www.wmdolls.com

VENUS 2000 SCAM ALERT 2/7/2013

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
danielbestill

VENUS 2000 SCAM ALERT 2/7/2013

Post by danielbestill »

I wanted to buy a Venus 2000 machine. New they are very expensive or a good price on used model.

I saw his name as one selling the Venus2000. I wrote to this guy at Email posted. VENUS2000FORMEN@gmail.com. I now know of another one he also uses and has posted a full page ad on Tribes.tribe.net and wants you to contact him at BIGBILLYTHOMPSON@yahoo.com. He answered almost immediately. Sounded honest and believable. I was eventually scammed out of over $500 dollars. The seller is a real slick professional with believable answers for every question you ask him. He claims to be an authorized reseller but ABCO (Venus 2000) website said he is a FRAUD and to not send him money. I am making it my quest to make sure no other person wanting to buy a Venus 2000 falls for his bullshit and loses money to this dishonest person. He also has an ad posted on Tribes.tribe.com. You can access by going to google.com and search for Venus 2000 For Men. You will be linked to his ad. Posting as BIGBILLYTHOMPSON@YAHOO.COM. This scammer uses Al Womack and Billy Thompson as signatures in his Emails and lives in Saginaw, MI. (This is where I sent certified mail with Money Order) He set me up in his scam a week after sending him 1st full payment. He said my shipment was lost and refunded my money. Couple days later, he Emails me saying UPS said the package was leaking (ID GLIDE LUBE) and was returned to him and he also canceled his PAYPAL ACCOUNT because they were charging too much for fees. A week goes by he writes and out of the blue says he has new PAYPAL ACCOUNT and will send my machine as soon as I send payment. I send a second money payment via paypal but he gives no tracking #. Few days later he says PAYPAL froze his account and will refund my money. He has set up a credit station so I can now send him my credit card number and he will enter it for payment. I told him I did not feel comfortable with doing it that way.. So he said to send him payment using Moneypak or Money Order and will send machine immediately after he gets the money. I send a Money Order Certified Mail. He receives it 1/29/13 and that is last time I heard from him. No machine, NO REFUND. He has since then continued posting his scam in other forums I visit.

After a couple of payments and refunds and all kinds of believable excuses, he had gained my trust with the two payment refunds. He had me set up to then DRY FUCKED ME. Payments from issuing agencies such as Moneygram or Greendot Moneypak from Walmart are considered personal transactions and voluntary between two parties and will not be refunded when your machine does not show at your door. If I had stayed with protection money transfer agencies like PayPal or major credit cards, I would have been protected and this scammer would remain liable to deliver the promised machine.

Stay away from this FRAUD. Save another $400 dollars and buy the VENUS 2000 directly from the website at SYBIAN.COM Feel free to contact me via PM. Yes I know, I let a good deal cloud my logical and it cost me some money. I wrote this thread in hopes members interested in buying a Venus 2000 will know now to stay clear from this ******.

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Re: VENUS 2000 SCAM ALERT 2/7/2013

Post by AlexKnight »

After seeing this post, we investigated the issue, and Venus2000ForMen has been confirmed to be a fraud.
He has been banned from the forum.
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

Hello and welcome to the forum danielbestill... :D

Thanks for the heads up and sorry you had a bad experience with a scammer... as I have said in the past it's always best to buy from a reputable seller or a company you know from.
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

tchon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by tchon »

Hi danielbestill,

first a warm welcome to TDF from me, too! :)

then sorry to hear that you got ripped of. That guy really played it well. :evil:
Thank you very much for telling us, so hopefully others avoid that scam! :thumbs_up:

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Wow, what scammers do to get their way :evil:
Thank you for telling us your story :thumbs_up: Thank you for warning us :thumbs_up: and welcome to TDF :D

HotDiggityDoll
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by HotDiggityDoll »

I think this is the guy I warned about in another thread here on TDF because he was posting unsolicited posts looking for buyers to contact him via personal email.

One other warning indicator here is that the guy was using a free email service (gmail.com) and trying to make it look like an official company email address. (VENUS2000FORMEN@gmail.com)

Anyone can create such email addresses.

I hope you report this to police but I suspect most victims don't, due to the embarrassing type of item they were trying to buy. That's why scammers like this type of product.

But if he had factual info registered with paypal, police might be able to track him down.
My Doll Album is here!

LovesBlackWomen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LovesBlackWomen »

Re "I hope you report this to police but I suspect most victims don't, due to the embarrassing type of item they were trying to buy. That's why scammers like this type of product.

But if he had factual info registered with paypal, police might be able to track him down."

by K.S.

I was thinking the same thing.
It's like if a prostitute rips you off, who are you going to go to? The police?
Worse yet, these scammers take advantage of men that are vulnerable, can't get dates.
The worst crime you can do to somebody is hit them when they're down.
Whether it's overcharging for a hammer during a hurricane or overcharging for medical supplies to a sick person. I'd like to see them try to scam a man who is six feet and full of muscle.

danielbestill

Post by danielbestill »

ks wrote:I think this is the guy I warned about in another thread here on TDF because he was posting unsolicited posts looking for buyers to contact him via personal email.

One other warning indicator here is that the guy was using a free email service (gmail.com) and trying to make it look like an official company email address. (VENUS2000FORMEN@gmail.com)

Anyone can create such email addresses.

I hope you report this to police but I suspect most victims don't, due to the embarrassing type of item they were trying to buy. That's why scammers like this type of product.

But if he had factual info registered with paypal, police might be able to track him down.
I happened here a few weeks ago and did a Venus2000 search because I was looking for a used machine rather than spend 1100 on a new one..
After I got scammed and decided to post my message in all the sites that dealt with the Venus2000 machine, I remembered this was one of the sites I saw his posting and decided to alert all the members here as well although this site is dedicated to a different form of adult entertainment. (one that I have looked into but have not invested in.) I then realized this guy is all over and needed to be stopped or at least exposed.

I am a victim but not embarrassed to go to the authorities to throw this guy under the bus. I am not going to sit on the sidelines and watch him do this to another person but it will most likely happen. I was in one site a few days ago where I saw his posting dated two years ago so how many have fallen victim this scammer can only know. In another site... someone made a post then convienently plugged this guys web address in the post saying what a great deal he can offer. So he is not easy to slow down or stop.

I would hope that my postings in many site already will bring a lawyer or para-legal to the surface and drop me a PM on best course of action. I have developed a plan of action but taking my time completeing it. I want this scammer to go on in life as nothing is aver going to happen and I will not persue the matter because I might be too embarrassed. Well, he is wrong.. I am nearly 67 and too damn old to be embarrassed. I might not get my money back and most likely will not but I believe he can do some jail time and that would even the slate as far as I am concerned.

So, I am hoping that the members here, after they read my posting, will tell their friends about it and the word spreads that way. If you see his scam posted in other sites you visit, I would appreciate a PM. I will go to the site and do a post as I did here.

Thank you for listening and I am certain your compassion about my situation is genuine. I like your site and I am going to visit often.

TYFLORIDA

Re: VENUS 2000 SCAM ALERT 02/26/2014

Post by TYFLORIDA »

Well our "Venus 2000 scammer buddy" is still hard at work.....(The scam name he is currently using is ALAN LUCIE , I guess he has gone by aliases of BILLY THOMPSON and AL WOMACK previously...I had been researching info on Venus 2000's online and I saw somewhere that I could contact a field sales rep selling Venus 2000's at a discounted rate of $550.00 (includes shipping and insurance). I conversed back and forth via email for a few days asking questions I had along the way. He said he was an authorized rep from ABCO but was getting out of the business (dont we wish) and only a couple units left. This following is one of the emails he sent me:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
" The unit is new, comes with all attachments, accessories, 1 receiver made to your erect measurements, comes with 2 year limited warranty. It does include shipping & insurance through USPS. I'm getting out of the rep business with Venus 2000's and moving onto other sex toys of a lesser value and selling a larger quantity through a website being created for me. For example, items such as the Fleshlight, Bathmate, Monster Pump Tube Sr & Jr, Long Johnny Pump Tube, Bullmaster Magnum Sr & Jr Pump Tubes.
My Google Wallet account is:

DaddiesList@gmail.com for payment.

I ship directly to you using precisely your instructions within 48 hours. If you wish it to be mailed to your home or office with or without your adult signature, ect...

I will email you to confirm your payment received and exact shipping time with insurance.

Venus2000ForMen@gmail.com".

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well before I was gonna fatten his google wallet with any of my cash I called the nice folks at ABCO
who shockingly (lol) had never heard of AL LUCIE and said they dont even have any field sales reps. She gave me info on the name AL WOMACK being used to scam people and then I checked into it more and found the info listed on this site as well. Needless to say Mr. Lucie didnt get a dime from me, thankfully. I just wanted to pass on my experience and thank those previously doing the same. Like they said, if it sounds too good to be true............it usually is!

danielbestill

Post by danielbestill »

I THOUGHT THIS FUCKHEAD WAS OUT OF BUSINESS. HAVE BEEN SEARCHING THE INTERNET FROM TIME TO TIME BUT NOTHING HAS POPPED UP SINCE I WAS SCAMMED A YEAR AGO.

TYFLORIDA.... I AM REALLY WANTING TO PROSECUTE THIS ASSHOLE BUT NEED MORE LEADS FOR THE DISTRICT ATTORNEY IN SAGINAW,MICHIGAN TO PERSUE THIS MATTER. DID YOU EVER GET AN ADDRESS TO SEND YOUR MONEY ORDER TO OR DID HE WANT YOU TO USE PAYPAL. THIS WAS HIS FIRST PREFERRED METHOD OF PAYMENT TO SET UP TRUST AND THEN THE MONEY ORDER SCAM AND I WAS HUNG OUT TO DRY.
BUT I HAVE A POLICE REPORT DOCUMENT AND ALL THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS TO START A CASE IF I CAN GET CONFIRMATION HE IS STILL ACTIVE IN SAGINAW,MI AREA. HE HAS LOTS OF ALIASES AND A ARMFULL OF ARREST AND CONVICTIONS ALL PENNY ANTE SO HE PAYS A FINE OR SERVES A FEW DAYS AND OUT ON THE STREET AGAIN. IF YOU DO NOT MIND I WOULD LIKE FOR YOU TO CONTACT ME. S1ILLYP2UTTY46@AOL.COM

Cruiser555

Post by Cruiser555 »

Not sure if it is the same guy, but I was scammed on Kijiji for a Venus 2000. He went by the name of Chris, Baz, and Vivian. They used an excuse that a fan bought it, and that an ex bought it for him.

The email he gave me was crysty88@icloud.com

He sent a receipt with a date of Mar 26th, 2018 and claimed he was from Montreal. He later texted me from a cell phone with a Des Moines Iowa phone number, and I started texting it and found out this dude just borrowed the phone and had just returned to Russia.
Last edited by netwit on Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Removed postal info per forum rules

netwit
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by netwit »

Sorry to hear that this happened to you, and that this is V2000 scam is still going on. Thanks for posting :thumbs_up:

...............I'd hit dat
Remembering Jenna

INFORMATIONS