www.wmdolls.com

Is www.j-suntech.com legit?

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
Jasmina3600
Apprentice
Apprentice

Is www.j-suntech.com legit?

Post by Jasmina3600 »

Hi there,

I found this shop j-suntech. A older posting https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 31&t=65640 told j-suntech is ok, but the thread refers to a j-suntech on alibaba (no more existant).
So I dont know, if this site was the same:

<removed, Rule 1>

yes, they show a google map adress and some certificate pictures, but hey... who can verifiy this infos as real. Iam not able to do it :)

So my question is, is can <removed, Rule 1> be trusted?

after I google a lot (their phone number for example : <removed>) I found a other shop, which have same dolls and also the same phone number: https: // www . sexdollonline.com / 141cm-160cm.html
so whats happen now? Is this one company under two names? One scammer who use just different names? Realy two different companys but magicly the same hotline? Any hint would be nice :)

thank you for your meanings:)

Jas
Last edited by Nescio50 on Sat Jun 02, 2018 4:58 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Links to site with clearly very underage looking dolls, violation of Rule 1

kambui
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Is www.j-suntech.com legit?

Post by kambui »

I am not sure about that site but there are plenty of verified and approved vendors right here on this site. viewforum.php?f=210

Rtechguy

Post by Rtechguy »

Someone please remove this post! Or make that site go away!!!! All I saw there were dolls that looked underage!!!! I am PISSED that I even looked! You need to have your account locked for even posting that link!
Alisandra - SM-163G
Fallon - JY-166 muscle doll
Arrived (YL 170 thread) - YL-170
TBD - YL-170 (2nd attempt)

Devoted customer of Booty Call Dolls

kambui
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by kambui »

Rtechguy wrote:Someone please remove this post! Or make that site go away!!!! All I saw there were dolls that looked underage!!!! I am PISSED that I even looked! You need to have your account locked for even posting that link!
OMG! I didn't even bother looking at it until you posted that! Agree 100%

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Yup and the rest look like pirated WM TPE doll pics listed as silicone... :roll:

xxxman122

Post by xxxman122 »

Yeah, I found them through watching sexdoll quality test videos. They seem "legit" in terms of sending you what they promised, but I am positive they're recasts + doesn't have any guarantee w/ passing customs (when half of their product is underaged doll, literally no boobs). So I wouldn't bother with them, find a TDF approved vendor.

INFORMATIONS