www.wmdolls.com

Ebay siliconesexdolls in Spain

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Ebay siliconesexdolls in Spain

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

I am sure he knows now that even though he got great customer service and loves his dolls that
the company has some integrity issues in regards to making replicas and advertising ploys.
On a good note, his next doll not be from them:)
I can promise you all that
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

teddykan1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by teddykan1 »

Hi Jeff,
I bought these dolls before I got to know you. Yes you're right my next babe will not be from them.

However, what's got you so disenchanted with them? Perhaps I can have a word with Kristel too?
Regards,
teddykan1

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

It would be really interesting to know if a smear of acetone somewhere invisible melts the first doll.

Sam at WM says that he thinks they are WM - but if they are silicone, resistant to acetone, there is a new breed of fake.
teddykan1 wrote:However, what's got you so disenchanted with them? Perhaps I can have a word with Kristel too?
The reason why experienced members deprecate this seller is not being honest in her advertising
1. using other people's photos to sell her dolls without arrangement or payment of commission. In my case my photos were not mere two dimensional photos but a sequence of the doll doing something, coming to life, and doing something very sexy for some, and uniquely so as no-one else has ever done such a series of photos combining a doll with an inflatable balloon fetish. For newbies to solid dolls having progressed from inflatables, that series had a special value and I regard her use of that series as blatant theft. She also used photos by Stacy Leigh, queen of doll photography, and of Mahoro of one of my dolls before she came to me, definitive in her way as sexdoll and achieving celebrity status in the press.
2. using photos that do not depict the doll she is selling - for instance using the photos of the WM155 which is a unique doll in the market to sell dolls labelled 156
3. being misleading using for instance Mandos' photos of a 148 to sell a 163
4. advertising TPE as silicone.
5. advertise fake dolls made by JY. What dolls are received as a result from buying from these listings is an unknown.

This is a straightforward case of misdescription within the Trade Descriptions Act in the UK which is echoed in other regions.

Sellers like this on ebay and Amazon take advantage of people's newness to dolls and sowing confusion about what is which open the door for real scammers selling outright fakes and taking advantage of people's sensitivity about complaining to Paypal or VISA about a sexdoll in an arena where people a vulnerable to embarrassment and blackmail. This is why sellers of dolls should be wholly scrupulous and why TDF's vetting of sellers, whilst it cannot be wholly guaranteed, provides a safe arena in which members, vendors and manufacturers behave as family and not as animals in the wild. Even in a family two people might have a spat, but the dispute resolution service within TDF provides a liklihood of amicable solutions being reached.

This seller operates wholly outside such a realm and understanding.

She suggested that at some stage in the future she would like to use my photos. I responded:
Accordingly if I am to help you with photos in the future as you suggest - and I am willing to do so - I have to be satisfied that
1. TPE dolls are marketed as TPE and not as Silicone as you do at present. One can refer to TPE as being "like Silicone" but listings should explain that it is a different material
2. That the dolls you are selling are genuine WM and DS and JM dolls. I have not enquired of JM but certainly WM and DS tell me that you are not a customer.
3. That you do not deal in fakes. You are using two sets of photographs of a JY manufactured doll. JY make lookalike WM dolls out of inferior TPE which falls apart within two months and is a terrible discredit to the doll-admiring world. http://www.amazon.de/Hergestellt-Sexpup ... 87&sr=8-58 looks to me like an Orient Industry doll, their gorgeous Saori head being very distinctive, but is much cheaper than I would expect a genuine Orient Industry doll to be. Your listing says that this doll is silicone and I suspect from the weight that it is TPE. Were I to have bought this doll from you I would be disappointed and furious. I cannot be associated with misrepresentations leading to disappointments.
4. That your listings such as http://www.amazon.de/Vip-eroticstore/b/ ... roticstore do not represent that Chinese manufactured dolls are made in Europe
In doing so I offered a carrot but it is apparent that she considers that her business is more profitably pursued as it is rather than in any manner akin to family relationships. I don't think that getting into bed with her would end happily.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

teddykan1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by teddykan1 »

Thanks Harem, entirely fair and well-founded gripes.

I'd not go to bed with siliconesexdolls either, but so far I'm pleased that those dolls I bought from them are good. In time we shall see how the girls get on (in terms of wear and tear).
Regards,
teddykan1

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

teddykan1,
I trust Harem pretty much answered the question for me. I can tell you upfront that Harem is my mentor a well as great person too. In short, makers of authentic TPE dolls (Eric, David and Sam )make their living making dolls. Every time a fake is sold, it is almost like they are going into their bank account and stealing money from them as well as people who are selling their dolls.
As far as Ebay, it seems to me no matter how many reports are done, the listings remain. All I can do is list
my scammer adds to give people knowledge so they can make an educated decision.
One TDF member contacted new castle global about a suspicious listing and they not only removed the add, they decided not to do any business with that supplier. I of course then deleted the add proving they were doing something unethical.
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

teddykan1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by teddykan1 »

Hi Harem and doll+virgin,
Good advice, thank you both.

I've been in touch with Kristel about my latest (2nd) doll MAR, and pointed out that I was disappointed that she's TPE instead of silicone. Kristel got back and explained that, if quizzed by a client, she'd explain whether it's silicone proper or TPE.

I think English is not her native language so we need to be patient here. Actually it's not my mother tongue either but I've been yabbering it long enough.

I wasn't that inquisitive at the time being new to dolls and hence got a TPE doll instead of what I thought was silicone. Nevertheless, I'm very happy with this MAR doll - she's detailed and beautiful; TPE is a superb material and I shall take care of her as per your care instructions.

I've explained to Kristel that she shouldn't have reservations advertising her TPE dolls as TPE as I'm a fan of TPE as a material plus it's cheaper than silicone.

Kristel is offering a goodwill gesture to me over my misunderstanding. I'm trying to encourage her to be more open with her doll wares. I hope she can take on board the advice. She does deliver good customer service in terms of quality doll (albeit misrepresented in terms of material) and delivery.

Siliconesexdolls.net appear to have a huge selection of dolls. Whilst there's question about how they source their dolls, I must say that they do deliver quality dolls. The MAR model has improved hands which seem resistant to the inner wire poking through, plus better-shaped hands, plus a big toe that can be positioned, plus a vagina that's tighter and looks more realistic. I'd be puzzled if a manufacturer would go through so much trouble to make fakes which are, in my view, top quality.

I'm inclined with work with (and work on) Kristel and hope that some great merchandise can come from them. I wish to give her a chance to meet the quality standards we wish her to have.
Regards,
teddykan1

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

;-) It's great that you're able to encourage her to do the right thing and . . . good luck to you if you can! As you know, I have given advice which has been wholly ignored.

But her command of English is fine and she well knows the difference between TPE and Silicone and deliberately markets TPE as silicone, as all the rest, to catch newbies who don't know the difference but know that RealDolls are very much more costly and prized.

Is there a difference between your first one and your second one?

Is the top of the neck a nice crisp profile like your second one?

When any of us see evidence that she has had a Damascus moment and sincerely and wholly operating in straightforward ways, we might start to be more enthusiastic about her business.

At the present time it appears to be on the wrong side of the blanket: she is operating in stark contrast to the very good and bona fide member Vendors here at TDF upon whose expertise, experience, advice and fairness arising from real enthusiasms for dolls can be relied upon. Those reputable vendors deserve encouragement over people using scallywag ploys to seduce the unwary.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

If you look at her listings, the majority of the dolls are fakes and she knows this.
THEY HAVE TO BE!
Sam does not make that body type unless it is 155CM but she has them in all sort of different sizes.
If I was a gambling man, I'd bet she does not remove any single one;however, it is nice to give her a chance.
-princeoverit
-Just in time

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

I have a strong feeling that this is her source:

That's one of the JY dolls.

My guess is that they start out from JY at around $600: the profit on those is enormous and their quality . . . well you get what you pay for . . .

Best wishes

Harem

PS Here are more threads about the activities of this seller:
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 31&t=68513
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 31&t=69953
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 31&t=69954

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

teddykan1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by teddykan1 »

That's very good advice, thanks.

I'm still keeping Kristel in dialogue to work out how she operates. I'd not wish another newbie to get a poor value-for-money deal from them, although I've to say that Kristel does supply quality dolls.

Here's the test for TPE for MAR doll. Thank you for the advice. It was very instructive to see the TPE material deteriorate after soaking in acetone (used for makeup removal)
Regards,
teddykan1
Attachments
Got this from the local chemist (for makeup removal - glad I didn't use it on my TPE doll!)
Got this from the local chemist (for makeup removal - glad I didn't use it on my TPE doll!)
P3130001.JPG (143.62 KiB) Viewed 1799 times
Soaking in acetone
Soaking in acetone
P3130002.JPG (150.32 KiB) Viewed 1799 times
Starting to rot
Starting to rot
P3130016.JPG (173.89 KiB) Viewed 1799 times
Rotted material
Rotted material
P3130017.JPG (161.6 KiB) Viewed 1799 times

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

TK1,
As a suggestion, why not ask her if she knows that her supplier is sending her fakes of WM dolls?
Simply tell her that if you go to website she will see this and ask her to remove all the adds removing
adds selling has 155 in different sizes.
It is about integrity and ethics and this little trust will let you know if she wants to change.
-princeoverit
-Just in time

teddykan1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by teddykan1 »

Hi folks,
Given the huge doll selection siliconesexdolls.net have at their disposal, maybe they're just very good agents for the different doll suppliers?

Kristel advised me that yes my dolls come from WM. She insists that she doesn't sell fakes (judging by the quality of build I'm inclined to believe her). Perhaps it's just misleading adverts?

doll+virgin can do far better deals I think Kristel may be driven, by demand, to smarten up her act. I do believe that, with the right approach and encouragment, Kristel can become a decent supplier.
Regards,
teddykan1

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

teddykan1 wrote: Perhaps it's just misleading adverts?
That is just the point. Her photographs and descriptions are all over the place and advertising TPE as silicone is fundamentally dishonest.

There are so many good vendors who advertise accurately who serve admirers of dolls very well indeed, why try to popularise one who persists determinedly to advertise misleadingly?

Buy from this one and you just don't know what you'll end up with. If what you end up with matches the photo or description, it's a matter of luck. It's a scam on newbies who don't know what they're doing being led more by boobs than brains.

This seller has enough brains to know that a lot of money can be made from such people. And she takes advantage of them - and of other people's photography. When I hear that she has offered commission out of sales that she's made on use of Stacy Leigh's photos, and Mahoro's too, then she might be considered to be showing some form of decency. So far she has used those photographs, and mine, without conscience.

It wasn't just one photo that she purloined from me but a whole sequence from the Pippa Pendleton thread http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... &start=135 and Pippa objects to being taken advantage of.

Because doll admirers are very vulnerable and can be too embarrassed to complain it is vital that vendors are professional, reliable and honourable. This vendor to date operates adverts which are a scam. It is a scam to purport TPE to be silicone.

It seems that the message has not penetrated: I'll say it again -

THIS VENDOR OPERATES ADVERTS WHICH ARE A SCAM

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

Dredgemaster
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: siliconesexdolls.net SCAM

Post by Dredgemaster »

If you search their Tualatin US address on google it is an empty lot. I live in the area.

INFORMATIONS