www.wmdolls.com

SINTHETICS - CHARGED BUT NEVER DELIVERED

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
jerseyboy98
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: SINTHETICS - CHARGED BUT NEVER DELIVERED

Post by jerseyboy98 »

Better business bureau has no teeth. They send a letter and that's about it. Class-action lawsuits are wonderful and very effective.

jerseyboy98
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jerseyboy98 »

Is there a list on TDF that lists all the banned or unapproved sellers on TDF? I can't find it. If not perhaps TDF should have one so TDF members can reference this before making a stupid mistake like I did and others alike. Please advise if there is such a list on TDF and to the moderators or staff of TDF can you create such a list if one does not exist?

Thank you.

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

jerseyboy98 wrote:Is there a list on TDF that lists all the banned or unapproved sellers on TDF? I can't find it. If not perhaps TDF should have one so TDF members can reference this before making a stupid mistake like I did and others alike. Please advise if there is such a list on TDF and to the moderators or staff of TDF can you create such a list if one does not exist?

Thank you.
Ask and ye shall receive.

All I can say further on this topic is, if the ball is all you bought, suck up the $15 dollar loss and be grateful you didn't send them thousands. Really not worth it for such small change. Annoying? Sure as hell yes...but not worth losing sleep over.

puma uma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by puma uma »

They shady as hell though. they been known for that crap .
It's all about da booty. The booty is life!

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14528
my doll album

AhMyDolless
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by AhMyDolless »

"Sin"

Its in the name. Report them as fraudulent.
Obligatory Statement: In my opinion.

xcentrik
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by xcentrik »

Thanks everyone. Good thing it was just an accessory and not something more expensive like a full doll :|

jerseyboy98
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jerseyboy98 »

Maviarab wrote:
jerseyboy98 wrote:Is there a list on TDF that lists all the banned or unapproved sellers on TDF? I can't find it. If not perhaps TDF should have one so TDF members can reference this before making a stupid mistake like I did and others alike. Please advise if there is such a list on TDF and to the moderators or staff of TDF can you create such a list if one does not exist?

Thank you.
Ask and ye shall receive.

All I can say further on this topic is, if the ball is all you bought, suck up the $15 dollar loss and be grateful you didn't send them thousands. Really not worth it for such small change. Annoying? Sure as hell yes...but not worth losing sleep over.

Thank you for pointing out the "BANNED LIST" being a neophyte as myself on TDF you are correct you live and learn. But being the tenacious type I couldn't let even $15.00 (actual total charge over $37) but trivial to others who lost thousands thru Sinthetics. SO in conclusion my tenacity did result in a refund of my monies tonight by Sinthetics. I wish best of luck to all in recovering their funds. If Sinthetics is reading this thread and if they wish to remain in business you should do the right thing to everyone and refund the good faith customers their money.
It's never too late to do the right thing. Make someones holidays a true Holiday!

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

That's great news JB!

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

YOu are better off looking WHERE to shop here rather than where not to. These companies have been vetted and have proven track records.

Love Dolls & Active Doll Manufacturers
viewforum.php?f=68
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

Knightshift
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Knightshift »

If one is willing to invest the kind of cash to purchase a "Pathetics" (my bastardization) doll... I would highly recommend considering an Abyss Creations RealDoll or a PIB doll. Both of these manufacturers enjoy great customer service, communication and positive feedback. Not to mention both are approved here on TDF! And, from what I have read here on TDF, both RD and PIB are much better dolls overall.
The first five days after the weekend are always the hardest.

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

Amen Brother! :D :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

jerseyboy98
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jerseyboy98 »

Point well taken but when they (sinthetics) had a specific product one wanted this being the balloon knot, I purchased it being a neophyte did not realize there is a list of good vs bad sellers. That being said several times in this thread alone, live and learn. Thank you for your input.
TJ_Foxx wrote:YOu are better off looking WHERE to shop here rather than where not to. These companies have been vetted and have proven track records.

Love Dolls & Active Doll Manufacturers
viewforum.php?f=68

AhMyDolless
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by AhMyDolless »

jerseyboy98 wrote:Better business bureau has no teeth. They send a letter and that's about it. Class-action lawsuits are wonderful and very effective.
Exactly. They're a scam in their on right.

http://referencedesigner.com/blog/bette ... ution/545/

Reason why I'm not in their corner anymore is one of our former local news reporters now works for the area's BBB and recently his former news station did a story about how there was a company basically scamming people and yet has been receiving an A+ from them for years. In part because hey only do like 2-3 year checks on them or something like that. And as the article describes, a company only has to respond once to be in good standing with the BBB.

Its a protections racket as the mob would say.

Doll world Class Action lawsuit? Yeah, not happening anytime soon. That's a lot of embarrassment that needs to be jumped.
Obligatory Statement: In my opinion.

katiesBoyfriend
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: Western spiral arm of the Milky Way galaxy, out near the outskirts of the Laniakea supercluster

Post by katiesBoyfriend »

jerseyboy98 wrote:Better business bureau has no teeth. They send a letter and that's about it. Class-action lawsuits are wonderful and very effective.
A number of years ago, I got stung by a bait-and-switch outfit which promised me one thing to get my money and then did something completely different after I forked it over.

When I figured out that I had been rooked, I thought about taking up the matter with the local BBB. When I looking into what might be involved, I found out that the BBB could best be likened to a fox guarding a hen house. Its members were businesses looking out for each other and that was about it.

I wrote off the money I lost and moved on.
"A man has to be what he is, Joey. Can't break the mould. I tried it and it didn't work for me." Alan Ladd, Shane
"The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity." Harlan Ellison
"Dad says that anyone who can't use a slide rule is a cultural illiterate and should not be allowed to vote. Mine is a beauty--a K&E 20-inch Log-log Duplex Decitrig." Robert Heinlein

xcentrik
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by xcentrik »

I reported the charge to my bank after 5 weeks of no replies.
At that point the vendor finally replied and sent the item
I received it and looks as advertised :|

INFORMATIONS