www.wmdolls.com

Is esdoll legit?

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
HentaiMaster
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Is esdoll legit?

Post by HentaiMaster »

Hello!

I recently decided to pull the trigger and buy a doll from a site called esdoll. After doing some searching I found this forum and started reading a bit within the scam forum and now am wondering if I have found a scammer/knock off site. They seem to have images of dolls I have found on other sites which initially seemed like big flashing warning sign. I have attempted to track down reviews for them but have not found many that are not on their site. I did find some videos of people using the dolls that were not watermarked with the esdoll logo but I realize that is a crap shoot as far as determining if they are legit or not.

Their support has been very responsive to all of the questions I asked them and I am currently waiting to see if they will send QA images as they stated my doll just completed the manufacture process (ordered on Sat). Looking at the reviews on the site, there are some negative ones which they have both replied to and some that they have not. One was of a customer worried about the shipping weight, but a few days later he re-reviewed saying everything was fine and some of the other methods of detection checked out (they take paypal + major ccs, they have a site seal verifying their ssl cert). One thing that also leads me to believe they might be a scam site is that their some of their addresses are not full addresses, although there may be a valid reason for that and I have checked out their WA phone number and gotten differing results (not that online phone validators are trust worthy either).

It has been a real mind**** attempting to run the site to ground as being legit or not.

Has anyone here bought from this site before? If not, then I offer up whatever happens over the next week as a PSA. The doll was not that expensive and I had planned my financing with the assumption that it could be a fake/that I could take the hit if it turned out to be.

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Re: Is esdoll legit?

Post by Slew »

Hi HentaiMaster,

--> Welcome <--

I think I've seen mentions of ESdoll, and if I remember correctly, dolls were received in all cases, not a total scam. What level of quality she is will be your surprise to look forward to. Good luck.

HentaiMaster
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by HentaiMaster »

qws
Seattle Slew wrote:Hi HentaiMaster,

--> Welcome <--

I think I've seen mentions of ESdoll, and if I remember correctly, dolls were received in all cases, not a total scam. What level of quality she is will be your surprise to look forward to. Good luck.
That makes me feel a small bit better. I have done a bit more looking around and found that the doll I bought is also listed on PassionDolls. However the images on esdoll don’t have any tell-tale signs of water mark removal where their water mark is at not any of the other sites I have found it on. Not sure if that means anything or not.

____

Heard back from their support. I did not contact them soon enough for them to take images but the support person, someone named Minna, said that she had rechecked with the factory staff that all of the options I chose were done. She also confirmed that the wig color in the description (Gold) was not correct and that it does have a red wig as in the pictures. I guess we will see what happens once it gets here. Got a tracking number for the first half of the trip and then it is going through FedEx once it clears through customs. Their site says 3 to 7 days for shipping. I am going to guess this will take at least 5 days. I will post images once it gets here of everything.

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Sounds good. Let us know how it goes.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Hi!

And WELCOME!

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

After just a quick browse of their site, I see a lot of WM photos incorrectly listed as silicone. Then later making a bogus claim in the description that TPE is a new kind of medical grade silicone. This is a screaming red flag! TPE (thermal plastic elastomer) and silicone are 2 completely different things. You may get something for your money, but it won't be the WM's they have pictured.

HentaiMaster
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by HentaiMaster »

Some more information. The shipping weight at least seems valid; 69.23 lbs / 31.4 kgs, they list the doll as being 56lbs. I also then noticed something on the Paypal shipping info update notification. The company my payment went to is zl doll company. It shipped from Shenzhen.

I will post up other information as I get it. Delivery date is on Wednesday.

jbl182

Post by jbl182 »

You will not get an "original" Doll for that price. But that does not mean its a "bad thing".
In the best case it is just an China copy/paste of the original doll. And that means you payed a good price (and saved the money for the company logo).
~~~I do not love my dolls because they replace a human.~~~
~~~I love my dolls because they are dolls.~~~

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

jbl182 wrote: In the best case it is just an China copy/paste of the original doll. And that means you payed a good price (and saved the money for the company logo).
No

Brand dolls are more than merely the company logo.

Having the responsibility of selling a cheap doll on behalf of an ex-military leg amputee for the best price possible, it's very painful to see the shortcomings of the cheaper doll.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

HentaiMaster
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by HentaiMaster »

So an update. Apparently my doll is now stuck in Japan for a while. It has been sitting at the FedEx hub in Sennan-Shi since Sunday. Not sure why but Michael may have something to do with it at least in part if it was going to be routed through Memphis. I am seeing daily scans going into the FedEx site so it has not been lost.

Thinking it will probably get here sometime next week now.

HentaiMaster
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by HentaiMaster »

I have started a new thread over here: viewtopic.php?f=87&t=107049

As for this post. I do believe that ES Dolls is selling knockoffs; the prices are just too low and the build quality, while okay, is not what you would expect for a high value doll (original retail for the doll I bought from TDF Vendors is between $2000 and $2600).

In addition is appears that much of their contact information is bogus. I would say be cautious buying from this company.

rubimalone

Post by rubimalone »

No, from my experience of buying a doll from ESDoll, I would say don't buy and avoid all together. I wish I would have saved my money. DONT BUY FROM ESDOLL!!!

Mrt116
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Mrt116 »

Somewhat legit,part scam. I ordered Christmas Yaritza doll (huge breasted) and paid $1,209. The doll that arrived wasn’t close. They would not send the right doll, I got PayPal involved and they found in my favor. ES the agreed to refund, after is paid to ship her back to China. Long story short, ES refunded $350. I’ll not trust them again.

I now have a new doll ordered thru RLSD. Their service on the phone has been fantastic. She’s still in production. Can’t wait

dreamrider82

Post by dreamrider82 »

Hey all.

I know this feels like a thread resurrection but I was tempted like hell to get this :
esdoll -> 140cm-marcelle-full-sized-realistic-heating-intelligent-silicone-sex-doll (super cheap, 899 dollars without the 10% off factored in)

Temptation was even stronger, because the good reviews seemed too many (over 50) and too good. Are they all fake? Admittedly the price seemed very good to be true, it took time for me but I realized its a high quality wm doll called Brandy, and something seemed too fishy when I saw it listed as an ES manufactured doll. I mean wtf. However its fixed at 1.40cm height (not very tall which may be inconvenient?), with no changing options so that could explain the lower price? idk

On the other hand the prices must have indeed gotten much lower in the last years, maybe because the technology is advancing, cause I found the same doll in a relatively decent price (~1180 euros) from a seemingly legit reseller : dollsclub / .com (well it seems like it is with a german .de and american branch) and at least it's listed 100% correctly there as a WM doll and with right name, and it even gives some SUPER nice extras with it (evo skeleton-shoulder/standing feet/tongue amongst others). In fact that site seems to have insanely good prices for RF and some other doll brands as well... Maybe I am too fearful and the TPE prices have indeed gone down a lot ?

PS: I have the exact same problem with some doll choices in kanadoll site (especially some Aibei/RF/discounted ones), they seem too great in price to pass up, but I tried to refrain from both cases as I grew a bit fearful again... Budget is low so better careful than sorry. Thoughts?
Last edited by Swan on Wed Jun 01, 2022 8:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Remove unlisted Vendor

oeno30

Post by oeno30 »

HI
I ordered a doll from this company. It arrived within approx a week. The box was delivered by UPS totally open. The contents seemed to be there. However, at some point I had doubts. I measured height, bust, Waist etc. In no way close (<) to what ordered. Being myself tall, a by 12 cm smaller doll than ordered, was not an option. Besides the feet were with stand-alone option (not ordered), bust was hard, stiff and not gel filled ....
They apologised and will send a 20 % (!?) refund.

INFORMATIONS