www.wmdolls.com

RK-DOLL.com.... scam?

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
lover of rubber

Re: RK-DOLL.com.... scam?

Post by lover of rubber »

i will try to tell my opinion of a recent firsthand experience i had with them. I feel they had good/responsive customer service. Their payment method worked without a hitch and will not resend money even when i tried. They emailed that they received payment and will process my order accordingly. 3ish days later i get a text showing shipping info with the weight at 1.5kg, im worried. I emailed them a screenshot of shipper's website showing package weight at 1.5kg, they sent a screenshot of the website on their end showing correct 21kg weight. For the price i am fairly impressed with what i received.

Pros:
came with warming rod,
Egg style vibrator,
2 cute outfits,
Cleaning bulb/pump thing,
Hair comb,
Operation/maintenance instructions,
Dust proof bag for head storage,
Cute blanket,
and a wig that fits.
I like the eye make-up
Pretty good hands/feet/vag/nipple details

Cons
Blanket should've been wrapped around her during shipping, she bumped her elbow :(
Finger/toe nails need to be refined a bit more
Could be low quality tpe, i wouldn't know good from bad
I don't like the lip make-up
I suspect low quality skeleton but it seems to function fine
It is my opinion that this is a duplicate made from a high quality doll.

I have no regrets with this transaction. The only reason i went with this seller is i can't find this doll anywhere else, including TDF Vendors. I am still looking for the original company/doll. Thank you for your time
Memo to self:

1amusa- can't say
Yldoll- can't say
Wmdoll- can't say
Dollhouse168- can't say

Maecer

Post by Maecer »

lover of rubber wrote:i will try to tell my opinion of a recent firsthand experience i had with them. I feel they had good/responsive customer service. Their payment method worked without a hitch and will not resend money even when i tried. They emailed that they received payment and will process my order accordingly. 3ish days later i get a text showing shipping info with the weight at 1.5kg, im worried. I emailed them a screenshot of shipper's website showing package weight at 1.5kg, they sent a screenshot of the website on their end showing correct 21kg weight. For the price i am fairly impressed with what i received.

Pros:
came with warming rod,
Egg style vibrator,
2 cute outfits,
Cleaning bulb/pump thing,
Hair comb,
Operation/maintenance instructions,
Dust proof bag for head storage,
Cute blanket,
and a wig that fits.
I like the eye make-up
Pretty good hands/feet/vag/nipple details

Cons
Blanket should've been wrapped around her during shipping, she bumped her elbow :(
Finger/toe nails need to be refined a bit more
Could be low quality tpe, i wouldn't know good from bad
I don't like the lip make-up
I suspect low quality skeleton but it seems to function fine
It is my opinion that this is a duplicate made from a high quality doll.

I have no regrets with this transaction. The only reason i went with this seller is i can't find this doll anywhere else, including TDF Vendors. I am still looking for the original company/doll. Thank you for your time
That's the complete opposite experience I had with them. I can't remember the exact model I ordered, but i know she wasn't the model from the photos. Nothing was done right, i had contacted them about it, they said oh well. I did a reverse image search and found the doll photos were taken from many different sources.

TPE is really low quality; like first use after I washed her and powdered, the vag busted a RIP into the small cavity. Looked like throwing a hot dog down a hallway...
Last edited by Slew on Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: edited reference to removed post
We are truly in an age of doll expansion. Sure it's the wild west, with each manufacturer trying to out do one another and society still poo-pooing dolls, but eventually, the age will mature, order will be found and one day we can bring out ladies anywhere.

Maecer

Post by Maecer »

Don't you just love ah-ha moments. Lol

They're formally PIB Doll, that's where I had ordered from originally. If not mistaken, on list of not recommended sites due to selling young looking dolls... anyways. If you were to click any links from the PIB website, redirects to RK
We are truly in an age of doll expansion. Sure it's the wild west, with each manufacturer trying to out do one another and society still poo-pooing dolls, but eventually, the age will mature, order will be found and one day we can bring out ladies anywhere.

lover of rubber

Post by lover of rubber »

Yikes, sorry to hear about your bad experience, this is first im hearing of it. Had i of known where to get her elsewhere i would have done so.
Last edited by Slew on Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed text per rule 1
Memo to self:

1amusa- can't say
Yldoll- can't say
Wmdoll- can't say
Dollhouse168- can't say

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

This topic is now closed; too many rule 1 concerns (underage dolls). RK-Doll.com has misleading information and is alleged to be run by the same culprits who misuse PIB's name for their site, "PIB Doll", which is on our banned sites list for issuing dolls appearing undoubtedly underage, and have nothing to do with Private Island Beauties.

Enough information is provided, we feel this is not a reputable site and we don't want to give them promotion or traffic.

INFORMATIONS