www.wmdolls.com

Is loversire.com legit??

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
complex365
Active Poster
Active Poster

Is loversire.com legit??

Post by complex365 »

I was online today and came by loversire.com and wondered if anyone has ordered from this web site? The prices are a tad bit below what I’ve seen on the market. If anyone knows please chime in thanks.

complex365
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Is loversire.com legit??

Post by complex365 »

Bump

Jay1313
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jay1313 »

I’d definitely stay away mate, I believe they are a knock off site, not saying they won’t deliver an order, but I definitely believe they are knock off dolls. There’s plenty of great vendors approved bye TDF , take a look at a few of them . There’s a reason those prices are so low on that site and I’m willing to bet they are counterfeit . Give TDF approved vendor section a look over, if they’re approved on here, you can rest easy you’ll be in good hands and so will your money. Good luck mate.

donoghu
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by donoghu »

There's one single thing that makes me truly fear that this is a legit site, but for cheap knockoff.
By knockoff, I mean the kind you see on Alibaba for 1/5 or 1/4 of the actual price.

That thing is the point in the header :
"Best Sex Dolls Directly From Factory..."

That sentence is an HUGE thing considering that they display dolls which are from different manufacturers. Many are located in China, but they are separate companies with difference TPE formulas, quality controls, etc.

If they were putting themselves as a seller, maaaaaybe... But as a "Factory" with those ripoff from other factory? No no no no!

If you look at their "About us" page (https://www.loversire.com/about-us/)
It's all about "them" as a factory and that is an huge alert.
The quote "And we have a total of 265 employees, include professional sculptors, designers, and 50 technicians." is quite one huge point. A doll manufacturer with 265 employees, including 50 technicians would already be well known. That's not a manufacturer that should be at their current (low) level of popularity even in a China's standard.
Their use of the term "producing and selling medical Silicone TPE sex doll" is in the top 5 of the hint of fraud/ripoff warning signs.
Silicone is Silicone while TPE is another totally different kind of material. You can't find "medical Silicone TPE" in reality.

Are they truly a factory? It's possible. It's possible that they are truly selling dolls for those prices.
But I'm also 100% certain that "what" they are selling is NOT what is shown in the picture.
Especially if you read the title/description of some of their product :
https://www.loversire.com/all-sex-dolls ... -male.html
That made me laugh a lot : 158cm (5ft2') Real Silicone Sex Dolls Robot Japanese Anime Full Oral Realistic Adult Love Doll Kimberly
The words "Anime", "Robot", "Real Silicone" in that are just... Bait words.

Here's one example of ripoff from their website :
This doll :
https://www.loversire.com/all-sex-dolls ... uburn.html

She's 157cm doll with B-Cup from WM Doll that goes by the name "Meg" or "Megan". She's available from many sellers and all "official sellers" are stating that she's a WM Doll.
MSLD : https://www.mysiliconelovedoll.com/meg- ... p-sex-doll
SexDollGenie : https://sexdollgenie.com/collections/tp ... -5-2-b-cup

What are you buying if you were to pay $699.00 for that "Auburn" ripoff?
Mostly, IF you get anything, it would be a generic cheap B-Cup doll made with a kind of cheap TPE with a red wig, a pair of generic brown eyes and the wrong skin color.

Even in the page link above, if you read their 49 "excellent" reviews, you'll notice they are all professional written reviews with basically "sale pitch" in them. Some in those might actually be true reviews and those are the ones with the hint of the cheap TPE being used... Such as this one I copy-paste here as is :

Perfect in every way. Almost exactly as featured in the photographs. The skeleton is stiff, but very malleable. Warms to touch like human skin (unbelievable)! I was going to purchase an electric blanket, but no need. Very lifelike. Well worth the purchase.

Things you should know before purchase:
The breasts are larger than featured in the photograph. It does make the doll slightly more cumbersome than it should be.
The doll must be maintained in an erect position, otherwise wrinkles occur. (In other words, don't plan on having your doll sit around dressed up in the living room or anything.) It might be worth it to spring for the standing version.
As others have said, the wig, costume, heater, and wash pot are very cheap. Heater broke after first use. Wash pot broke after second use. Costume does not even cover doll; it's more like a shawl. But these are not complaints, as the doll itself is very high quality.
The doll is very heavy! Makes for re-positioning, moving, interactivity, etc. hard to do. But again, I take its weight as a sign of quality.

Potential worries:
Some parts of the skin have already started to break. Its hardly noticeable now, but it could worsen. I've only used it a few times.

I've attached photos of my doll. This is the actual wig it came with. The dresses/costumes are store bought clothing. These photographs are proprietary. Please do not use/distribute without written permission. Thanks.

After being used a few times, the skin already started to break... That's a big NO-NO!

complex365
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by complex365 »

Thanks for the knowledge on red flags. I really wanted the 108cm L-cup they had lol... Guess I’ll be waiting on my 125cm from KimberDoll.com.
Hopefully things go right with them.

nanashi69
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by nanashi69 »

complex365 wrote:Thanks for the knowledge on red flags. I really wanted the 108cm L-cup they had lol... Guess I’ll be waiting on my 125cm from KimberDoll.com.
Hopefully things go right with them.

Thanks for posting that info! I had no idea about this Kimber doll! She looks legit, and mature-looking too. A definite plus for importing into, let's say, Canada. There's a promo going on, are you sure you don't want the 5'2" one instead?

Hey donoghu, your post really shed some light on that loversire website. I was considering getting a 125cm doll from there, but after reading your insights on discovering their dishonest practices, I will just look elsewhere. :D

BadGrampy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by BadGrampy »

I recently purchased a doll from this "company". The pictures they sent me before shipping looked fine except it was hard to tell from the lighting what color her eyes were. Turns out they were they wrong color. The other customizations I ordered seemed to be properly used to build the doll and reflected in the photos they sent me prior to shipping. They are great to deal with before the sale and immediately afterwards! That is right up until it comes time to take care of any problems. It may be due in part to the language barrier and their seeming need to suppress any negative comments.
Their translation people seem unable to comprehend even slightly complex questions. This problem seems endemic across Oriental manufacturing companies. Very reminiscent of how terribly written the World Renown Manufacturer's instructions for their excellent electronics were for so many years.
Anyway since some other problems have cropped up after only a couple of weeks of ownership (very tight hip joints is one serious one - side to side movement is fine but forward and back is very difficult, feels like i'm going to snap her legs off whenever I move them.)
Sadly for me as I'm sure it is for many others, I cannot afford the extraordinarily high prices that doll retailers (and even many TDF approved manufacturers that also sell directly to customers from their factory) currently are charging their customers in order to own one of these dolls... That puts me in a position where I must gamble and hope for the best when I purchase these items.
I will not buy from LS again. Lesson learned the hard way!

INFORMATIONS