www.wmdolls.com

Ebay siliconesexdolls in Spain

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Ebay siliconesexdolls in Spain

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Bottom line, they lie and sell fakes.
Toby was getting great CS until he told them his friend told him they sell fakes.
They have an add up on ebay for a 165 WM Barbie.....FAKE
Unethical
CROOKS
CHEATS
We know Sam only makes in that size
We know one company told harem they can make any doll in silicone.......
If I was a gambling man, I'd bet that is who their supplier is.
I will keep on placing my add exposing them for the things they do.
Harem research has given me enough info to do so.
Obviously the dream of having 100 TDF members taking 5-10 minutes out of their time to report this will not happen.
Some one once told me, if you are not a part of the solution, you are part of the problem.
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 85#p871185
Almost seems like a TPE head and further evidence that it is a replica of some TPE doll.
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

NotWaL

Post by NotWaL »

I've dealt with this site personally. Kristel in particular, we had been going back and forth about a particular doll. I myself was waiting on tax return. Time came and she gave me a special discount for 165 cm doll $1950. We went thru PayPal however she sent me a request money from sender not an invoice. Therefore there was no account of me getting the doll I asked for. I quickly canceled the my order after confirming it. I do not know if it was a scam to be honest, but it just didn't feel right. I then went thru Jeff and purchased a WM Doll. She arrived in about a week.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Notwat WELCOME!

It's only in the past couple of months that WM have made a 165. Before that the only 165 was made by JY Doll which were sculpted by a sculptor who left WM. Needless to say WM aren't much pleased about that. That's between them but the 165 JY doll was being peddled through ebay and AliExpress and DHGate and the like through various Chinese vendors all of the type marketing TPE as Silicone . . . and a brave member here decided to be a guinea-pig and try one. At about $1000 saving from the genuine WM dolls they looked worth trying, but the result was http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 88#p869188 . . . so you did well to avoid this source.

A friend asked the JY factory about their skeleton and was sent this photo
skeleton (3).jpg
skeleton (3).jpg (162.18 KiB) Viewed 2109 times
and the dented skeleton pipe on the right and the state of the floor might be an indication of the care with which these dolls are manufactured.

It would be interesting to find out more about Teddykan's dolls. The hands indicate a Southern Chinese source sharing sculpture with JY and WM but the face I don't recognise. If it's TPE then he was hoodwinked in thinking that it's silicone and if it's silicone then it's a fake made by another company who offered to me that they could make me a version of any TPE doll scultpted by WM out of silicone.

So what this vendor is supplying is currently rather a guess.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

NotWaL

Post by NotWaL »

I'm glad I canceled it.

teddykan1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by teddykan1 »

Let me report my buying experience of siliconesexdolls. Kristel has given me first class treatment right from the outset. The first doll I bought (on my avatar) I don't know what her model name is. It's a relatively basic doll, full silicone and heavy at 32kg, wiry fingers and her left hip has become loose within a month. However, I consider it great value for money and the doll serves me great.

I like the doll so much I discussed buying another one from Kristel. She's been accommodating and we agreed another discounted price for a new silicone doll, MAR (attached). It came to about 2500 euro (1900 punds) all inclusive delivered. She arrived safely. Upon opening MAR appeared flawless. The model has also improved slightly in the wiry fingers and big toes which can pose.

So would I buy another from siliconesexdolls? Yes I would. I also believe Kristel will continue to be accommodating and give top class customer service. The purchase experience has been 'sublime' and I'm thankful to Kristel for that.
Regards,
teddykan1
Attachments
Lesbian embrace
Lesbian embrace
P3100092.JPG (94.36 KiB) Viewed 2096 times
Posing
Posing
P3100080.JPG (86.74 KiB) Viewed 2096 times
My two dolls from siliconesexdolls
My two dolls from siliconesexdolls
P3090039.JPG (88.81 KiB) Viewed 2096 times
No 2 factory wig
No 2 factory wig
P3100051.JPG (102.54 KiB) Viewed 2096 times
Ready to play
Ready to play
P3090028.JPG (88.52 KiB) Viewed 2096 times
Assembled
Assembled
P3090026.JPG (63.63 KiB) Viewed 2096 times
Unpacking
Unpacking
P3090023.JPG (90.09 KiB) Viewed 2096 times
Box upon arrival
Box upon arrival
P3090021.JPG (92.43 KiB) Viewed 2096 times
From eBay UK advert
From eBay UK advert
Silicone sex doll MAR love dolls Poupée sexe Silikon Sexpuppe 163cm 4.jpg (126.34 KiB) Viewed 2096 times
Silicone sex doll MAR love dolls Poupée sexe Silikon Sexpuppe 163cm 4.jpg
Silicone sex doll MAR love dolls Poupée sexe Silikon Sexpuppe 163cm 4.jpg (126.34 KiB) Viewed 2096 times

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

teddykan1's experiences get more exciting by the minute. This is typical Jinsan packaging with the famous dotted plush blanket, shared by all TPE dolls from WM/YL/OR et al. The waist bends like typical TPE skeletons bend, the fingers look like those from Jinsan' TPE dolls, and the head has some resemblance with YL Doll's Jennifer.

Wow, what a find - a real silicone doll, looking like a TPE doll, for the price of a TPE doll. I bet she is even softer than any regular silicone doll… Just wow! :evilbat:

Sandro
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

Get news & updates on Twitter - Dollstudio @Twitter

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

Dollstudio Dollworks Adapter System - Create your hybrid doll!

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

;-)

That's one of Mandos' photos and he's never had a 163.

I clean my silicone dolls with acetone. I bet that would have an interesting result on these "silicone" dolls.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Silicone-Sex-do ... 2a54794b17
Here you go. Pictures of a 135YL, selling a 163? I guess I need to strategically place another add:(
-princeoverit
-Just in time

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

Whatever you get, always remember:
SILICONESEXDOLLS runs the policy that there are no return accepted unless there is a factory deffect.
Fakes are no factory defect.
Different materials than advertised are no factory defect.
Different dolls than advertised are no factory defect.

Jackpot!

:glou:
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

teddykan1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by teddykan1 »

Hi Sandro,
Yes I'm in love with these dolls. The second one is from the same vendor siliconesexdolls. They've got a bit of bad press here but I wish to report that I've had very good purchases from them.

Here's MAR. More to come.
teddykan1
Attachments
In lesbian embrace
In lesbian embrace
P3100099.JPG (75.88 KiB) Viewed 2044 times
P3100048.JPG
P3100048.JPG (94.1 KiB) Viewed 2044 times
The eBay advert
The eBay advert
Silicone sex doll MAR love dolls Poupée sexe Silikon Sexpuppe 163cm 4.jpg (126.34 KiB) Viewed 2044 times

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

It's great that these dolls have done good things for you but they are not what they are advertised as. The photo is not of a 163 but one taken by Mandos of a smaller doll, probably a YL from the WM factory. Mandos to my knowledge has never photographed a 163.

This seller does not send out what is photographed on the adverts.

Because sexdolls are a matter of sensitivity sellers should be absolutely scrupulous about what they are selling, and this seller from Spain advertises descriptions that don't match the dolls and photos that don't match the descriptions. Until she clears up her act buying from her is far from recommendable. I've written more on http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum ... #post96281

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

I just asked Mandos, and yes, it is one of his photos. It shows a YL Doll 148 with the Jennifer head which are both TPE dolls from Jinsan factory. Mandos did the shooting around December 2014.

So we now have positively verified that "vip-eroticstore" aka "siliconesexdolls" sells something else than advertised. Those photos show a TPE doll, the vendor claims to sell a silicone doll. The picture shows a 148 cm doll, the vendor claims to sell a 163 cm doll.

Anyway, we should not spoil teddykan1's honeymoon as he is happy with the ladies as they are.

Just be careful when you have to repair your ladies. Over long or short this happens to any doll, but the procedures involved are different when it comes to silicone or TPE dolls. If you follow instructions for silicon dolls, you might damage a TPE doll, and vice versa. Similiar advice applies for care and feeding, there are significant differences between TPE and silicone.

Sandro

teddykan1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by teddykan1 »

Thank you folks,
I do take your advice seriously and I would far more trust you than a vendor I've not known for long.

Yes this is a honeymoon period. I think the tan doll survived acetone cleaning recently without any detriment - is that conclusive she's made of silicone?

Regards,

teddykan1

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

If she survived acetone, she's silicone!

However the Chinese copying business is an evil game. Neglecting the diversion of business away from the real creators who are the movers and shakers of new products in the best interests of all doll enthusiasts, when one buys a fake the quality can be interesting. There's one company that took the old DS158 body and made a cast from that, selling her at 2/3rds the price or less but one can see from the photos that the quality is dismal.

It would be interesting to do the acetone test on both your ladies - possibly a smear near the head mount would not be visible were damage to be caused if she's TPE. But be careful. One drop will eat a quarter inch hole into TPE, if not more.

Something else that's an indicator is that factory applied makeup colouration wipes off TPE easily but tends to be sealed on silicone dolls.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

INFORMATIONS