www.wmdolls.com

Most High End Sex Dolls on Ebay are Scams

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
LovesBlackWomen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Most High End Sex Dolls on Ebay are Scams

Post by LovesBlackWomen »

Almost the whole first page of Ebay High end Sex Dolls are scams. They are getting ridiculous. Two different scammers are even advertising the same exact doll
I've notice the same thing in common with all the scammers:
• Item is listed as New - For that price it should be used - and look used in the photos, though they could steal a forum members photo as well.
• They all have a similar "professional " description of the item - If the guy gives a basic description, that's OK.
• The pictures are professionally done - If I see a crap photo, then it's possible it's legitimate.

$4,000 for this doll: The price is right, but it's still a scam. Look at that guys other dolls to see the clues that show it's an obvious scam.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ultra-Realistic ... 4d344bde9f
Just because a person charges a high price for a doll does not mean it's legitimate.

SiliconePimp
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Most High End Sex Dolls on Ebay are Scams

Post by SiliconePimp »

Most of the Dolls aren't listed in the adult section. You will find them under Sexual Wellness in the Health and Beauty section.

http://www.ebay.ca/sch/Sex-Toys-/176997 ... 5573.m1684

Go through the sold listings. I don't see the volume necessary there to really get any kind of reseller excited about listing on ebay. The auctions that have taken place have ended under what I imagine to be cost to purchase at wholesale (10+ units). I don't think the buy side really understands yet the quality offered by Realdolls competitors, and just what they would be getting in regards to a Yourdoll or WM, etc..

LovesBlackWomen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LovesBlackWomen »

Thanks Silicone Pump. I didn't realize that sex dolls would be outside the adult section. I will now look in the other sections to find them.

putzzz
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by putzzz »

oddly enough, many sex toys sex dolls end up in the general area of ebay.

camadoll
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by camadoll »

I almost purchased a doll on ebay. They DO steal photos from the manufacturers and TDF. I was so enamored with some of the dolls, that I was ready to pull the trigger and buy one. Fortunately cooler head prevailed (pun intended) and I decided to do some research on doll authenticity. There just so many listings using the same pictures but with widely different prices. That's how I ended up here.

dave7311
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by dave7311 »

camadoll wrote:I almost purchased a doll on ebay. They DO steal photos from the manufacturers and TDF. I was so enamored with some of the dolls, that I was ready to pull the trigger and buy one. Fortunately cooler head prevailed (pun intended) and I decided to do some research on doll authenticity. There just so many listings using the same pictures but with widely different prices. That's how I ended up here.
"GOOD 4U!" Image

Hopefully, more and more will do the same ( if not already ) :evidence:

solitaryman2414

Post by solitaryman2414 »

Be real careful If you by off ebay, The price may be 300.00 or 400.00, [BUT] THE SHIPPING will say 1,499.00 and I saw that on a few dolls on ebay, I think it was NEWCASLE, I don't think their a faud but you might have a fight on or hands.

Yoube Bosley
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Yoube Bosley »

solitaryman2414 wrote:Be real careful If you by off ebay, The price may be 300.00 or 400.00, [BUT] THE SHIPPING will say 1,499.00 and I saw that on a few dolls on ebay,
S&H is ridiculous on eBay. I've passed on numerous coin auctions there for that very reason. It was more enjoyable in 1999 and 2000 than it is now.
So here’s what I’m thinking.  I’ll be Charlie and you can all be my angels.  Except you.  You be Bosley.

--- Peter Griffin

Photos of Dana and Amyliu: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=10735

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

In fact, Ebay now includes shipping in the final value fees
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Guys....I would not risk eBay unless its the eBay shop of the OEM or one of the recognised vendors on TDF...

Ironically, if you contact one of the TDF endorsed vendors as a TDF member you will generally get a better deal through discount than on eBay anyhow, with assurity and after sale support.

Alternatively...the for sale section on TDF has a good selection of new and second hand options with most sellers there being long term TDF members who look to do the right thing.

Just be mindful of sellers who just join up to sell their doll...make sure you do your homework and establish a solid communication line with accountable delivery and payment protection!

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Mechadoll USA
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Mechadoll USA »

Don't trust Ebay. We only list products on Ebay to try to compete with the fakes.
Visit mechadollusa.com to check us out!!
To leave feedback please click here
Check out our BREAST VIDEO
Use promotional code FORUM to save $500 on your purchase of a doll at mechadollusa.com
Email me directly at info@mechadollusa.com with any questions or comments.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Ok, do not TRUST most of Ebay.
I use the same pictures.
Why? My supplier's at WM sends them to me!
But 99% of ebay seller's are NOT legit.
That I agree.
What makes things worse is the china vendors like new-era, new battery are selling the fakes in silicone like the scammer in spain.
Of course, they use the same pictures selling dolls in all sorts of heights.
Those are easy to poiint out to ebayers who have no clue.
I have close to 20 scammer adds up now.
I never thought my adds would have to say an authentic 140CM doll weighs 51 lbs so why is it this seller is using
Sam's pictures and it weighs 60lbs?
TDF vendors does not equal best prices,TDF vendors does equal no scams like fake doll.
Case in point
136WM $2500
155WM $3200
I will NOT name the vendor, but let's just say my prices on EBAY including the ten percent final value are BETTER!
And we are not talking a small difference, you are talking like $1000.
Bottom line, people on Ebay are not always going to know about TDF. Ebay will not take down adds NO MATTER how many times it gets reported.
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

allemande
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by allemande »

Wouldn't EBay insurance cover most scams if they are indeed fraudulent? I suppose it would take an eternity to settle the claim though...

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Alot of the scammers are betting on people will not claim due to the nature of what is being sold.
Ebay can help, but paypal is your real protection.
-princeoverit
-Just in time

justintime
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by justintime »

Alot of the scammers are betting on people will not claim due to the nature of what is being sold.
Ebay can help, but paypal is your real protection.

Could not agree more, beware of doll sellers on ebay.
It really is not worth the problems, that you will need to fight for later.

If you win... :grab:
“Put … the Doll … down … and slowly back away.”
Shelby My Piece Of Heaven
Shelby Model Information

INFORMATIONS