www.wmdolls.com

MLD or Mistress Love Dolls sell cheap crapy dolls

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
jdave5000

MLD or Mistress Love Dolls sell cheap crapy dolls

Post by jdave5000 »

Don’t buy dolls from MLD or Mistress Love Dolls. I don't know who the manufacturer is but the skeletal frames they use are very cheap and will break easily. I have two dolls from them and have had limbs break at different points. The owner "David" has been very rude to me over messages and email, he claims the joint breaks are extremely rare. My argument is if it is that rare he should want to make it right, but he never wanted to. If its not rare and happens all the time then I can understand the cheap 10% coupon offer he gave in response. They have very cheap prices for a reason and you get what you pay for.

Justforfun2

Re: MLD or Mistress Love Dolls sell cheap crapy dolls

Post by Justforfun2 »

jdave5000 you will find all doll manufacture will have some kind of issues no matter where you buy them from or how much money you spend from $300 to 3,000.

As you explore TDF you will find dolls with broken backs, legs, hips, hands, knees, necks etc. from nearly every company. The only difference is that a good TDF supported company will back up their dolls, pending the time frame it broke.

Nevertheless, there also have been companies with TDF approval that have been removed because at some point they fail to take responsibility or they go belly-up.

If you want a good doll and support check out one of the vendors on here and ask all the question you want. Of course you may have to spend a little more but it comes with peace of mind. In addition, there are also a lot of great doll owners on here that will help you with any kind of repairs, if it can be repaired someone has done it.

Example here; Post subject: Multiple issues with my 3 months old Sanhui 168. First the back snapped somewhere around the belly area. I ordered directly from Sanhui and paid 2400+ USD
Read the full story here; viewtopic.php?f=261&t=117801&p=1552119& ... s#p1552119

JY doll suffers lower broken back in just 4 days. Pls Help! My dream come true has just turned into a nightmare.
viewtopic.php?f=87&t=119462&hilit=broken+backs

You may also be able to find the repair here under Repair & Maintenance viewforum.php?f=7

Cheers

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

jdave5000,
Did your doll look like the one you thought you would buy or did they bait you with a picture from WMdolls for example and send you a fake.
Best,
jeff
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Justforfun2

Post by Justforfun2 »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:jdave5000,
Did your doll look like the one you thought you would buy or did they bait you with a picture from WMdolls for example and send you a fake.
Best,
jeff
I bought two dolls from MLD with no issues and they are the same as in the picture. They have a silk feeling to them and no bad chemical smell either.

narcissus
Former Member

Post by narcissus »

Justforfun2 wrote: I bought two dolls from MLD with no issues and they are the same as in the picture. They have a silk feeling to them and no bad chemical smell either.
I bought one, the 143cm flat chest, and she looks way cuter than the pictures they have up on their site. I show mine on their forum there.
Mine is soft, no chemical smell, no issues whatsoever with mine. With all this talk about breaks, I'm scared to move mine now, so I usually just have her lying down on pillows or standing up straight. I don't want anything to break on her. I'll move her arms and twist off her head to change her clothes, but that's it. My WM Doll I do the same with now, too. I have other dolls and mannequins I can use for sex. :twisted:

RJ357
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by RJ357 »

Complaining about a cheap skeleton on a $500.00 doll give or take? Unfortunately you get what you pay for, sometimes luck is good but there is a risk. If I recall he apologized, and offered you $75.00 off if you wanted a replacement, at which point you got rude and demanded free stuff? Than spamming their forum? With the nature of these things, it's buyer beware, especially if you're not dealing with a tdf approved vendor. I own a few of their dolls and haven't had a catastrophic failure yet, but mind you the vaginas probably aren't properly sealed. The dolls I've ordered are what I got. They weren't wm photos.

INFORMATIONS