www.wmdolls.com

DHgate Wholesale dolls

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
Christine
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: DHgate Wholesale dolls

Post by Christine »

I have a question,

All these scam's on these sites,,,, Im going to use ebay for an example..

look at this http://cgi.ebay.com/Full-size-silicone- ... 4aab749c10

Now I have looked all over ebay and I cant for the life of me figure out how to report to them about this type of scam.....

Top material, double smooth skin, made from high quality solicone

Yea Right, and at only 4lbs Such a deal !

So how do you report this stuff to ebay??????????

itsme
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by itsme »

I give ebay alot of creidit they been trying hard to keep that sh1t off there the scamers are just to fast.

Bate and switch is what its called. Most blow up dolls are sold that way. Just look at the box even for the cheap one sex girl and you get home to a .99 cent blow up

itsme
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by itsme »

Christine2
look to the right of the page you will see print and report item. Tell Trixie to report Too. :D
Attachments
ebay.png
ebay.png (128.32 KiB) Viewed 25562 times

Christine
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Christine »

itsme wrote:Christine2
look to the right of the page you will see print and report item. Tell Trixie to report Too. :D

Kewl,

Thanks Itsme.....

Will do....

:multi: :multi: :multi:

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

BOOK 'EM DANAL (HAWAII FIVE O) 8O :lol:

micky77
Ex-Member

Re:

Post by micky77 »

viniz113 wrote:I'm pretty sure that not everybody knows what sarcastic means.
Am i sarcastic now :?:
What came first the egg or the goose :?:
Think i'm loosing my mind 8O

I think people will forgive you :angel: :angel: :angel:

Doll Knight XIX
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Formerly known as TG megami - The Frozen North, USA

Post by Doll Knight XIX »

I saw 'DHgate' and smelled a scam from a mile away. I don't trust any wholesale distributor, especially when it comes to dolls. 99% of the time they're scams, and the rest of the time you're not going to get what you pay for. I feel bad for any want to be doll owner that thinks they're making an investment but really getting robbed.

I was actually the victim of a scam when I bought my first doll, but it only cost me $70.00. I ended up getting a less than $20.00 inflatable out of it. :| Well, I was still happy; I had a doll. I have a feeling that that would be more than anyone who buys these 'dolls' would be able to say in the end.
We will start anew, on here, soon. We can't wait!

micky77
Ex-Member

Post by micky77 »

TG Megami wrote:I saw 'DHgate' and smelled a scam from a mile away. I don't trust any wholesale distributor, especially when it comes to dolls. 99% of the time they're scams, and the rest of the time you're not going to get what you pay for. I feel bad for any want to be doll owner that thinks they're making an investment but really getting robbed.

I was actually the victim of a scam when I bought my first doll, but it only cost me $70.00. I ended up getting a less than $20.00 inflatable out of it. :| Well, I was still happy; I had a doll. I have a feeling that that would be more than anyone who buys these 'dolls' would be able to say in the end.
in this case, i suppose you can not pay them until you get the doll.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

micky77 wrote:in this case, i suppose you can not pay them until you get the doll.
Hi!

Firstly micky77 - I misread your former posts, got the wrong end of the stick and apologise sincerely. Please forgive me.

Welcome to the forum!

The great thing about being a member of the forum is that members here have seen ebay and other scams for a long time, have bought items which look great on the outside of the boxes but know what's actually inside the box etc etc etc.

There's a chap who shares inflatable passions in the UK who quite often buys things from me and with great excitement he told me about the great new doll he was going to get . . . and showed me the Alibaba or DHGate page and I warned him that stuck amongst the luscious photos of Orient Industries dolls was a misleading shot of the inflatable he would be getting . . . and sure enough that's what he got. Only because he's a product reviewer on one of those sites did anyone take any notice of him and he actually got his money back. So that's why I inadvertently had a lapse of politeness towards your posts thinking entirely wrongly that you had a connexion with the page, which clearly you don't and :oops: I'm very sorry.

However, when you do see things that look interesting, it's really worth raising them as topics on the forum as other members might say "BEWARE" or "GREAT - I have one of those already and it's BRILLIANT".

The bottom line is that to our collective knowledge not many new products have been brought out for a little while to say the least, so if it looks amazing . . . and is possibly too good to be true . . . then . . . perhaps it is!

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

micky77
Ex-Member

Post by micky77 »

:multi: :multi:
thanks for your explain. i just say what i think. :haha4: :glou:

BigCheese

Post by BigCheese »

What do you guys think of this?

http://www."Banned Site Link, see Banned Sites List in Dolls In General"/japanese-sex-doll-shopping-100-realitic-and/p-ff808081331b1be801333555b5b635e9.html

The company has many deceptive items listed, but this one seems to be a solid silicone doll, and the pictures look like they're all from the same doll. And it's $1090 instead of $19.99, so it might actually be an item with substance. They claim to be offering a substantial discount, but that could of course be a marketing lie too.
Body length: 165cm
joint base Weight: 25.5kg
Bust: E-CUP/75cm
Under Bust: 57cm
Waist: 52.5cm
Hips: 80cm
Official Price: $2500
Promotion Price:1090$
Does anyone know anything about it?

A few of the same pictures are used on this similarly priced item that is claimed to be an inflatable:

http://www."Banned Site Link, see Banned Sites List in Dolls In General"/realistic-full-solid-silicone-love-doll-sex/p-ff808081331f345f01332444cc2819df.html

Very confusing. Probably because of all the lies. I would not risk it...
SILICONE IS LITERALLY
:D :D :D 8O :D :D :D
GIRLFRIEND MATERIAL

:evidence: *) the poster's use of feminine pronouns to refer to a female-looking doll in no way implies that the poster sees women as objects, or objects as women.

IANADO (I Am Not A Doll Owner) / picture is of a Zerg Lurker (because I don't post often)

tchon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by tchon »

I see the same seller has some other dolls for offer, which are clearly stolen pictures from some manufacturers.
So I disabled the links as a precaution. Copy & paste them in your browser if you really want to look there.

I cannot exactly remember what kind of manufacturer this doll comes from, but I feel that even the listing price of $2500 is rather low, even more the discount to $1050. If you want to know what kind of doll you can get for $1000, better checkout Canndy8teen or Beautifuldolls threads.

ghengisfritzmeister
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by ghengisfritzmeister »

I've seen these scams, it's just too good to be true. The problem is, so much of this business is online only. I rarely if ever see high end silicon dolls in any retail establishment.
I would be very skeptical about doing business with an overseas company, or some company that Ive never heard of before. I can't afford to be scammed for a penny.
Im looking for my Cherry 2000

nzdude
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by nzdude »

I put in a formal complaint to dhgate and there response was "so what".After about 6 or 8 emails i managed to get one site i was complaining about have his listing removed but it was off for a week then it was back on again.
The response from dhgate was disgracefull and they said misleading was allowed because they are only the middle man connecting the sellers with the buyers.They have nothing to do with the sales it is a contract with the seller and buyer and there are no rules regarding photos etc.They can use any photo and say what they want because there are no regulations set by dhgate.
Enough said dhgate is a scam site through and through.If the seller sells a $500 sale to the buyer dhgate gets a cut so why should they care.

Forget you ever seen that site but tell everyone.

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

Yes and as any forum member knows on here this site ( THE DOLL FORUM) can and is very valuable that everyone tries to watch out for other people about dolls and scams and best deals etc. to keep anyone from losing their hard earned money .
Many of us are on very limited budgets and can't afford to lose money on bad deals .

INFORMATIONS