www.wmdolls.com

SINTHETICS - CHARGED BUT NEVER DELIVERED

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
xcentrik
Active Poster
Active Poster

SINTHETICS - CHARGED BUT NEVER DELIVERED

Post by xcentrik »

A month ago I purchased the silicone balloon knot from the website sinthetics dot biz but they have not responded to any of my emails and their phone number always goes straight to voicemail. Has anyone had any luck contacting this vendor before i report my payment as a fraudulent charge?

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: SINTHETICS - CHARGED BUT NEVER DELIVERED

Post by Dollicious2 »

Report it
That's unheard of
I really hope your problem is resolved soon
DL2
viewtopic.php?t=104739
Jelina and Jelena 170cm C slim body twins.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

Dirty word around these parts.

Beautiful products....terrible company. I shall say no more. Get your money back.

stacy718
Photographer
Photographer

Post by stacy718 »

Unheard of.... LOL!

You can change a company name, but the crooked thievery remains the same.

:shudders:

-S

Knightshift
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Knightshift »

If that's how they do business then they need to change their name to "PATHETICS"
The first five days after the weekend are always the hardest.

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

Oh... I thought that name looked familiar...
So same old same old looks like huh

DL2
viewtopic.php?t=104739
Jelina and Jelena 170cm C slim body twins.
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

zodiac

Post by zodiac »

I gave them a chance, when warned about them.
I didnt listen and wanted to give them a shot. Matt k. Is talented, love his style.
The girl I will only identify her name with a B, I had contracted them for a custom doll. They took a large sum upfront over 3k, as my status changed from single, it was hard to hide dolls, I asked for the head I paid for, and was told have to finish buying the whole body. Which is nowhere in the contract or on site at time, thisnwas as they were being sued and switching the name from KH to Synth.
I basically paid 3k plus to email ms. B and see a pic of the doll I gave them the idea and funding to create.
Which in turn, became their most famous selling face so they could rip many more off. Even made variations of this face, celeste.
Nothing but nice to them, even gave them advice, supported them.
No good deed goes unpunished.
Matt from Realdoll Ms. B made out to be a real POS.
He wasn't she is, I think his buddy was corrupted by this person and Ive seen her unprofessional responses to many clients all over posts.
Dont worry, the other forum, which basically formed over the arguments caused by the lawsuit, where two really great friends now had to go at each others throats.
This girl divided a major company at time, a good friendship and the largest doll forum we know.
THAT is what youre dealing with.

Sue them? Heh. There is probably a long line. And why sue them 3000 miles away for a quite embarrassing case i know would get seen by coworkers and family.
Live and learn.

stacy718
Photographer
Photographer

Post by stacy718 »

They stole from me AND told lies about me. Very poor quality people. Honestly, I don’t know how they sleep at night. They’re disgusting.

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

It's been a long long time! : and still at it. :whistle: doesn't any one learn. :roll:

jerseyboy98
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jerseyboy98 »

Unfortunately I too purchased the balloon knot and tongue insert. Never delivered and they ignored several emails. I filed a complaint with PAyPal and reaching out to the Attorney General since this is a clear case of interstate fraud. Always good to have friends in the right places. If anyone else would like to join the complaint please PM me. The more voices the better the filing teeth.

On a side note why aren't they banned form TDF with all these apparent business tactics of ripping off TDF customer base?

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

jerseyboy98 wrote:

On a side note why aren't they banned form TDF with all these apparent business tactics of ripping off TDF customer base?
They are and have been for a long time. Why I said, dirty word.

jerseyboy98
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jerseyboy98 »

Amazing I missed that. I am so confused how I got their link but a distinct possibility it could have been through TDF vendors listing them as a doll for sale etc. Obviously not giving vendors wrong would assume if that is in fact the case and vendors are on TDF to sell products utilizing TDF as a pathway it is incumbent they adhere to "Banned" sellers. I'm trying to trace my steps how I got to synthetics.

Hopefully someone reading this thread might know if there are in fact links to Sinthetics on this site and if so must be pointed out to the TDF staff and immediately deleted by TDF.

Your thoughts?

us19m
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by us19m »

I was ripped off by Sinthetics in 2015. I filed a report to the BBB and then to the Federal Trade Commission. "Ms. B" from Sinthetics claimed that Sinthetics changed company ownership from Will Power Holdings to LHI Arts that year and said that Sinthetics would reimburse me anyways. I tried to get my entire promised refund for several months, and I only got half of my money. Three years later, I still have not received the other half of my promised refund and never heard from Sinthetics again. A good company would reach out long before over 3 years have passed to reimburse what was promised. While I do believe that people have actually received product from Sinthetics, from personal experience, I also believe that the promises are hit and miss. Other reviews appear to validate this conclusion, and it sounds like nothing has changed.
Big purchases cannot be gambled on shady customer service - no matter the allure to the product. While the product appears to be beautiful, there is simply too high a risk that the promises will turn into illusion - convincing deception is a powerful tool. I STRONGLY advise anyone who is considering making a purchase from Sinthetics to reconsider. I took my business to Abyss and was very happy with both their product and customer service.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

LovesBlackWomen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LovesBlackWomen »

Go to the Better Business Bureau.

INFORMATIONS