www.wmdolls.com

SOLD IT 163 Plus - Tan Skin Color (TPE) Helen & Yael Faces

Reference of items that TDF members sold in the past.

Moderators: Kite, mi6c

bobbydoll

SOLD IT 163 Plus - Tan Skin Color (TPE) Helen & Yael Faces

Post by bobbydoll »

Item for sale: Irontech 163 Plus - Tan Skin Color (TPE) Helen & Yael Faces Included
Asking price: Was $950 Includes Shipping
Now $800 :evidence:
Includes Shipping (Thanks to BCD $100 offer in this post) Entire transaction still processed thru me.

Preferred payment method: PayPal
Shipping limitations: United States
General location: New York
Age of item: 4 months
Bought new or previously owned: New thru BCD
Damage to item: There is loss of elasticity on toes of left foot after repair. Left foot is loose laterally (in-out movement on ankle's pivot point loose).
Repairs made: Left Foot Toes - Hot welded torn TPE all toes. Armpits of both left/right arms had stress tears - repaired using hot weld process.
Modifications: None
Indicate if this doll is from a smoker's home or smoke free home: Smoke free home

The left foot issue is the most serious repair and could be improved by replacing the foot/toe section bonding it using the Indigo cold fusion kit. The armpit repairs will hold up as they were not too bad, but I wanted to repair before selling the doll. Honestly, she is to heavy for me so I'm shopping for a 140cm now with BCD. Otherwise, this IT 163+ will make someone a great doll at the reduced pricing. I have only used her for photos and dressing up, so no worries about hygienic concerns. However, I did give her a proper bathing and powdering, which you may see some of the white powder residue in the pictures. Thanks for looking :!:
Attachments
Body front full.jpg
Body front full.jpg (1.82 MiB) Viewed 5017 times
Body back full.jpg
Body back full.jpg (1.47 MiB) Viewed 5017 times
Anus.jpg
Anus.jpg (2.31 MiB) Viewed 5017 times
vagina.jpg
vagina.jpg (2 MiB) Viewed 5017 times
Helen-Yael front.jpg
Helen-Yael front.jpg (1.48 MiB) Viewed 5017 times
Helen-Yael left profile.jpg
Helen-Yael left profile.jpg (2.36 MiB) Viewed 5017 times
Helen-Yael right profile.jpg
Helen-Yael right profile.jpg (2.06 MiB) Viewed 5017 times
Helen-Yael back.jpg
Helen-Yael back.jpg (2.12 MiB) Viewed 5017 times
Right Armpit.jpg
Right Armpit.jpg (2.07 MiB) Viewed 5017 times
Left Armpit.jpg
Left Armpit.jpg (1.21 MiB) Viewed 5017 times
L. Foot Top.jpg
L. Foot Top.jpg (1.64 MiB) Viewed 5017 times
L. Foot Bottom.jpg
L. Foot Bottom.jpg (2.06 MiB) Viewed 5017 times
Last edited by Broven on Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: price adjusted
Dolls for All
All for Dolls

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Irontech 163 Plus - Tan Skin Color (TPE) Helen & Yael Fa

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

I will cover $100 of her final purchase price to help with shipping.
Is she built in or insert?
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

LatexLadyLover

Post by LatexLadyLover »

Does she have Shrugging Shoulders? Where in NY are you? Local pickup?

bobbydoll

Post by bobbydoll »

Thanks BCD! She has built in.
Dolls for All
All for Dolls

bobbydoll

Post by bobbydoll »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:I will cover $100 of her final purchase price to help with shipping.
Thanks Booty Call Dolls! She is built in.
Dolls for All
All for Dolls

bobbydoll

Post by bobbydoll »

LatexLadyLover wrote:Does she have Shrugging Shoulders? Where in NY are you? Local pickup?

Hi,

Shrugging Shoulders - No IT does not offer as custom option, at least I do not think they do per their page here https://www.sexdollrealistic.com/art/se ... a0046.html

No local pickups - BCD just offered $100 off final price which will likely cover about 90% of the shipping.

Thanks for your inquiry
Dolls for All
All for Dolls

bobbydoll

Irontech 163 Plus - Tan Skin Color (TPE) Helen & Yael Faces

Post by bobbydoll »

bobbydoll wrote:Item for sale: Irontech 163 Plus - Tan Skin Color (TPE) Helen & Yael Faces Included
Asking price: Was $950 includes shipping / Now $850 includes shipping with BCD's $100 shipping discount (see offer in this post)

Damage to item: There is loss of elasticity on toes of left foot after repair. Left foot is loose laterally (in-out movement on ankle's pivot point loose).
Repairs made: Left Foot Toes - Hot welded torn TPE all toes. Armpits of both left/right arms had stress tears - repaired using hot weld process.
Indicate if this doll is from a smoker's home or smoke free home: Smoke free home

The left foot issue is the most serious repair and could be improved by replacing the foot/toe section bonding it using the Indigo cold fusion kit. The armpit repairs will hold up as they were not too bad, but I wanted to repair before selling the doll. Honestly, she is to heavy for me so I'm shopping for a 140cm now with BCD. Otherwise, this IT 163+ will make someone a great doll at the reduced pricing. I have only used her for photos and dressing up, so no worries about hygienic concerns. However, I did give her a proper bathing and powdering, which you may see some of the white powder residue in the pictures. Thanks for looking :!:
Dolls for All
All for Dolls

bobbydoll

Post by bobbydoll »

bobbydoll wrote:
bobbydoll wrote:Item for sale: Irontech 163 Plus - Tan Skin Color (TPE) Helen & Yael Faces Included
Includes Shipping (Thanks to BCD $100 offer in this post) Entire transaction still processed thru me.

Shipping limitations: United States via FedEx

Dolls for All
All for Dolls

bobbydoll

Post by bobbydoll »

Price Drop to $700.00 includes shipping
Dolls for All
All for Dolls

bobbydoll

Post by bobbydoll »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:I will cover $100 of her final purchase price to help with shipping.
LatexLadyLover wrote:Does she have Shrugging Shoulders? Where in NY are you? Local pickup?
bobbydoll wrote:
Thanks Booty Call Dolls! She is built in.
bobbydoll wrote:

Hi,

Shrugging Shoulders - No IT does not offer as custom option, at least I do not think they do per their page here https://www.sexdollrealistic.com/art/se ... a0046.html

No local pickups - BCD just offered $100 off final price which will likely cover about 90% of the shipping.

Thanks for your inquiry
bobbydoll wrote:Price Drop to $700.00 includes shipping
:arrow: Price Drop to $600.00 and Still Includes Shipping :!:
Dolls for All
All for Dolls

WildWillB

Post by WildWillB »

Beautiful doll is she still looking for a new home? Can you tell me about her? Fixed or insert vagina? Standing feet is what it looks like from the photos? Do you have more photos you could send me? Do you know her measurements? Hips, Waist, Bust? Bra cup size? Does she come with any clothing or wigs? I’m extremely interested and look forward to hearing from you soon.

bobbydoll

Post by bobbydoll »

WildWillB wrote:Beautiful doll is she still looking for a new home? Can you tell me about her? Fixed or insert vagina? Standing feet is what it looks like from the photos? Do you have more photos you could send me? Do you know her measurements? Hips, Waist, Bust? Bra cup size? Does she come with any clothing or wigs? I’m extremely interested and look forward to hearing from you soon.
Hi - replied to you via PM but so other views have the answers...

Please see ad - states fixed
Here are measurements from IT
Doll Measurement:

Height:163cm

Breast line: 96cm

Underbreastline:71cm

Waistline: 62cm

Hip line:94cm

Shoulder width: 35cm

Thighline: 51cm

Calfline: 31cm

Arm Length: 67cm

Leg Length:88cm

Feet Size: 22.5cm

Weight:37kg

Here's link for doll on IT site
http://www.irontechdoll.com/product/163 ... _-420.html

Ad indicates damages, no clothes or wigs included - just what ad indicates
If makes or breaks the deal, I will include a new blonde wig and new outfit for here. Foot damage from heat gun during nail replacement. Armpit stress damage - unknown cause/normal TPE location occurs in dolls.

Thanks for your inquiry!
Dolls for All
All for Dolls

SlothTurtleBro
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by SlothTurtleBro »

How come the plastic looks damaged on the arm pits/what is it?

bobbydoll

Post by bobbydoll »

SlothTurtleBro wrote:How come the plastic looks damaged on the arm pits/what is it?
See this in original sale ad

"Repairs made: Left Foot Toes - Hot welded torn TPE all toes. Armpits of both left/right arms had stress tears - repaired using hot weld process."

Its in my first post.
Dolls for All
All for Dolls

WillWillB
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by WillWillB »

Is the $600 before or after the $100 added by BCD? Does the foot damage affect the ability for her to stand? Are you willing to include wig, clothing? Do you know her actual bra/cup size? Will she be shipped in original box?

INFORMATIONS