www.wmdolls.com

Is Mistress love dolls a scam site?

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
Rick9191

Re: Is Mistress love dolls.com a scam site?

Post by Rick9191 »

Zook wrote:Been watching these for a while. Looks like their vendor now offers an removable insert option that would solve the plug problem. I emailed MLD and haven't got a response yet. I will update if I do.
Out of my 5 only 2 are utilized for more than posing. The insert models don't have quite the same look as fixed for picture purposes. The one I got recently is a poser for me but it would be nice if they had an insert option for those looking to rock and roll.
But even my posers I keep clean and oiled inside and out, so she'll be plugged just to make maintenance easier. And if I'm ever short on cash I'll feel better about making her work the nearest corner if she's better prepared for it. :)
MLD can sometimes take quite a few days before getting a response. I don't think dolls are their primary business but they have been getting better just from the short time I've known about them and have been dealing with them.
And if they can focus more on the dolls and offer just a few options. I can see them easily becoming a leader in entry level reasonably priced dolls. I do plan on getting another, though larger so will also update when that happens.

Rick9191

Post by Rick9191 »

Anything wrote:Pictures please.
Will do. I'm nursing a bad meniscus right now which is causing the delay. Even the small ones aren't that easy to move about, pose and dress.

boinky

Post by boinky »

As long as they maintain these low prices , decent quality, and free fast shipping they will remain my sole provider. I bought 3 models, and have plans for 3 more, then replacements.
I don't have to be concerned if I bang them around(pun intended), and I don't cry when i get a tear. I just get a replacement. Alibaba prices without the risk and headache. Other vendors may learn something from this guy.
I have steel skeletons in my closet.

GoodTimes

Post by GoodTimes »

I bought a 156cm Mia and had a catastrophic hip fail in 2 months 1 week of recieving doll! I recommend buying elsewhere!

Justforfun2

Post by Justforfun2 »

GoodTimes wrote:I bought a 156cm Mia and had a catastrophic hip fail in 2 months 1 week of recieving doll! I recommend buying elsewhere!
Did you contact them about it, and it seems others that have bought more costly dolls also had similar problems with the skeleton and catastrophic failure, perhaps there is a repair kit.

GoodTimes

Post by GoodTimes »

@justforfun2
Yes, I posted in the forum on their website. David replied to the forum post claiming he would "work something out with me". I sent an email to David using the link provided, since he claimed not to have recieved my first email (which was attached to the Thank you for shopping with us I received from MLD upon purchase) and the response I got from David??? None whatsoever! They did eventually send a response from customer service claiming they would "advise the factory of the issue and get back to you ASAP" I received that email on April 24, 2019. Haven't heard back yet. Then they deleted my thread on their forum, I guess the truth hurts.
Apologies for having forgotten how to quote people on this site, I don't spend much time in here. If I knew how I would post pics. I am planning to attempt a repair and if it goes well I'll post about it.
The hip fail was due to A.) The hip joint itself seizing and B.) a weak weld, at the top of what would be the femur, snapping like a twig. The only true fix would be to re-weld the joint but that is impractical at best.

GoodTimes

Post by GoodTimes »

Fantastic Plastic can confirm this as he saw the pics I posted on the MLD forum page.

Hunchback187
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Hunchback187 »

The roxydisplayinc is geared more towards store displays etc. While as mistresslovedolls is geared towards love dolls and sex. I'll have to look into this myself later, the prices are low, that's for sure, but the quality remains the question. Also it is nice that they have a Forum section to get a better feel for the quality of the products.
Last edited by Nescio50 on Fri May 10, 2019 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed links, Rule 7d.

GoodTimes

Post by GoodTimes »

Hunchback187 wrote:The roxydisplayinc page is geared more towards store displays etc. While as mistresslovedolls is geared towards love dolls and sex. I'll have to look into this myself later, the prices are low, that's for sure, but the quality remains the question. Also it is nice that they have a Forum section to get a better feel for the quality of the products.
I thought the same thing about the forum on their site until they deleted my thread about the hip failure! Nothing negative survives the cut! It is NOT an impartial forum as this one is.

Poradicus
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Poradicus »

GoodTimes wrote:
Hunchback187 wrote:The roxydisplayinc page is geared more towards store displays etc. While as hmistresslovedolls is geared towards love dolls and sex. I'll have to look into this myself later, the prices are low, that's for sure, but the quality remains the question. Also it is nice that they have a Forum section to get a better feel for the quality of the products.
I thought the same thing about the forum on their site until they deleted my thread about the hip failure! Nothing negative survives the cut! It is NOT an impartial forum as this one is.

Luckily I have not seen any problems with my doll I bought from them as of yet. I can say the doll seems extremely delicate and unless your careful anything can happen. Although the price of the doll is very cheap compared to most, I hope you get your issue resolved soon.

Fantastic Plastic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Fantastic Plastic »

GoodTimes wrote:Fantastic Plastic can confirm this as he saw the pics I posted on the MLD forum page.
Yes, I can confirm this. As well as the response from them.
I remember posting in that very thread you mention, commenting on them stepping up to the plate and taking care of the issue.
Very disappointing to say the least.
Just a thought, have you tried contacting them by phone?
On the issue I had with a shoulder joint going limp, I had to push moderately hard to get something out of them.
It ended up being a $75 refund.

RJ357
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by RJ357 »

They deleted my post about the dolls plug issues.

Justforfun2

Post by Justforfun2 »

GoodTimes wrote:@justforfun2
Yes, I posted in the forum on their website. David replied to the forum post claiming he would "work something out with me". I sent an email to David using the link provided, since he claimed not to have recieved my first email (which was attached to the Thank you for shopping with us I received from MLD upon purchase) and the response I got from David??? None whatsoever! They did eventually send a response from customer service claiming they would "advise the factory of the issue and get back to you ASAP" I received that email on April 24, 2019. Haven't heard back yet. Then they deleted my thread on their forum, I guess the truth hurts.
Apologies for having forgotten how to quote people on this site, I don't spend much time in here. If I knew how I would post pics. I am planning to attempt a repair and if it goes well I'll post about it.
The hip fail was due to A.) The hip joint itself seizing and B.) a weak weld, at the top of what would be the femur, snapping like a twig. The only true fix would be to re-weld the joint but that is impractical at best.
Thank you, and I did go to MLD to check out your new posting, saved a copy of the photo hope you don't mind. Anyhow, I enlarged the photo and it is a bad weld for sure, which leads to metal fatigue, then snap. It also looks like it was done by a rookie, or someone in a hurry that just did not care. MLD seems to have difficulty keeping stock and I think their welders are stretched to the limit. A good weld takes time, anyway hope things work out for you.

DCC17A
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by DCC17A »

I can answer this honestly. I stumbled on MLD on Craigslist when he (David) just started selling sex dolls.
He originally had a Maniquin business but has since expanded. MLD is located in Central New Jersey, only a 2 hr drive from me so I drove there to check it out and I came home with a beautiful 156cm doll for under $500. He gave me a discount because he didn't have to ship it to me. Now granted, these are not $2000 high end dolls, but for the price, its better than taking your chances on an Ebay or Amazon doll. <removed, Rule 7>
Last edited by Nescio50 on Fri May 10, 2019 11:09 am, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Please, no spam.

GoodTimes

Post by GoodTimes »

RJ357 wrote:They deleted my post about the dolls plug issues.
I noticed that too and mentioned it "under the radar" in the SKELETON DURABILITY thread.
Personally, short of the leg snapping off, I was a very satisfied customer. To anyone who has bought a doll from them with satisfactory results, I'm happy for you and wish I could be amongst you.
I understand that at their price including free shipping, they can't afford to replace a doll even if it was a factory error, but to make it seem in their forum as if they were gonna "work something out" then delete the thread and ignore my email...that pisses me off!
Had they offered to sell me another doll, at full price mind you, and simply guarantee that the next one would last at least 1 year without any MAJOR problems or a full refund...I would have been cool with that. Offer me another at half price without a guarantee...I probably would have done it. No offer was forthcoming! Not even a response. That just says to me that they don't have any confidence in their product line. If it was a fluke and not an ominous sign of things to come for MLD customers, take some responsibility and keep the customer hsppy. I can almost guarantee that I now know more about the dolls MLD sells than the personnel at MLD do! (Knowledge I could have done without! LOL) The skeleton itself at least from what I can see in the hip and femur is similar to a WM though obviously in my case not as well made as one would expect from WM.
I'm not going to pursue it further as it's not worth my time. But I do want people to know that the dolls could very well brake prematurely, as my doll is un-living proof of that.
There were a few minor issues I never mentioned such as an arm was not capable of holding a pose when put in certain angles due to a loose joint, the doll being delivered upside down (UPS at fault not MLD) with all her weight on the neck causing a creak and problems holding her head up straight (kinda tilts forward and slightly to the side) but the hip fail at 9 weeks of recieving the doll truly sucked. If I can't fix her I can only imagine it'll be like trying to dispose of a dead body when I need to toss her out in the garbage.LOL
Currently thinkin' a 6YE 150cm but I'm uncertain if I wanna invest 2G on what is advertised as a 50lb. doll. I'm not getting any younger!

INFORMATIONS