www.wmdolls.com

Is Mistress love dolls a scam site?

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
GoodTimes

Re: Is Mistress love dolls a scam site?

Post by GoodTimes »

Apparently I've been banned from their forum! Woe is me! LOL

Poradicus
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Poradicus »

GoodTimes wrote:Apparently I've been banned from their forum! Woe is me! LOL
Goodtimes they should of just gave you the $75 credit and not play games with you. It is horrible this company ignores you and then bans you for complaining that your doll has issues.
Seems this company is becoming more of a problem. People should report them to BBB for failure to address product issues. Glad this is in the Scam Section because it looks more like it from this company.

GoodTimes

Post by GoodTimes »

Poradicus wrote:
GoodTimes wrote:Apparently I've been banned from their forum! Woe is me! LOL
Goodtimes they should of just gave you the $75 credit and not play games with you. It is horrible this company ignores you and then bans you for complaining that your doll has issues.
Seems this company is becoming more of a problem. People should report them to BBB for failure to address product issues. Glad this is in the Scam Section because it looks more like it from this company.
I consider it a lesson learned. Kinda pricey education...but, whatever. They aren't BBB accredited...understandably. Actually, I expected to be banned when I reposted the hip joint pictures after MLD had taken the time to remove them! :haha4:
Put a google review up that tells it all. :mrgreen:
I just don't want other forum members to have to go through what I went through. I figure most of their customers' budget is a little tighter than mine and breaking a hip in 7 weeks would be devastating. I was just annoyed. She was supposed to be a starter doll while I saved up enough for a premium, never having owned a TPE. I did learn more about the skeleton than I had wanted to, but all the other skin care, maintenance issues...I didn't have enough time to learn about it first hand. Thankfully there is The Doll Forum and all it's wonderful members to help with this. I have a frankenstein to practice on anyway! :haha4:

GoodTimes

Post by GoodTimes »

Cut all of the TPE off my MLD doll this past weekend. Due to the vag not being plugged there was quite a bit of water in the hip that hadn't broke. If you happen to own one of these dolls I would suggest you be very careful of flushing your dolls vag. I put an aquarium air pump in there and still had water issues. My suggestion would be to flush the doll in an upright position to prevent any moisture getting to the skeleton. If the water does get to the skeleton it has nowhere to go but down along the metal and will wind up collecting in the hip area and rusting the joint. Live and learn!

bozzaa69
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bozzaa69 »

I'm still VERY happy with my doll from MLD

RJ357
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by RJ357 »

Tan 161 showed up yesterday.
Attachments
MVIMG_20190621_172853493-2268x3024.jpg
MVIMG_20190621_172853493-2268x3024.jpg (407.67 KiB) Viewed 2192 times

narcissus
Former Member

Post by narcissus »

Fantastic Plastic wrote:Two heads? That’s nice.
I have that one as well (the 143) she can be presented well.
Just don’t dress her in a Dora the explorer shirt and pigtails.
This is mine, her name is Xiao;
Lol!

I own one, too.
I posted three pics of mine over on Mistress Love Doll's forum.
I'm "Kiara owner" there.

Justforfun2

Post by Justforfun2 »

Did anyone manage to get one of these deals, the Mistress Love Dolls Admin wrote: "The promotional styles we have left are all 165cm or bigger. They are $250 each, and we have about 9 left."

The problem here is you must go to the showroom to pick it up because at that price they won't ship. Just curious about the condition of the doll as well and was it worth it?

DCC17A
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by DCC17A »

Ok, so I've had my MLD doll for 6 months now. She doesn't get alot of use, once a month at best, I did find that the vagina was not plugged. When I used the squirter provided to clean her, I had trouble with trapped water inside. I pretty much fisted her with a pair of soft cotton panties to absorb the water and the fabric got a rust stain from it. I could touch the bare metal with the tip of my finger. So no more water cleaning for my doll. I just use my fingers and baby wipes. As far as the defective skeletons in these dolls, She hasn't broken yet but I try to move her joints carefully after reading about the fracturing. She is my first doll. Saving up to buy one of those stunning WM dolls!

jcpax727

Post by jcpax727 »

Thats disappointing but understandable.
I could deal with some skeleton issues for that price, but no plug in the vaginal and rust inside?
Nope! Any other issue I couldve dealt with except that one.

Just a question, are the ones without plugs alll the 161s and under?
I noticed they have a very very nice 168cm asian one up there now, curious if that one also has that issue and she looks like a new addition. Anal/oral no plugs is fine, (for me), just not the vag. At that price anyway.

Also while they state sales are final if you used a CC you should still have a legit reason to file a dispute if its too broken to use at all, buyer protection from scams and what not. Especially since the issues are not indicated about the issues on the page to buy it. If they listed what issues the doll had ahead of time im sure they would still sell and be without all of the complaints. Seems silly they dont do that for their own protection and for buyer awareness when is screams easily disputable from your cc company.

jdave5000

Post by jdave5000 »

Don’t buy dolls from MLD or Mistress Love Dolls. I don't know who their manufacturer is but whoever they are the skeletal frames are very cheap and will break easily. I'd post photos on here but don't know how to...

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

jdave5000 wrote:I'd post photos on here but don't know how to...
Welcome jdave. Adding attachments to posts becomes available once you reach full membership, which occurs once you have 5 approved posts.
In the meanwhile, you can link to images hosted elsewhere. Either a straight link or embedded within IMG tags, which you'll find in the full reply editor.

Zook

Post by Zook »

jdave5000 wrote:Don’t buy dolls from MLD or Mistress Love Dolls. I don't know who their manufacturer is but whoever they are the skeletal frames are very cheap and will break easily. I'd post photos on here but don't know how to...

From what I found this is the manufacturer http://www.greatdoll.com.cn/?spm=a2700. ... 6.4.ezn7Ig For 500 bucks, I would think its a good entry level doll IMHO. There are several people that have been satisfied with them.

RJ357
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by RJ357 »

jcpax727 wrote:Thats disappointing but understandable.
I could deal with some skeleton issues for that price, but no plug in the vaginal and rust inside?
Nope! Any other issue I couldve dealt with except that one.

Just a question, are the ones without plugs alll the 161s and under?
I noticed they have a very very nice 168cm asian one up there now, curious if that one also has that issue and she looks like a new addition. Anal/oral no plugs is fine, (for me), just not the vag. At that price anyway.

Also while they state sales are final if you used a CC you should still have a legit reason to file a dispute if its too broken to use at all, buyer protection from scams and what not. Especially since the issues are not indicated about the issues on the page to buy it. If they listed what issues the doll had ahead of time im sure they would still sell and be without all of the complaints. Seems silly they dont do that for their own protection and for buyer awareness when is screams easily disputable from your cc company.
Just to give you a heads up, I have a 168 with no plug, everything else seems alright, had her probably since Feb or March.

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

so it seems to be hit and miss with this company. some are happy with their companions, while others are understandably not. I have gone back and forth in my mind as to if I wanted to purchase their 170cm male. I'm still on the fence, as I also have other male dolls that I wouldn't mind adding to my home.
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll