www.wmdolls.com

ovdoll.com and whats going on !?.

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
drguild

Re: ovdoll.com and whats going on !?.

Post by drguild »

Nice wash powder and oil time I wash and powder my girl once a week, which is the time it takes for the TPE smell to come back after a wash (Doll BO) and oil her once a month as per recommendation and things work great that way.

I am sure they had fun with the wash and seems your naughty one got a bit too frisky at playtime.

I can see that on the left leg above the socks.

Never use glue on TPE.
You can heat it up (you need ventilation as the fumes are toxic) so it melts back like clay sculpting or use TPE solvent but that's a acid that melts it together which you may or may not success with doing the solvent is a hit of miss I found.

Also get some sample pieces for repair.
I heard of a multikit with solvent, finisher etc jinns or something but dunno how good that is.

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

Do not leave the dolls for long in that position, its best to have them in neutral flat laying horizontally.

RobotMale
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by RobotMale »

Double post. :D

RobotMale
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by RobotMale »

Tried to get some help with the little scar on the ovdoll and finelovedolls. com turned up like a saviour in that moment and you should have thanks for all these advises. Not many who sell these repair products by this date and i am happy to have found one when i some while back was stumbling into a doll page who was selling smaller test TPE pieces to customers who wanted to check out the colour and feeling. Off course i forgot where it was on Internet when finelovedolls showed up. Anyway, thanks again and i maybe i return like a customer.

http://www.finelovedolls.com

RobotMale
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by RobotMale »

drguild wrote:Nice wash powder and oil time I wash and powder my girl once a week, which is the time it takes for the TPE smell to come back after a wash (Doll BO) and oil her once a month as per recommendation and things work great that way.

I am sure they had fun with the wash and seems your naughty one got a bit too frisky at playtime.

I can see that on the left leg above the socks.

Never use glue on TPE.
You can heat it up (you need ventilation as the fumes are toxic) so it melts back like clay sculpting or use TPE solvent but that's a acid that melts it together which you may or may not success with doing the solvent is a hit of miss I found.

Also get some sample pieces for repair.
I heard of a multikit with solvent, finisher etc jinns or something but dunno how good that is.
Thats a thread.The tiny wound is on the right front leg. Hmm, yes, you are in on something there with a more simpler heat up the area and hold togheter the TPE if it gets worse depending on how i do it.Thanks.

RobotMale
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by RobotMale »

Boobman wrote:Do not leave the dolls for long in that position, its best to have them in neutral flat laying horizontally.
Thanks, do you think i could give them a ride on the bike this summer. :haha4:

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

RobotMale wrote:
Boobman wrote:Do not leave the dolls for long in that position, its best to have them in neutral flat laying horizontally.
A bicycle would be hard but i think i have seen one in the sidecar of a motorcycle.

RobotMale
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by RobotMale »

Boobman wrote:
RobotMale wrote:
A bicycle would be hard but i think i have seen one in the sidecar of a motorcycle.
Guess i cant ride a bicycle but i am rather good on the other bike ... The motorcycle after i changed in the Blackbird.
Last edited by Anung Un Rama on Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: image deleted as posters request

RobotMale
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by RobotMale »

When i didnt order the ovdoll with moaning sound compared to the Playtoys doll i bought you could use this free Playtoys Nibina mobile phone app to make it some fun with your doll when the app registrates the moving on the phone with a accelerometer depending on where you put the phone and by that way sends some moaning sound in return. The mobile app have a adjustable sensibility level from 0 - 40 and works really good. When i for some strange reason have got one or two links deleted i paste this one with a (&) between the www. & playtoys. & se/app/ ... Thats it, have fun ... (Please dont abuse the Playtoys Nibina app page in some harmfull way when the owner behind the page is a really friendly guy.) :D

RobotMale
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by RobotMale »

Double post when i couldnt find the delete button on this page. :D

RobotMale
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by RobotMale »

The final judgment thread or like when they sometimes start a movie with the words (this is for your consideration only) and it is, for sure ha ha ... i will let my finale judgement fall over this ovdoll.Is it a fancy bargain adult doll for the money or is it a fast disintegrating doll who dissapoint you in the most way.Well, its nice to look at and it looks pretty solid for these sex dolls and it also have that magic nice sex doll look from some distance.

But it aint a great sex doll compared to my other Playtoys doll who is a masterpiece compared to this ovdoll.It sadly have lots of TPE skin doll defaults and every time i use it in a carefull way i find some new marks and by this date i for most have stopped to use it and just have it like a nice piece of art in my home when i have found out that it breaks down in the most strange way and i respect her for the doll she is when she cant help she was done in this way.In another word, low quality.Someone from a doll sex manufacture i talked to a lot about this doll said it sadly was a fake and he felt sorry for these who buys these dolls and get crap in return.And by what i have experienced by this time i couldnt agree more about that.Its bad.

Next doll i buy would be at a place who sell some nicer quality when i am all feed up over low quality who by the same time is sold as a good doll.And all that extras i was promised for no return emails and other questions without answers and a late delivery was sadly a joke when i could have bought this extra for some dollar / pound in the local toy store.No, i am not mad.I am calm and actually smile some but i want all these who want to buy these dolls to loke further down the horizon.Because this doll aint good.Thats it and have a nice day all doll lovers, new and old. :D

Beside this forum Silicon Wives is one of some other good sex doll pages who have more information about these rather low quality dolls : https://www.siliconwives.com/blogs/news ... doll-scams

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZannyDanger »

Bummer, i'm sorry to hear the doll you got from them didn't hold up very well.

At the risk of sounding like a broken record, that's why we always recommend to stick to TDF approved vendors.
Because if something does go wrong with your order, your vendor will be there there to help you (the customer) reach a satisfactory outcome.
TDF can even lend a hand in those cases by offering mediation.

That's something you'll be hard pressed to find with a lot of these unapproved vendors who tend to vanish into thin air whenever issues arise.

RobotMale wrote:Silicon Wives is one of some other good sex doll pages who have more information about these rather low quality dolls : https://www.siliconwives.com/blogs/news ... doll-scams

I think i know of one such great place where doll owners themselves share more information about their first hand experience by putting their collective knowledge to good use and helping each other avoid scams...
It's called The Doll Forum :wink:

In any case, it's good to know you can still appreciate your doll as she is.

:glou:

drguild

Post by drguild »

Feel free to message me and show with what had happened and I'll do my best to try to advise and point you in the right direction for those that can help.

My girl is managing fine.

RobotMale
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by RobotMale »

drguild wrote:Feel free to message me and show with what had happened and I'll do my best to try to advise and point you in the right direction for those that can help.

My girl is managing fine.
Thanks, will do that when i get the time to messing around with her again. :D

RobotMale
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by RobotMale »

I DID IT ... Was unsecure about how to fix the cut and some bruises on the left knee on the ovdoll with heat.First i tested some other idea with some loose TPE part i had and did a cut in that.Then i tried to fix it very gently by painting the cut inside with a toothpick as a brush combined with some super glue.Very little and still soft.Was a disaster and i am happy i didnt try that on the doll first.Got a GREAT video explanation from (drguild), THANKS, about how to fix these bruises and cuts with a heat gun combined with a infrared thermometer.Sadly dont got any before or after pictures but it sure worked.Take it slow and follow the instruction in the video and you should be alright.Will for sure do it again on other parts when its needed.Return with some answers when some time have passed by if it still holds togheter but by this date it looks GREAT. :D

INFORMATIONS