www.wmdolls.com

What dolls are these possibly knock-offs based on?

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
curiousswede
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

What dolls are these possibly knock-offs based on?

Post by curiousswede »

DISCLAIMER: The Danish/Swedish online shop is a legitimate one. It is just these particular dolls that caught my eyes that I am highly suspicious of.

So, I went to this Danish/Swedish web shop that I have previously purchased fleshlights from before I discovered the wonderful world of true sex dolls. I went back today because I am looking to experiment with fleshlights sleeves as inserts to see how it can enhance the already good sex to even more amazing sex.

So, I stumbled upon these three dolls:
1. https://www.mshop.se/sexleksaker/sexlek ... ll-babette
2. https://www.mshop.se/sexleksaker/sexlek ... -christine
3. https://www.mshop.se/sexleksaker/sexlek ... oll-nicole

Now, I will mention stuff they say in Description (Beskrivning), Specifications (Specifikationer) and tell you where I am highly suspicious of the dolls, or really, just curious where they come from and what they could be based on when reading the description, specifications and looking at the price.

First off, the prices are 12999 SEK and you should remove 25% in Swedish taxes so we get: 9749 SEK which is roughly 1083 $ (9 SEK/$). Now, you can assume they added probably 100-300 $ for margin profits so they probably purchased them for around 700-900 $.

Take a look at the pictures: doesn't the second one look very much like one of those WM Doll(s) faces? Now, we look at measures and we see 158cm and 168cm height and 40 kgs and 42 kgs weight respectively.

Where things really make me mad (just for fun though) are when we read Descriptions and compare it to what is said in Specifications. In the Specifications it is said material is "TPR/TPE", OK, checks out. Then they go on and say in Care (Skötselvård) that you should NOT store it in plastic bags because that can damage the silicone. Yes, you read right, the SILICONE. What in the actual F?! :D

Here's a quick, another "WTF" in Specifications: it is said to be 100% waterproof. REALLY?! I imagine people putting these dolls for a few hours in the bathtub only to wake up next morning with the strongest sense of fresh mold. :whistle:

If I am not mistaken, silicone and TPE are enemies like cats and dogs; they just simply don't get along very well and just try to murder one another when coming in contact with one another. In Care they also talk about using talc powder after you have cleaned it with mild soap and water.

So, this web shop is clearly not understanding what they are selling and it doesn't make sense that they would be able to purchase legit 158-168 cm tall 40-42 kgs heavy silicone dolls for just 700-900 $, does it?

Furthermore, they say that the wigs are interchangeable, OK check outs, but say nothing about whether you can change the head or whether it is completely seamed to the body. Hm. So, what do you think about these 3 dolls? What could they be based on in terms of being cheap knock offs?

FINALLY: I want to repeat this; the website IS a legitimate one and they sell tons of legitimate stuff. It is just so funny that I suddenly came across these dolls after having Jenny (WM168E#74) for almost 3 months after a week from now which I purchased from a TDF vendor here (BD).

I find it interesting to know these stuff, since I am curious and Swedish at the same time! ;) So, what do you think when you look at the pictures and compare it to the suggested used materials (TPR/TPE and possibly SILICONE, wtf) and its pricing? (700-800 $ in acquisition price)

So, do NOT take this thread like I am "attacking" or "delegitimizing" it. They are a serious vendor. I am just surprised by these sudden dolls that simply cannot be silicone and/or waterproof as claimed.

EDIT: I also read one review who says that he fucks the doll and then turns around and sleeps. Poor guy when he one day wakes up finding mold down there due to the lack of cleaning after playtime... It is highly likely that these dolls' orifices are in-built.

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: What dolls are these possibly knock-offs based on?

Post by gonestill77 »

In the description, it says she is silicone.
Under specifications, it says the material is TPE.
I don't know what currency that price is in, so I can't commment on that.
Looks like a typical scam to me because first it says she is silicone, then it says she is TPE further down.
So, if you don't read all the print, you will think she is silicone.
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

matt gloss
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by matt gloss »

Hi,it is possible they have just copy and paste from another(chinese) site/manufacturer/vendor and are drop shipping.
If in doubt stay out.
Matt

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

What you'll find is that the skeletons are seriously deficient. See my thread warning not to buy from Aliexpress. I came across one of these dolls recently.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

alc123
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by alc123 »

The two 168cm dolls listed in the OP appear to be the doll listed here in two different skin tones. The distributor is named “深圳市恋满天科技有限公司” in Chinese and “Shenzhen Lamantt Technology Co.,Ltd.” in English. They also distribute 158cm dolls, although I didn't spot the particular 158cm doll listed in the OP.

The 168cm dolls go for $500 each, with a five doll minimum order. If you select ocean shipping, with a 38 to 47 day transport time, you can have five dolls shipped to the United States for about $28 per doll. The alternative option is transport by air, which is both slower (12 to 16 days) and less expensive ($40 per doll) than I would have expected. So if the mshop.se is getting these dolls from Lamantt, they are charing about twice what they are paying for the dolls. The high markup probably reflects the costs of maintaining an inventory of a bulky, slow selling product.

I was not able to determine who manufactures these dolls. It seems to be standard practice in China for distributors to claim to manufacture the products they distribute, but it Lamantt actually does manufacture at least some of the products it sells. On their product certifications page, they have two certifications for a “vibrator massager” which lists Lamantt as the manufacturer as well as the applicatant, with two different addresses which I assume are the addresses of their factory and of their corporate offices, respectively. On the other hand, the products listed on their corporate web site are limited to sex toys and bondage equipment for women, which suggests that sex dolls are not central to the company business. So I think the odds are that Lamantt does not manufacture sex dolls.

Their certification page also includes a certificate for sex dolls manufactured by Guandong Iovex Intelligent Inc. Ltd., Zhixing Technology Park, Zhaolin Village, Xiegang Town, Dongguang City, Guangdong province, China. Presumably the company name was intended to be “Guangdong LoveX Intelligent Technology Inc. Ltd” (“广东至爱智能科技股份有限公司” in Chinese). I was able to find 158cm and 168cm dolls on the LoveX web site, but not the specific dolls in question. Lamantt indicates that the dolls ship from Shenzhen but LoveX in Dongguang. So it's possible that LoveX is the manufacturer of the dolls in question, but it doesn't seem particularly likely.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Chances are you'll get something like viewtopic.php?p=1386170#p1386170

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

curiousswede
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by curiousswede »

Thanks for the replies everyone! Don't worry, I would NEVER order dolls from non-approved TDF vendors, nor from mshop.se although they are serious "online sex vendor" otherwise regarding lubrication, fleshlights, etc.

It was just interesting to finally see them (probably the only Swedish online sex vendor as of now) offer full-sized sex dolls even though they totally screwed up the description and the specification parts. I see now that they do mention to, "not dress your doll in dark clothes since they can stain her".

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

You know...
if these places would just make dolls that were NOT obvious replicas I would NOT CARE as much......
But instead they see the NEED to steal the work of others.
Jeff
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

INFORMATIONS