www.wmdolls.com

Very STRONG WARNING not to buy ebay, alibaba or aliexpress

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
Dutch Dance Maniac
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: The Netherlands. Electronic Dance Music Country number 1 !!!

Re: Very STRONG WARNING not to buy ebay, alibaba or aliexpre

Post by Dutch Dance Maniac »

haremlover wrote:
Border wrote:
A shipping company told a TDF vendor with whom I was chatting today that a whole container of dolls had gone missing.

Harem
Maybe that container flotes around at the north sea here, a ship lost 273 containers on the night of 1 / 2 janurari that was underway to a german port.

Our north sea costs and islands are heavily polluted with everything on the beaches washed up with stuff, flatscreen TV's, furniture, shoes, ect. And who knows also dolls on a day.
Only a few containers have been salvaged, the rest they can not yet recover because of the bad weather. Who knows, that container with dolls also pops up one day.
Timea. WM157B #159

Daisy. WM163C #162

Mariëlle. DutchDoll 148-CM

However Unreal This May Be...... We Are Connected You And I.
We Are On The Same Curve, Point Of All Is:
We Share The Same Secret. We Love Our Dolls And Our LifeStyle.
That Makes Us Who We Really Are. Pure, Loving and Caring.
Welcome Into Our World.

shotdot

Post by shotdot »

What a plot for a movie, or the next "Lost" TV serial!

dolln00b

Post by dolln00b »

Dutch Dance Maniac wrote:
Maybe that container flotes around at the north sea here, a ship lost 273 containers on the night of 1 / 2 janurari that was underway to a german port.

Our north costs and islands are heavily polluted with everything on the beaches washed up with stuff, flatscreen TV's, furniture, shoes, ect. And who knows also dolls on a day.
Only a few containers have been salvaged, the rest they can not yet recover because of the bad weather. Who knows, that container with dolls also pops up one day.
Holy shit, did the locals get their hands on that stuff? Brand new items but with water damage. My guess is, after proper dry up, 90% of the items would be functional, with minimal repair.

I wish I was living on some of those shores, lol.

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

Shoes...tv's...dolls....all need now is a case of beer and we're good to go :thumbs_up:

Pron
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pron »

Dutch Dance Maniac wrote:Who knows, that container with dolls also pops up one day.
Zombie doll mermaids; almost as shocking as fake dolls falling apart. 8O

Dutch Dance Maniac
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

haremlover wrote:
Cheap dolls can be horrible. Truly horrible.

Harem
True but expensive dolls can also fail like mine 157 did a few weeks ago. TDF vendor or not.....
That a doll can fail is not bad because everything can go broke for a reason.
What really matters is that the manufacturer also neatly resolves this. Even if the vendor is no TDF member becouse TDF did not open the door for them.

TDF vendors have more power at the manufacturers to get this doll broke problem resolved, my vendor was not a TDF member, but here in my country a very good vendor with a exellent reputation.
Yet my vendor solved the problem completely and even came to my home to offer service, do TDF vendors do this too? I have not read it anywhere before and that is because these vendors have one finger more in the porridge with the manufacturers to get that solution for the costumer, but the TDF vendors pay for it.

Pron wrote:
devion wrote:
Border wrote:The problem is, by quick look at their websites I see some of they have much higher price ranges, so I don't think they will be able to give me similar offer. Maybe except dollsclub.de which really has very beautiful dolls within reasonable prices.
Not that i'm aware of. Product prices are very similar... the base body for my Danielle (WM 157cm Body) at these vendors is:

dollstudio: 1.590,00 €
dollsclub: 1.328,95 €
rs-dolls: 1.328,00 €
dollpark: 1.328,00 €

What really differs are prices for customization options (like standing feet, improved skeleton) or the service package. Dollstudio is (by far) the most expensive, but also the only "TDF approved" vendor. I was happy with dollsclub and i'm sure they sell the real doll and no fake or cheap copy. Also, some of these vendors often sell dolls in Sale for a reduced price. These were usually "used" as exhibit for their showroom or at trade fairs. Speaking of showrooms. Dollsclub, RS-Dolls and Dollpark all have one (not sure for dollstudio), where you can go and see the difference between dolls (and manufactures) for yourself and speak with their staff directly. At least if you happen to live nearby. For me dollsclub is directly in my city. So it was perfect for me personally
As you mention Germany as location...
I ordered some dolls inc. a Realdoll and you can find some TDF vendors who charge almost double price like others which are even preferred by the manufacturer if you ask the manufacturer.
Better look twice and pay only about half (or at least less with better service :wink: ).
On TDF you will find a good vendor (which maybe isn't listed here as a vendor) for your doll if you are located in Germany or Europe and I hope censorship will not blend out this because some want to sell overpriced dolls. :wink:

I just wanna say, Buy where you want, If you find a vendor in your own country then just buy there if they have a real store that's the best you can have becouse you can drive to them and visit the store. For online shops alway's do lot's of the research. Alway's Do good research before you make the purchase !!!
If you choose a TDF vendor they will be happy with that and you can also count on a good service but you can get that too with a non TDF vendor if you're lucky.
If a vendor really cares about its customers, they will solve the problem even if they have to come to your home. Like my vendor did in my own country. They had to drive 250 kilometers to deliver that service at my home. But hey they did and i'm realy grateful for that. That's what i call service. :thumbs_up: :D
Timea. WM157B #159

Daisy. WM163C #162

Welcome Into Our World.

Dutch Dance Maniac
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

dolln00b wrote:
Dutch Dance Maniac wrote:

Our north costs and islands are heavily polluted with everything on the beaches washed up with stuff, flatscreen TV's, furniture, shoes, ect. And who knows also dolls on a day.
Holy shit, did the locals get their hands on that stuff? Brand new items but with water damage. My guess is, after proper dry up, 90% of the items would be functional, with minimal repair.

I wish I was living on some of those shores, lol.
Yes a lot of people have volunteered to help clean up the mess and the stuff that was still usable took them home with the bags.

It was even that people took a day out to see if they could find something that was usable. Yes, if there is something for free to get, then the Dutch are like the chickens to claim their share. hahaha. :mrgreen:

To keep order and control over the cleaning work, the army was deployed with 100 men after a few day's off chaos.
Timea. WM157B #159

Daisy. WM163C #162

Welcome Into Our World.

st71

Post by st71 »

Somebody will be running a sale on Deep Water Dolls .. or increase the price because they're technically limited edition survivors due to the accident, and had a healthy natural sea salt exfoliation.

Dees luver
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Dees luver »

Imagine if you were on a stranded deserted island and a container full of dolls washed up on shore :multi: :multi: :multi:
Master of Puppets...

attadoll

Post by attadoll »

This is the first time I have visited this discussion,and hopefully I will find the answer I need to make an informed decision.I am anticipating buying my first doll in the coming month or two,and had settled on an AIKO 63cm,but lately I have been noticing a lot of 100cm dolls on Amazon running in the $270-$300 range distributed by US vendors,particularly from Texas,with 3-7 day delivery.The pictures look as if these are some nice TPE dolls,so my question is,would I be throwing away my money if I decided on one of these?does anyone have any info on these vendors? are they legit?

DollorDie

Post by DollorDie »

I can attest the doll I bought from Amazon 140cm from (NWDOLL) for $600 it's $100 less now, still in excellent condition after 7 months two of which were the doll was in storage but I regularly use for sex on the daily, the vagina and ass still looks pristine, only repairs I had to do was tighten one leg, it had the same exact stainless steel frame joint system of a WMdoll even the same welded on the bolt.
-Van

Dees luver
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Dees luver »

I can attest the 140 cm doll I bought from amazon didn’t last six weeks. Broken spine, no plug, water damage inside
Here is the pic once again, you can see her opening’s go right into the skeleton, very unsafe
58EB1E94-8418-4DBD-9DC8-34022A96D79A.jpeg
58EB1E94-8418-4DBD-9DC8-34022A96D79A.jpeg (1.3 MiB) Viewed 1802 times
Once again it’s a roll of the dice, good luck
Master of Puppets...

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

shotdot wrote:This thread originated Jan 2016. Three years later it looks like complete nonsense undermining credibility of the forum.
Not really, the thread is sensible and doesn't undermine anything. Conversely however, black market/Aliexpress crusaders DO undermine our efforts to support the legitimate side of the industry.

Rick9191

Post by Rick9191 »

attadoll wrote:This is the first time I have visited this discussion,and hopefully I will find the answer I need to make an informed decision.I am anticipating buying my first doll in the coming month or two,and had settled on an AIKO 63cm,but lately I have been noticing a lot of 100cm dolls on Amazon running in the $270-$300 range distributed by US vendors,particularly from Texas,with 3-7 day delivery.The pictures look as if these are some nice TPE dolls,so my question is,would I be throwing away my money if I decided on one of these?does anyone have any info on these vendors? are they legit?

Before I knew anything about tpe dolls at all and I mean nothing. On a whim I bought a 100cm off amazon (300 shipped). For me it was the best decision I made. She's not perfect. Kinda lopsided boobies which are way to big for the body. Some odd coloring variations in the skin. Ya need the jaws of life to get her joints to move but they're loosing up. And I'm learning the in's and out's of caring and dealing with a doll. So when I get a better quality one in the very near future. I won't be spending over a grand and screwing her up. So I'm looking at my bargain basement betty as a learning experience and a platform to try things out on. I had/have no clue how to deal with wigs, fake lashes, nails, makeup. But she's giving me the perfect test bed to learn on. And since she managed to tear an elbow. I'll soon be learning how to repair TPE. Oh and yeah she's completely functional and I will say way way beyond what was expected in ummmmm performance/feel. LOL

AhMyDolless
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by AhMyDolless »

Unfortunately you'll get a handful of people on here claiming they ordered from one of these sites saying they had no issue, which prompts others to try it themselves.
Obligatory Statement: In my opinion.

INFORMATIONS