www.wmdolls.com

Very STRONG WARNING not to buy ebay, alibaba or aliexpress

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
BigBurrito

Re: Very STRONG WARNING not to buy ebay, alibaba or aliexpre

Post by BigBurrito »

When i will have the $$$, will only deal with Jeff @ BCD, he is right on

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

That ebay seller is renowned for selling bad quality fakes. Reports from the recent Shanghai exhibition continue to warn people about the fakes which are bad quality.

See the 6YE report http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=83844
More and more new doll manufacturers are coming up, however I can say most of them (over 90% of them) are low cost businesses and copycats. They even copy the heads of some famous manufacturers (tho the finished products still look so shitty), their material smells shitty as well. The good news is that the famous brands are still outstanding and most of them are in TDF (thumb up for TDF!). So buyers should stay alert to those scammers
Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Doll_lover_daddy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Doll_lover_daddy »

Thanks for the warning. Would you go there for minatures like phicen?
Looking to make some new friends in the doll community. So far it's been pretty good to me.

PhotoGrande
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by PhotoGrande »

I've purchased all my Phicen bodies, head sculpts and accessories on eBay from 4 different sellers (all based out of Massachusetts) all without a problem.

watthedoll

Post by watthedoll »

Hello guys, I'm new here. I gave in and purchased my first ever sex toy of my life at $550 CAD(~$400USD) from Aliexpress before I found this forum and thread... There were sites that has the same exact dolls I got starting $600-$800USD and up so I'm a little sceptical

Do you guys think I'll get something completely different than advertised? I contacted the seller before purchase and he was quick with response and gave me pictures, packaging info, doll customisation options, etc. and ensured me of good quality and to refer to his feedback as assurance... He also told me he'll send me pictures of the doll before shipment for confirmation.

This is the link to their store:
https://www.aliexpress.com/store/266605 ... 0.0.VcaktD

Thanks for your help

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Those prices are way less than the wholesale prices available to vendors. They cannot be genuine dolls and whatever you receive will be pot luck.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

dullahan
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dullahan »

Yeah when the prices are even lower than what the vendors are paying for them, you are not getting the dolls that are in the pictures. I found this forum by pure chance as well. Would've bought one of those Aliexpress dolls myself too probably.
TRY MY SEX SOUND APP WITH YOUR DOLL!

http://dullahanprojects.com/plaisonar/

Works with all HTML5-compatible phones. Just press the pink button and shake your phone!

App Discussion: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 7&start=45

RedAlert59
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by RedAlert59 »

Anyone had problems with RS-Dolls? I have, it is said that "the customer is the king", but with them it's otherway around. They don't take any responsibility if the doll has damaged during shipping and are blaming the customer for damaging the doll him(her)self. 30 days quranteed returningtime don't stand if one have opened the hygienebag, and without doing that it's nearly impossible check the damage might be caused by shipping...be very careful when dealing with RS-Dolls...I don't recommend it at all! I might but the whole story to YouTube....

big tony

Post by big tony »

The problem with piracy is that they are willing to do anything to make money.
But many TPE's doll factories use industrial oil, but it is difficult for us as customers to get the truth.
I hope to have a formula for the quality of dolls early.
I think that's important

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mondoon »

trinhhuyan75 wrote:http://"Banned Site Link, see Banned Sites List in Dolls In General"/products?page=1
Hi yall! came across this http://"Banned Site Link, see Banned Sites List in Dolls In General"/products?page=1. price is too good to b true, do you guys think it's a scam?
Hi trinhhuyan75, and welcome to TDF.
the site you mentioned here is amongst the many banned sites listed here on TDF: viewtopic.php?f=87&t=39858
You answered your own question when you said
price is too good to b true
I would sugeest if you are looking for a doll you take a look through our list of approved vendors, you can be sure you will get a good doll at a good price.
viewforum.php?f=68

As you are a new member you may also like to take a look at this viewtopic.php?f=112&t=31521

Have fun
"Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey" - John Lennon

Super Softy Monkey Team Doll Force Go !!

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Yet another one.

A lot of dolls at cheap prices are said to come from JY.

The other day I was clearing out an email box I use in reserve and found a month ago an email price list of dolls from JY sent by Jackie at JY. When one sees dolls in the 158 to 168 size range around $1200 this is less than the trade price from JY plus the cost of shipping, giving no margin whatever to the dealer selling the dolls.

So the dolls being sold at silly prices cannot be genuine dolls of any manufacture and are fakes from other factories or possibly second grade dolls available to the local market.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

david 68
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by david 68 »

im not sure if im on the right site to ask this question ,but here it goes. can any one tell me how safe is to buy from someone here using instant pay from paypal? thanks for any pos advise

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

watthedoll wrote:Hello guys, I'm new here. I gave in and purchased my first ever sex toy of my life at $550 CAD(~$400USD) from Aliexpress before I found this forum and thread... There were sites that has the same exact dolls I got starting $600-$800USD and up so I'm a little sceptical

Do you guys think I'll get something completely different than advertised? I contacted the seller before purchase and he was quick with response and gave me pictures, packaging info, doll customisation options, etc. and ensured me of good quality and to refer to his feedback as assurance... He also told me he'll send me pictures of the doll before shipment for confirmation.

This is the link to their store:
https://www.aliexpress.com/store/266605 ... 0.0.VcaktD

Thanks for your help
Perhaps you could contact your credit card company and ask what recourse you have if you receive an item different from the one you purchased. Take good notes and get the name of the representative you spoke to. That could help if you have to follow up with an actual complaint.

Good luck! Let us know how it turns out!
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

david 68 wrote:im not sure if im on the right site to ask this question ,but here it goes. can any one tell me how safe is to buy from someone here using instant pay from paypal? thanks for any pos advise
There's usually a high standard of honour of Doll Forum members but sometimes one slips up with someone who's selling their first doll.

I bought one on the UK forum and unfortunately before sending her he cleaned her with baby wipes which contained a solvent which fragmented the TPE and around her vagina she'll be difficult or impossible to repair. I bought another from someone who'd given their doll a bath an on account of a manufacturing fault leaving the top of the vaginal passage open to the skeleton the bath had caused water to enter the skeleton and rust. These things aren't shown by photos . . . but at least on here the forum requires comprehensive photos to be shown. You'll get what you see.

Ideally local pickup gives one the opportunity to check her over.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

INFORMATIONS