www.wmdolls.com

Dolls sold on Amazon

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
BiSammy40
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Dolls sold on Amazon

Post by BiSammy40 »

I got my gal through amazon. She appears to be like everything I see on the interweb. I'm happy and it was just under $1000 delivered to my house in three days!
Attachments
s1.jpg
s1.jpg (1002.12 KiB) Viewed 3702 times

Sodium
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sodium »

I just posted a review + pics of my Amazon doll that was delivered today: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 87&t=99629
My Lovelies:
Yui ~ SM136a Silicone ~ Head #72

Dollover2000
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollover2000 »

Hi all. Newbie here. I have bought a few dolls from Amazon, from NWdoll to be specific, And I couldn’t be happier. I didn’t know about the whole counterfeit doll thing at first, I just figured some people sold them cheaper than others. So I bought a 5’2” Sabrina for just under $870. Very nice. For someone who almost spent $6500 (Wife got cold feet at the last minute and we got a refund) on a realdoll back in 2003, I thought this was the greatest thing since sliced bread. I haven’t been on the forum in over a decade (can’t even remember my old username or email I had as a member) so I decided to pop back in and discovered they make “knock offs“ now. After Sabrina, I knew I was buying a counterfeit, but the price was too good to pass up. Sure, I went to real love sex dolls and WM, and for the dolls I would want, they would run me almost $3000 apiece. I only have the one doll that is 5’2”. All the others are 5’4” to 5’8”. I’m not into the little dolls and the tall dolls are not cheap.
Point is, I got a great product. Every time. There was small issue with the texture on the seams on the arm one of them but he gave me a substantial deal on my next one. Jameson over there is great about customer service. Besides, with her wig on and the lights dim, you don’t see it and I don’t even think about it anymore. I bought five dolls from him so far and have a sixth on the way. They are all absolutely gorgeous. The nice thing is, he’s been custom making some of them for me because I’m getting standing feet when they are not otherwise offered for free. So if you do decide to go through Amazon, NWdoll is not a bad choice. Haven’t paid over $1000 for one yet. I didn’t get screwed the first time by them, so I kept going back. He’s got a couple more I’m interested in as well… :D
WM168F
WM168E
165cm
165cm
158cm
SY165#126

Sodium
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sodium »

[DELETED]
My Lovelies:

boobsniper

Post by boobsniper »

interesting this thick doll I tried looking more details measurements of it on there store amazon cant find what model is it?
LEAH YL150 CYNTHIA 6YE165n

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

Did you circle the hand in the one pic?
It's one of those things we have to live with for now. It's an issue that's not real difficult to repair. I've busted one hand, and since repaired. The other hand is coming up on 6 months and is yet to break. But I'm sure it will.
Those dolls do not look all that bad. After a while for me, a doll is a doll is a doll.... :evil: :wink:

Dollover2000
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollover2000 »

BiSammy40 wrote:I got my gal through amazon. She appears to be like everything I see on the interweb. I'm happy and it was just under $1000 delivered to my house in three days!

She’s pretty! Who did you get her from?
WM168F
WM168E
165cm
165cm
158cm
SY165#126

Sodium
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sodium »

Amazon dill with amazon sailor school uniform.
My Lovelies:

Sodium
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sodium »

Good god I am bad at pictures. Looks a lot nicer IRL.
My Lovelies:

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

Sodium wrote:Good god I am bad at pictures. Looks a lot nicer IRL.
Your pics are allright. Get her make up done. Some lipstick for starts. then she'll begin to come alive in the photo shoots.
Getting good at makeup skills not easy on TPE :)
I love long hair. I get frustrated with tangles in wigs. I'm conservative with makeup. I just know I'll make her look terrible. Esp. with blush.

nydollz8877
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by nydollz8877 »

I was looking at the NW Sabrina doll on Amazon. Is it worth it?

rtz
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by rtz »

It appears to me that Amazon at least makes an effort to weed out the scum, while sellers can scam people on Aliexpress for years without interference.

If a vendor has been for a while on Amazon and the reviews are OK (read the positive reviews carefully, they're sometimes really negative), then chances are you aren't getting robbed.

I got a really nice 1,58 cm (5'2) 30 kg (66 pound) TPE doll from an European Amazon vendor (SASCN Europe) that was delivered to my door in 4 days for a total of 619€ ($715). No smell, no seams, no noticeable flaws, all specifications correct and even more stuff delivered than advertised. Pretty good bang for the buck IMO.

Baggy72

Post by Baggy72 »

I am 71 and recently lost my wife. I wouldnt mind a doll to curl up to at night and maybe get frisky with some mornings. I am overwelmed by the types and number of manufacturers. Is tpe better than silicone or harder to care for. I need a doll that is not too heavy so i can store easily if family and grandkids drop by. Not too young looking or with huge breasts>D. Are inflatable semi solids stupid and legless torsos gross?

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

To be honest, it depends how fit you are! I’m not far behind you in age and my first full sized lady, WM168 Nava called Ashaki, in Doll terms was pretty light at about 28kg. However, I did find her a struggle to move and carry at first but within a couple of weeks or so my core muscles got stronger and now she’s a doddle to move around compared to one of mine that’s about 33kg and loose jointed!

I did start with an inflatable but that to me was a waste of money! I then got a DS 100 mini but although she and her sister were beautiful they were far too small to be substitute companions as you’ve described!

One of the pleasures that a full sized TPE or silicone lady can provide is photography to be shared here on a safe site! It is actually a far more important aspect of doll ownership than one might think!

Dolls sold on Amazon, as comments in this thread have suggested, is pretty much a hit or miss affair and, to a certain extent, you get what you pay for! Many here have started with a cheap doll and moved on to buying from TDF recommended vendors for their next lady and regretted wasting money on a cheap knockoff! Don’t get me wrong, some of them can be ok but it is a lottery!

Given your circumstances, I would recommend going for a minimum height of 140cm (which is still quite small) and maximum weight of about 35kg (although this heavy a lady will be hard to move at first!). Weight will probably be the deciding factor in your choice and I would go for an insert version to minimise the need to move her a lot after intimacy!

There are plenty of dolls out there fitting that band at around $1500 - 1900 with some good deals from vendors here. It’s worth just taking the plunge rather than going for a cheap unbranded lady as, if you don’t get on with doll ownership, you can sell her here without losing too much money whereas an unbranded doll is hard to shift!

Get your posts up to five and then you can use the pm (private message) facility to contact local vendors first to see what offers they have! The majority of them will be extremely helpful and talk you through the process to get what you need. This may not be what you’re thinking about right now, as I found out by falling for a black Doll when I saw her!

As for hiding a doll when family come round, quite often just leaving her in bed is probably the safest! The bedclothes can be used to conceal her and many here have tales of maintenance guys coming round to apartments and not even realising a doll is under heaped bedclothes and pillows!

Good luck, Hollows.
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

matt gloss
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by matt gloss »

Hi Baggy72 take a look at fabric dolls,I have a 165cm doll with a silicone head that only weighs 9kg.Another of the advantages is that they are always warm to cuddle where as TPE or silicone needs warming up to some extent..
Beautiful dolls-china,1am-usa,dollstudio dsdoll europe are three TDF vendors with these type of dolls,sorry if any other vendors supply that I have not mentioned.
ATB
8)

INFORMATIONS