www.wmdolls.com

JY as AliDoll

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
Guns_n_Roses
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

JY as AliDoll

Post by Guns_n_Roses »

Scram????
https://de.aliexpress.com/store/product ... ce9diBSstm
Doll is from JY 158 but on this Store is AliDoll
Store:
Is "Wonderful Boutique" dealer for JY?

Has anyone had really good experience with Aliexpress?
Thank you for your help ;-)

shotdot

Re: JY as AliDoll

Post by shotdot »

I would avoid aliexpress listings with multiple doll size selections. Just don't give the operator on the other side room for an error, because the cases of ordering 168 cm doll and receiving 135 cm are rare but do happen. It is just a sloppy job on seller part to not to have a dedicated web page for each size.

Dollover2000
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollover2000 »

I agree with shotdot. I imagine going through Aliexpress would be a crapshoot.
Best case scenario would be, you would get a doll, but it would definitely be a knock off. Worst case, you get an inflatable. Or nothing at all. I can’t imagine any real vendors that sell for the “real manufacturers” selling through there. I could be wrong. But I have seen a lot of sellers use solid silicone dolls to advertise their inflatable’s. And honestly, that exact model you’re looking at, I’ve seen a 158cm version on eBay for less money.
They’re are a lot of dolls on there now. You can buy them all day long for $699. Or less.
I’d look around more before taking the leap. One thing is for sure, you don’t want to pay big money for a “knock off” when those can be had pretty cheap.
And like they say, your best bet is always a TDF approved vendor,
but definitely expect to pay more for better quality.
WM168F
WM168E
165cm
165cm
158cm
SY165#126

shotdot

Post by shotdot »

Dollover2000 wrote:I agree with shotdot. I imagine going through Aliexpress would be a crapshoot.
Best case scenario would be, you would get a doll, but it would definitely be a knock off. Worst case, you get an inflatable. Or nothing at all...
This not what I was saying. Among the three: ebay, amazon, and aliexpress, the last one is the best for the following reasons:
1. Selection. There are 10 thousand TPE doll listings from several dozen of vendors.
2. Prices. The minimal price for 168 cm on aliexpress is $660, shipping included.
3. Feedback visibility. You can see how many orders were placed, and customer ratings. Therefore, if you select a store existing for couple of years with hundreds of orders, chances are they are not going to disappear overnight.
Compared to dedicated doll websites, the doll listings at ebay, amazon, and aliexpress are much crappier, and for most customization you would have to contact a salesman who speaks poor English. It is your call if slightly more elevated purchasing experience is worth the premium.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

I Had a look at the site.

OK, they are merely a Aliexpress reseller, who will have a contract for the listed dolls with the factory wholesaler. There is no such doll brand as Alidoll, and the dolls listed there include brands from JY, AS , SY, SM, YH/Victoria Dolls and a few others that have merely been rebranded as Alidolls. They may or may not have a licence with the factory to be a reseller, merely buy in bulk (for preconfigured to resell) or dropship on demand from the factory for customer orders.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Nouchi
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nouchi »

If you want to buy an AsDoll on Aliexpress or Alibaba look for the Asdoll store.

I would avoid "Wonderful Boutique", i asked about pics of one elf doll and they provided pics from another doll and try to convice me that i needed glasses.

Always ask for factories pics, it's not a proof but if the seller can't provide any, avoid the store.
And read very carefully the reviews as there are many fake reviews.
You can make good deals on Ali but you have to be very cautious and patient.

INFORMATIONS