www.wmdolls.com

Is Mistress love dolls a scam site?

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
Justforfun2

Re: Is Mistress love dolls.com a scam site?

Post by Justforfun2 »

PureSexDoll wrote:seems like a real US based reller, but not a manufacturer for sure.
They say otherwise mistresslovedolls go to

ABOUT US

Mistress Love Dolls is located in East Brunswick, NJ. We are the owner and manufacturer of our dolls, which is how we are able to sell them at such low prices. Our factory in China is committed to creating the perfect partners for you.

High simulation software produced by our factory uses the latest environmental protection material known as TPE. The adoption of this advanced and unique production process, is what makes the model surface skin smooth, delicate, and full of elasticity, gives the sense of soft, elastic skin feeling.

All of our dolls are cared for by fully covered workers so you are the first to ever touch your doll.

Also under their FAQ question #8 Are these legal to own?
Answer: Yes, all of our dolls, Large or Small are 100% legal to purchase and own.

Myself, I would have doubt, maybe currently they all may be legal to own but not in the near future.
Last edited by Nescio50 on Fri May 10, 2019 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: links removed

RJ357
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by RJ357 »

Rick9191 wrote:
RJ357 wrote:
No problem brother! Hope it works out for you. My dolls are hogging my bed while I'm out of town. Remodeling the guest bedroom in my free time which isn't much nowadays, and it'll turn into the dolls room when finished. Lol
Didn't work :(. Apparently my tablet is as old as my phone and not compatible. So, I'll hold onto that scope and look at new tablets. But in the mean time I ordered a USB cabled scope that is suppose to work with a windows 10 lap top. Hopefully that will work. LOL

Gettin' olds a privilege. Gettin' left behind by tech is disheartening. :)

And lets hope MLD gets more stock in soon. Good excuse for a new lass to test the scope on but not one that will break the bank. :)
Well that's a bummer, I feel bad for steering you in that direction, I did put another order in for third doll from them, we will see how she looks. Their dolls are by no means "innovative" and if they could just seal them up all the way they would be great. Still not a bad price even knowing now what I'm getting into. I wish more higher end mfg had a u.s inventory as with my job it makes it difficult to get a custom doll just how I want because I'm never home and when I am, I'm considered on call 90% of the time, I'm usually home on the weekends or every other, but there is times I've been out over two months. So it's nice being able to order a doll knowing she will arrive in 3-4 days and she's not used.

LiquidSnek
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by LiquidSnek »

I ordered one myself after reading people's experience on here. It'll be my first doll, I'll post pictures when it comes. It *is* a short one but I got he tallest body available for it (148cm) and it has fairly decently sized breasts.
Here's hoping its good quality.

Rick9191

Post by Rick9191 »

LiquidSnek wrote:I ordered one myself after reading people's experience on here. It'll be my first doll, I'll post pictures when it comes. It *is* a short one but I got he tallest body available for it (148cm) and it has fairly decently sized breasts.
Here's hoping its good quality.
Well ya know that will require pictures on arrival :). We're all dogs here. LOL
And if you've been following, check the plugs in all the orifices also on her arrival.

Rick9191

Post by Rick9191 »

RJ357 wrote:
Well that's a bummer, I feel bad for steering you in that direction
No problem. And the hardwired one the only software for it is through dropbox or some such site, I refuse to join just to use the camera. So another one sits in the box. LOL
I ordered an adapter usb to mini usb which is suppose to work for otg add ons with the tablet. The girl at verizon said that should allow the cameras to connect to it. We'll see tomorrow when I have a chance to mess with the adapter.
And congrats on an order. Yeah they may not be top of the line but for the cost and even if having to do a mini fix such as plugging. Still a lot of bang for the buck.
I just wished they'd get some stock in. :(

Rick9191

Post by Rick9191 »

Justforfun2 wrote:

Myself, I would have doubt, maybe currently they all may be legal to own but not in the near future.
As long as you're in the USA they aren't going to be illegal anytime soon no matter what shape, size, color or configuration.

There's to much money involved in dolls and for quite a few they simply represent posable mannequins in all of their sizes.

From a retailer stand point why have to have 10 mannequins in 10 different poses when you can have one and pose it how you'd like. Takes up a lot less space and space is money.

That's why a mannequin supplier is now selling lifelike "mannequins". Dolls are catching on for more than just a roll in the hay. :)

LiquidSnek
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by LiquidSnek »

Rick9191 wrote: Well ya know that will require pictures on arrival :). We're all dogs here. LOL
And if you've been following, check the plugs in all the orifices also on her arrival.
Yep I intend to. Not very handy but the fix didn't seem very difficult if it does happen to be unsealed.
Didn't even know that was an issue before reading this thread. The more you know.
Think I'll look up some tutorials on that just in case.

Rick9191

Post by Rick9191 »

LiquidSnek wrote:
Rick9191 wrote: Well ya know that will require pictures on arrival :). We're all dogs here. LOL
Yep I intend to. Not very handy but the fix didn't seem very difficult if it does happen to be unsealed.
Didn't even know that was an issue before reading this thread. The more you know.
Think I'll look up some tutorials on that just in case.
Check out the newlyweds guide to dolls somewhere on this site. Still haven't figured out how to post links to posts. LOL
I'm old. :)

And you don't have to be to handy for a plug repair. It's more a pain in the arse than technically difficult. Other repairs take a bit of finesse though. You Tube has good vids also on TPE Repair. And there's always this site with a wealth of info.

Good luck with ya lass. Looking forward to the intro.

LiquidSnek
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by LiquidSnek »

Got her earlier today. Ordered on the 24th, received on the 27th. Killer shipping for free.
It was the medium "anna" doll with the tallest body available to her, all in all $400 after taxes. Came exactly as pictured, with standable feet as well, which wasn't advertised. Mostly likely because it was a taller body. Fingers were simple wires, toes were just floppy. Neck screw hole was off center but doesn't seem like that's an issue unless I want the head so tight it can't turn. Its my first doll so idk what all to look for. Haven't looked far enough into the holes yet to see if they're properly sealed, will do that tomorrow.
I'll post the pictures when I get enough approved posts since I think I need five before I can post pics? Not sure.
All told I would say mistresslovedolls is not a scam, but you get what you pay for. Nice little starter doll I think.

Rick9191

Post by Rick9191 »

LiquidSnek wrote:Got her earlier today. Ordered on the 24th, received on the 27th. Killer shipping for free.
It was the medium "anna" doll with the tallest body available to her, all in all $400 after taxes. Came exactly as pictured, with standable feet as well, which wasn't advertised. Mostly likely because it was a taller body. Fingers were simple wires, toes were just floppy. Neck screw hole was off center but doesn't seem like that's an issue unless I want the head so tight it can't turn. Its my first doll so idk what all to look for. Haven't looked far enough into the holes yet to see if they're properly sealed, will do that tomorrow.
I'll post the pictures when I get enough approved posts since I think I need five before I can post pics? Not sure.
All told I would say mistresslovedolls is not a scam, but you get what you pay for. Nice little starter doll I think.
Me thinks the fingers and toes are like that on most dolls no matter who makes them. How was the smell?

Congrats on the first babe and like you said; For 400, can't beat that for learnin' the ropes.

Zook

Post by Zook »

I'm curious to see how the holes are (plugged/unplugged) and what you think of the positioning of everything. Looking forward to a review, it would be great if you did a full one with pics, LOTS of pics. Thanks.

LiquidSnek
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by LiquidSnek »

Rick9191 wrote:
Me thinks the fingers and toes are like that on most dolls no matter who makes them. How was the smell?

Congrats on the first babe and like you said; For 400, can't beat that for learnin' the ropes.
Smelled like tpe I guess, nothing funky or too strong. Similar to other toys I've owned. That's disappointing about the fingers, I'd hoped more high end dolls would have something for better manipulation.

Edit: Since this was my fifth post finally, here's pics
Attachments
Kanna4.jpg
Kanna4.jpg (994.9 KiB) Viewed 1867 times
Kanna3.jpg
Kanna3.jpg (1 MiB) Viewed 1867 times
Kanna2.jpg
Kanna2.jpg (1008.71 KiB) Viewed 1867 times
Kanna.jpg
Kanna.jpg (1019.22 KiB) Viewed 1867 times

narcissus
Former Member

Post by narcissus »

LiquidSnek wrote:Got her earlier today. Ordered on the 24th, received on the 27th. Killer shipping for free.

It was the medium "anna" doll

Mine shipped fast for free, too.
Bought her on a Friday, she was here Monday.

They definitely are not a scam.

Mine is a MEDIUM doll, as well.
she is the "Kiara"
a 143cm, 60lbs, flat chest doll,
videos of her here:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... zSnSabJsFH

I've taken lots of pics of her, too.
Her pussy looks way better
than what they have pictured on the site,
let me tell you.

I'm very happy with my purchase.

I don't know if her holes are sealed properly in the back.
I don't use her for sex,
so I never checked.

Mine also came with standing foot. That might be standard on these dolls.
Her toes are all floppy, but she does have finger wires.

Rick9191

Post by Rick9191 »

LiquidSnek wrote:
Rick9191 wrote:

Smelled like tpe I guess, nothing funky or too strong. Similar to other toys I've owned. That's disappointing about the fingers, I'd hoped more high end dolls would have something for better manipulation.

Edit: Since this was my fifth post finally, here's pics
So no over powering smell. That's a blessing. Yeah, wires are pretty standard across the board for fingers. You'll find lots of posts about poke throughs and some repairs and quite a few who have removed the wires completely. And there's a few who are trying to invent better options which is the greatest part of TDF. Lot's of heads working on improvements and some even the manufacturers will do might begin doing.
Most folks put socks on their hands when dressing/undressing. Protects those digits a bit and makes it easier to slide clothing on and off. I also always keep the feet covered with those no show ped cover type socks. Looks like you might want the feet bolts to stick out abit more to protect the bottom of her feet. The peds also work and make putting on shoes easier.

Enjoy ya lady and congrats again!

Rick9191

Post by Rick9191 »

narcissus wrote:
I've taken lots of pics of her, too.
Her pussy looks way better
than what they have pictured on the site,
let me tell you.

Mine also came with standing foot. That might be standard on these dolls.
Her toes are all floppy, but she does have finger wires.
Amen on the better lookin' kooch. LOL The 143 is my to do list. I don't think any manufacturer has anything but floppy toes. And finger wires are standard also. Thanks for the vids by the way. Nice to be able to see real life instead of advertising vids.

Enjoy!

INFORMATIONS