www.wmdolls.com

DHgate Wholesale dolls

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
ARK ANGEL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: DHgate Wholesale dolls

Post by ARK ANGEL »

Thank you all on this forum and topic, you have saved me allot of anguish and dollars. I was dealing with allied express when the online sales guy offered me an almost half price discount, but suggested I pay directly into his bank account from mine and to avoid paying through allied express because of the hefty charges that I would incur, so regardless of what that companies' intentions are, there are at least some crooks in there. Thanks again.

netwit
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by netwit »

suggested I pay directly into his bank account from mine and to avoid paying through allied express because of the hefty charges
jeez :roll: I'm glad you didn't fall for that.

I'm happy to hear that forum came through for a member :thumbs_up:

and welcome to the forum, buddy!

...............I'd hit dat
Remembering Jenna

1jayjay
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by 1jayjay »

Hi Pete46 welcome to the forum - nice to have you aboard. :D Very glad to see you avoided the scam. :)

Very sadly there're a lot of scammers out there ! 8O So before you part with any hard earned cash it would be well worth your while asking here first. :wink:

ARK ANGEL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ARK ANGEL »

Appreciate the welcome heaps.
I've found you can't just ask around without the stigma getting in the way, even a few adult shops around here were condescending, and especially ignorant to the spectrum of doll relations.
Kudos again for the doll forum, It's like a breath of air after being swamped by waves.
It certainly feels more and more like I'm looking for a partner than an object.
I'm new to forums altogether, so forgive me and please guide in the correct protocols as I go.
I would like some advice, my lovely wife and I are on disability, we have medical reasons limiting our intimacy that prompted us to investigate this avenue, obviously my income is limited, but we both have our hearts set on a solid silicone lady, being in Australia seems to put us at a disadvantage options wise.
Should I just tell you here how much I have to spend or does that need to be posted in another area?

netwit
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by netwit »

Pete46 wrote:Should I just tell you here how much I have to spend or does that need to be posted in another area?
You may want to post this in the Dolls In General forum to generate more activity/interest.

...............I'd hit dat
Remembering Jenna

Staraway
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Staraway »

Imagine what it does to legit sellers on Aliexpress or Amazon, or even eBay (with great protection policies) when people lie and show pics from
a 4Woods doll or something that is $6000 and have a torn up inflatable to send you! I'm sure the fear of being ripped off by 'legitimate' foriegn companies
is enough to shake off some buyers, but when you're as broke as me, it's TOO MUCH!

SO, if you want to sell me a doll, you better be ready to show me pictures of the ACTUAL PRODUCT I WILL BE RECIEVING! I am rather hesitant when offers say
the popular cop out "Specifications are subject to change without notice!"! I know that 1AM says this and they have had success here on the forum, but it still scares me to see it EVEN on a LEGIT site!

I've noticed lately, though, the trend turning away from this as inflatables are becoming more realistic and competitive, and many sales will actually proclaim
"This not actual doll and pictures below of real product!" or other such butter-ups that also deflect me and my already feeble trust!!

SO YEAH, your not going to get a 4Woods neo-J type with elf ears and pale skin for $250 dollars on an auction site!!!
;-P( | )q-;

Dreams are where life goes to die
Life is where dreams go to die

wfancy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by wfancy »

Wow. It's going to take some getting used to spotting the scams.

ARK ANGEL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ARK ANGEL »

wfancy wrote:Wow. It's going to take some getting used to spotting the scams.
Welcome Wfancy.

I don't think any of us are able to detect all the scammers out there. :snipersmile:

Best to play it safe and use this forums recommended companies and vendors. :thumbs_up:

If you find a site with a doll you like, post it here or start a new thread, and someone will know if it is legit. :evidence:

You may consider a pre-loved doll to save a few dollar$, so check out the for sale section, the UK love doll forum is also a great resource. :D

When you know what doll you want, just start a thread and people will give you their advice, just don't jump until you've run it by the guys here. :grab:

Pete.

Newbie doll buyer
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Newbie doll buyer »

What you guys think of this legit or massive scam please help looking to buy first sex doll
Thanks
https://m."Banned Site Link, see Banned Sites List in Dolls In General"/product/100cm-170c ... 33157.html

INFORMATIONS