www.wmdolls.com

I need an advice about amazon

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
justintime
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: I need an advice about amazon

Post by justintime »

I do hope this works out for you. Would not want anyone to have a bad experience.
“Put … the Doll … down … and slowly back away.”
Shelby My Piece Of Heaven
Shelby Model Information

efect2000
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by efect2000 »

If I receive I will inform. The one I bought in ebay was exactly like the shown, in fact is still sold in a lot of pages and the photos are the ones I saw, and some of them in pages that appear in https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=210 500€ more that I paid for it.
I don't know if copy or original, but until now no big problems or faults (except the hands).

MarcoCrespi82
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by MarcoCrespi82 »

Hi efect2000!

Is the doll arrived? I ask that to you because i am italian and i bought a doll from an Amazon store that is never arrived...

efect2000
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by efect2000 »

nor tracking neither doll yet, in fact amazon says that delivery schedule is between may 14 and 22. Today I sent a message asking them if next week will arrive home, as soon as I have news I'll comment. When is yours scheduled?

efect2000
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by efect2000 »

:| :| :|
his/her answer:
I am really sorry for our late delivery.
I totally understand you want to receive her early.
It is my mistake.We have planned to dispatch it from our UK warehouse.
But I worry there is additional Customs fee or Customs issue for you because UK doesn't belong to EU now.
(Most EU Customs are very strict with this kind of flat chest doll).
So we have changed the route of package. We will dispatch it to you from Netherlands.
The tracking number can be available early next week.
It is required to be delivered by May 14 to May 22.
I think you can receive it on May 22.
I will upload the tracking number to Amazon for your tracking as soon as I get it.
I am very sorry for our delay.
We appreciate your understanding and your patience.
Best regards
Grace Cheung
--------------------
now not sure if I'll receive, but the fact is that I have the money i paid for.....????? and she is not completelly flat, her chest is only a little smaller than "normal" size, not so big i have seen almost all are.....
Now I have read on internet, that UK will leave EC in march 2019, so, now (2018) there wouldn't be a problem for customs, i think, as still belong to EC

efect2000
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by efect2000 »

message received today:
--------------------
I am really sorry for my carelessness. I forgot to tell you the tracking number on time.
UPS tracking# ********** for it.
The scheduled delivery date for it is May 18.
I sincerely apologize to you for our late delivery.
Thank you very much for your patience and your time.
Best regards
Grace Cheung
----------------
On amazon appears as shipped, and with the tracking number on UPS says
------------
Eindhoven, Netherlands 17/05/2018 4:30 Departure Scan
weight: 24kg, 23 of the doll and 1 for the package.
------------------------------
I downloaded an excell file from the bank, and this operation does was cancelled. I think the best is contact to amazon instead of to the seller to pay it, or at least, to get a "certificate" that all is ok if they say this, even I know it'snt.....what would you do?

efect2000
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by efect2000 »

doll received, doll looks very well, articulations are maybe a litte too much hard to move, but after a few uses I think they will become looser. Everything perfect, and so far, for free. BUT, (there is always a but) her bust is smaller than seen on the pictures, I don't like so small, but maybe I can custom them, as I have older silicon (or similar) from the selene goodnes, and I can try to glue them.
It came with a blanket, two wigs (I will buy another nicer) and a dress. Its weight is about 23kg, which is very good.
I give 9 over 10

I agree that maybe its quality is lower than other, but I assume it, this time, amazon seller neither scam nor problems, as she arrived on time as scheduled, before 22 may was the last day.

30pointbuck

Post by 30pointbuck »

efect2000 wrote:doll received, doll looks very well, articulations are maybe a litte too much hard to move, but after a few uses I think they will become looser. Everything perfect, and so far, for free. BUT, (there is always a but) her bust is smaller than seen on the pictures, I don't like so small, but maybe I can custom them, as I have older silicon (or similar) from the selene goodnes, and I can try to glue them.
It came with a blanket, two wigs (I will buy another nicer) and a dress. Its weight is about 23kg, which is very good.
I give 9 over 10

I agree that maybe its quality is lower than other, but I assume it, this time, amazon seller neither scam nor problems, as she arrived on time as scheduled, before 22 may was the last day.
Awesome that received and like her. The stiff joints are what surprised me more than anything on my first doll. Just got her this Monday so I'm sure they will loosen. First day is tough but then you start to figure out how to handle her.

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

efect2000 wrote:doll received, doll looks very well, articulations are maybe a litte too much hard to move, but after a few uses I think they will become looser. Everything perfect, and so far, for free. BUT, (there is always a but) her bust is smaller than seen on the pictures, I don't like so small, but maybe I can custom them, as I have older silicon (or similar) from the selene goodnes, and I can try to glue them.
I give 9 over 10

You'll be happy with it.
You could pay twice as much for one, and it may not be twice as good!
Congratulations.

efect2000
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by efect2000 »

Well, amazon got the money for her after delivery. As I was said by the bank, sometimes amazon does this, I think that is because there was no tracking number.
I ahve bought on aliexpress some breasts, one is tpe made, so there must not be a problem to glue it, the other is silicone and rubber. My idea is making a circle a few mm depth on the chest and insert the new bigger breasts.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

What a hassle. If you figure in the price of the doll, time it takes to modify, cost of materials and aggravation; what have you saved by buying an unknown quality product from an unknown source???

TPE and silicone are not compatible BTW and there is no TPE glue as such. What is sold is really a solvent that melts the TPE which is rather expensive and only useful for minor cuts in unstressed areas. What you're talking about doing is major work requiring special skills few of us possess. Good luck!

efect2000
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by efect2000 »

time used is not important, as I play then. Loctite GEL glues tpe, I used it in the older one, when trying to fix the finger's skeletton, and I have to confirm that this https://www.mundoceys.com/producto/52/c ... so-general glue is also useful for it, as the wig on the head I had to cut the glued parts of the head to remove it, and a little test on the foot was also glued.
This one i like because is only 22,5Kg, others I watched from reliable sellers are from 24 to 28Kg, too much for me to handle. I apreciatte very much all comments.
thank you

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Hope it works out for you. Be sure to post some pics when you're through. :wink:

norontguy
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by norontguy »

Can youpost some photos of your new doll, love to see it

efect2000
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by efect2000 »

I have made some tests with the older and some boobs bought in aliexpress, Today I received the ones will be inserted soon. Some of the boobs are, according to the aliexpress seller, silicone, and with the super glue gel can be glued to tpe. The ones I will put and received today are https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Men-Por ... 4c4db91qQy , first I bought the 5cm and today I received the 9cm diameter.
As soon as I finish I'll upload some photos, I don't want to go fast in order to do it right the first time.

INFORMATIONS