
20190908_143154.jpg
20190808_221738.jpg
She's hot. I like her puffy nipples. A little make up to color her nips and pussy lips as well as face would do her well. She'd be a stunner.

smallcat
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by smallcat »

I notice amazon is carrying their own stock now of nextgen, with different dolls this time around, last time I bought mine all they had was https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0761 ... UTF8&psc=1 Came out ok, nice details, annoying handplate design which I dont like, that most dolls are adopting.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B071W ... =UTF8&th=1 I wonder if they are all the same color/options like the one I have next gen model; since there is no Manufacturer that you can talk to. Has anyone else bought anything differently from their brand next? Nice to buy once their prices fluctuate under 700.

Schenker411

Post by Schenker411 »

bozzaa69 wrote:
Schenker411 wrote:This little Amazon hussy takes care of me quite well..

The attachment 20190810_221853_resized.jpg is no longer available
The attachment 20190908_143154.jpg is no longer available
The attachment 20190808_221738.jpg is no longer available
She's hot. I like her puffy nipples. A little make up to color her nips and pussy lips as well as face would do her well. She'd be a stunner.
The constant blowjobs make the face makeup thing a no go. I don't mind at all.
20190906_211801_resized.jpg
20190906_211801_resized.jpg (248.28 KiB) Viewed 2766 times
20190908_125417.jpg
20190908_125417.jpg (3.65 MiB) Viewed 2766 times
20190809_212925_resized.jpg
20190809_212925_resized.jpg (257.36 KiB) Viewed 2766 times
It's called "holier than thou". There are people who, in order to feel good about themselves, must find others who don't live up to certain expectations. It's an ancient concept. For some reason, humans take it upon themselves to "compel" others to think as they do and will resort to various tactics to "punish" dissidents. Their world is not one of individuals, but of conformists- Stepford_CT

alsunna19
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by alsunna19 »

I wouldn't trust amazon, ebay or aliexpress for dolls. I heard nothing but bad things about their dolls

zwan

Post by zwan »

There was a time when there was a huge difference between amazon dolls and higher end dolls. That gap has been narrowed a lot in recent years. It is not much different than comparing a toyota and a hyundai. The gap in quality used to be huge but not by much anymore.
Buying an amazon doll has its advantages, when fulfilled by amazon, if you don't get what was advertised you have recourse for a refund. You also get the doll within 3 days. I say go for it. Go for fba amazon, go for dolls with high review ratings. I am not sure which cheaper manufacturer is the best. A good place to browse is:
https://sexdollshopper.com

Kite
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by Kite »

Prolly 1 of my longest posts. Ive done so far so fair warning. Back in febuary of 2019 i got zelda. A byide amazon doll. She got me into this crazy hobby. Do i regret buying her? Yes and no.

So if you really are unsure if you dont know if this hobby os right for you then by all means go amazon. Make sure She is under the prime. Soo you have the return polocy.... DONT FUCK HER.

Now for the i regret. I spent 600 bucks and she was amazing. I slept with her i had sex with her. She kept me company when my significant Other was gone. But i wondered....... What would a legit high quality doll offer. So a month after zelda came i ordered a wm163h from bcd. And holy shit. She was only 1900. And she made zelda look like a low end used car compared to a brand new fully loaded heated seat heated steering wheel. So if i would have waited to save up the extra 1300 id habe started the bar at a much higher standing.

The same can be said going forward from that. I gor a sino about a month or so ago. And again holy fuck her movement alone made my legit wm look like a used car......
That being said. Do what you want. If the hobby is in question go cheep. But if u know this is something for you DO NOT SKIMP. Do you want a 80 bronco that ypu can go off roading with or a 2020 bmw that washes ur ass while you drive.

Protect urself. Find a return policy. And dont jump straight into sex. I hate to say it but this hobby has become a lifestyle. From a amazon doll to a wm to a used yl and a sino. My next jump is a realdoll. I enjoy comparing them. But find a doll that tickles ur fancy and cover your ass. Im 600 in the hole for a amazon doll that i see now is up for 300. Thats 600 that could put a nice dent in a 6ye amor or a piper jessica or a nice real doll. Do i regret it......... Nope. Cause what if i didnt love doing makeup and dress up. What if it was just a sex toy.

If you want a sex toy go amazon. If you want a hobby get a legit doll. It'll save you cash and time.

Dees luver
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Dees luver »

Kitejr wrote:Prolly 1 of my longest posts. Ive done so far so fair warning. Back in febuary of 2019 i got zelda. A byide amazon doll. She got me into this crazy hobby. Do i regret buying her? Yes and no.

So if you really are unsure if you dont know if this hobby os right for you then by all means go amazon. Make sure She is under the prime. Soo you have the return polocy.... DONT FUCK HER.

Now for the i regret. I spent 600 bucks and she was amazing. I slept with her i had sex with her. She kept me company when my significant Other was gone. But i wondered....... What would a legit high quality doll offer. So a month after zelda came i ordered a wm163h from bcd. And holy shit. She was only 1900. And she made zelda look like a low end used car compared to a brand new fully loaded heated seat heated steering wheel. So if i would have waited to save up the extra 1300 id habe started the bar at a much higher standing.

The same can be said going forward from that. I gor a sino about a month or so ago. And again holy fuck her movement alone made my legit wm look like a used car......
That being said. Do what you want. If the hobby is in question go cheep. But if u know this is something for you DO NOT SKIMP. Do you want a 80 bronco that ypu can go off roading with or a 2020 bmw that washes ur ass while you drive.

Protect urself. Find a return policy. And dont jump straight into sex. I hate to say it but this hobby has become a lifestyle. From a amazon doll to a wm to a used yl and a sino. My next jump is a realdoll. I enjoy comparing them. But find a doll that tickles ur fancy and cover your ass. Im 600 in the hole for a amazon doll that i see now is up for 300. Thats 600 that could put a nice dent in a 6ye amor or a piper jessica or a nice real doll. Do i regret it......... Nope. Cause what if i didnt love doing makeup and dress up. What if it was just a sex toy.

If you want a sex toy go amazon. If you want a hobby get a legit doll. It'll save you cash and time.

This is pretty much right on the money, BUT if she will be the only doll you can afford and her back breaks in the first 30 days you could be left heart broken.. this has happened many times with these amazon dolls, and then there’s the tpe ball problem, which can be dangerous.

Anyone who has owned both a cheap doll and a genuine doll from a vendor here knows there is a vast difference.
Master of Puppets...

BigJoeBuck
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by BigJoeBuck »

im looking to buy my first new doll and im looking at this one

https://www.amazon.ca/Lifelike-Lovely-S ... X7HAKZ9GDG

i have owned a real wm140 katie with 36head (most popular doll) and she came used and in pretty rough shape

i live in canada and i understand i may get a knockoff

so far what im reading is if you buy amazon you get a doll that is not horrible but not stellar
ill compare my new doll with how my old one felt(she was disposed of)

im good with this

cheers
"love is the only engine of survival"-Leonard Cohen

"all those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain"-roy batty

there are only three kinds of people those who make things happen those who watch things happen and those who wonder what happened

Synthian
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Synthian »

Ailijia on Amazon uses Medical Grade TPE. I think the Amazon ones are factory rejects as they have a slight imperfections. For comparison this is a WM Doll 166 cm C Cup from the for sale section and my Ailijia 166cm C Cup for sale.

Mine new is $726. WM Doll is $1940. I'm selling the Body Only for $299!

Any rashes are from not washing the doll, blanket, and bag she comes in and not washing yourself prior to intimacy. The rashes are cured with Lotrimin first doll, learned the hard way, lol.

Competition drives down the price. Be thankful. I'm hoping to get an A-I Tech doll soon that would rival Harmony.
1k Evie 009.jpg
1k Evie 009.jpg (218.77 KiB) Viewed 2407 times
1k WM 166C.jpg
1k WM 166C.jpg (119.8 KiB) Viewed 2407 times
Whether it be Human or Synthetic, love is love.

Evelyn's videos
viewtopic.php?t=168857

Synthian
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Synthian »

noob1977 wrote:im looking to buy my first new doll and im looking at this one

https://www.amazon.ca/Lifelike-Lovely-S ... X7HAKZ9GDG

i have owned a real wm140 katie with 36head (most popular doll) and she came used and in pretty rough shape

i live in canada and i understand i may get a knockoff

so far what im reading is if you buy amazon you get a doll that is not horrible but not stellar
ill compare my new doll with how my old one felt(she was disposed of)

im good with this

Dude, I would get a 166 cm at least. After my research no one was happy with anything under unless like you are close to 5'6" or 166 cm. I'm 6'1" and my 166 cm 5'6" babe is just barely compatible height-wise. But happy hunting, you'll find the right gal :)

cheers
Whether it be Human or Synthetic, love is love.

Evelyn's videos
viewtopic.php?t=168857

INFORMATIONS