www.wmdolls.com

SOLD - WM Dolls 166 C w/ heads #273 + #159 from Germany

Reference of items that TDF members sold in the past.

Moderators: Kite, mi6c

87rdjw3i
Active Poster
Active Poster

SOLD - WM Dolls 166 C w/ heads #273 + #159 from Germany

Post by 87rdjw3i »

Item for sale:
WM Dolls 166 cm C-cup with heads #273 and #159 and a lot of accessories (3 wigs, clothes and other stuff, see description and pictures below)

Full specifications like brand, type (body, head), material made of (plat sil?, tin sil?, TPE?, ect.), options, and accessories if applicable:
Manufacturer: WM Dolls
Material: TPE
Body type: 166C
Heads: #273 (used) and #159 (brand-new, never used in any way)
Size: height from sole to top of neck is 150 cm, head height 21 cm (under chin to top of head) and total height 166 cm
Weight: doll about 33 kg, head 1,65 kg
Skin colour: Tanned
Eye Colour: Natural Brown (both heads), extra blue eyes included
Areola Colour: Brown (not visible anymore)
Labia Colour: Brown (not visible anymore)
Finger Nail Colour: Clear
Toe Nail Colour: Clear
Pubic Hair: Clean Shaven (i.e. no hair)
Areola Size: 3 cm
Feet: Standing option
Vagina: Removable insert (the insert is brand-new, never used in any way)
Wigs: 3 pieces (#8 Black/Long/Straight, #5 Brown/Long/Fringe, #14 Black/Long/Fringe (brand-new, never used in any way))
Accessories (which were originally included): White fleece blanket, vaginal irrigator, white gloves, hook, 2x head connector bolt, 1x head connector quick release bolt, insert (brand-new), manual, pink nightdress, comb, extra eyes (blue)
Accessories (which I bought afterwards, worth 75 EUR): Sponge (for washing), beige plastic bolt caps fot the feet (25x), one unopened bottle of water based lube, hair ties, baby oil (opened), white fleece blanket 200x150cm, 2x memory foam (170x50x5cm and 30x50x5cm) for storing
Clothes (worth 80 EUR): T-shirt pink, black top, blue top, bustier grey, 7x sneaker socks white, shoes (German) size 35, sport top, skirt wide black with pattern, skirt tight black, bikini pink, 7/8 leggings white, 7/8 leggings black, silver leggings

Asking price:
1,000 EUR plus shipping (price negotiable)

Preferred payment method:
SEPA bank transfer (preferred) or PayPal (or cash when picking it up)

Shipping limitations:
EU only, preferably Germany; pickup possible

General location:
Germany, near Netherlands

Age of item:
Delivered on 9th of April, 2019

Bought new or previously owned:
New.

Damage to item:
Several light flaws and one real damage (see also the pictures).
On arrival the doll had these issues:
- burr under left and right arm pit
- small black streak on left breast
- the damage: the vagina was not made correctly. It looks like the manufacturer ripped a hole into the doll or the inner labia is just missing. Please see the photos for details, it's hard to describe.
In the time the doll was used these issued occured:
- labia and areola colors disappeared
- cracks and TPE peeling under the feet next to the standing bolts
- TPE peeling under the butt area
- TPE peeling on one foot and some fingers
- Head #273 has black staining on left cheek
- Used black wig has some parts where the hair is not thick enough
- Both thumbs cannot grab anymore

Repairs made:
None

Modifications:
None

Indicate if this doll is from a smoker's home or smoke free home:
Smoke free and pet free home.

Additional details:
You might ask why I sell this doll, which is not really old (just over one month). Well, it turned out that dolls are just "not my thing". I tried my best, but this is just a huge and heavy rubber thing. It looks beautiful and sexy, but only for looking at it, it is far too expensive. And I'm not a photographer. So I have to sell it.

After arrival the doll had been cleaned thoroughly with water and a mild soap and was powdered with corn starch afterwards. The two wigs (#8 and #5) were also cleaned in a water bath with shampoo. I used the doll two times for sexual activities, only vaginal and always with insert AND condom. The insert I will deliver with this doll is new, I keep the used one. The head #159 is also new, as well as the wig #14 (black). These three items have also not been cleaned after arrival, so they are really brand-new (and only a few days old). The brown wig has not been used after washing. The doll and the head #273 have again been cleaned thoroughly before I started this sale and they have been powdered. Most of the time the doll was wrapped in a fleece blanket and layed on a memory foam mattress under a bed.

I include all the original accessories (see list above) and several other useful items. The clothes have all been washed one time with detergent for white clothes (which hopefully reduces staining on the TPE). None of the clothes have been used except for the shoes and one pair of socks (which has some holes because of the bolts in the feet). Shoes and socks fit perfectly, but I cannot speak of the other clothes. I measured the doll before buying the clothes, so they should fit, but I cannot guarantee that. The memory foam mattress (part of the sale) can be used to store the doll. See the photo below which shows how I stored the doll. I wrapped her in a large white fleece blanket, which is also part of the sale.

The doll comes in the original package, the dimensions of this package are 160x28x40 cm (WxHxD). The package weight is about 40 kg. The accessories have to be shipped in an additional package. The package will be 100% neutral/discreet. Probably I will ship with UPS, but this can be changed depending on the target location. If you want to pick the doll up at my home, you can also do this!

The price is negotiable. Just tell me your desired (but realistic) price and I will think about it. If you do not need some of the accessories, just tell me, and I can reduce the price. If you have questions concerning the price, delivery options or my location or want to make me an offer, please contact me via PM. If you have a general question concerning the doll or the condition of the doll, you can also write into this topic so that other potential buyers see my answer.

Pictures:

If you see white "dirt", this is the powder (corn starch).

Front:
1 front.jpg
Back:
2 back.jpg
Head 273 (including the staining):
3 head-273-1.jpg
4 head-273-2.jpg
5 head-273-bolt.jpg
6 head-273-staining.jpg
Head 159:
7 head-159-1.jpg
8 head-159-2.jpg
9 head-159-3.jpg
10 head-159-bolt.jpg
Vaginal and anal entry (with vagina damage and under butt peeling):
11 vagina-anus.jpg
12 vagina-1.jpg
And at this point I wanted to add several other pictures, but this forum only allows 12 attachments! This is not really enough for this section. And external images are not allowed. So I will have to wait for my post to be approved and add the other pictures in new postings.

[...]

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Re: For Sale: WM Dolls 166 C w/ heads #237 + #159 from Germa

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Sure add as many as you like, as the sales listing is interim approved, so if you can get a the vag and butt close ups with a dated and endorsed username sign with 48 hours (its the weekend, so i am allowing extra time), that would make the listing totally compliant, but interim approved for ease of editing.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

87rdjw3i
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by 87rdjw3i »

Continuation of post #1:
13 vagina-2.jpg
14 vagina-3.jpg
15 vagina-4.jpg
Damages:
(breast streak)
16 breast-streak.jpg
(armpit burr)
17 burr-left.jpg
18 burr-right.jpg
(cracks in foot)
19 foot-left.jpg
20 foot-right.jpg
(peeling)
21 foot-peel.jpg
22 hand-right.jpg
Wigs (used black (with see-through areas), unused, but washed brown, and new black):
23 wigs.jpg
24 wig-holes.jpg
To be continued... (attachment limit)

87rdjw3i
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by 87rdjw3i »

Continuation of post #3:
25 new-wig.jpg
Original accessories:
26 accessories-orig-1.jpg
27 accessories-orig-2.jpg
28 insert.jpg
Additional accessories:
29 accessories-1.jpg
(the memory foam looks like this (this is the small part), the large part is wrapped in a white tablecloth (not included in this sale), which is visible on the other pictures with the doll; this small part can be used for the additional head)
30 accessories-2.jpg
(Clothing (it was too much to make a single photo of every piece of cloth))
31 clothes-1.jpg
32 clothes-2.jpg
Additional pictures of the doll:
33 sitting-with-head.jpg
34 breasts.jpg
35 butt.jpg
36 torso.jpg
To be continued... (attachment limit)

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

MarkB89 wrote: And at this point I wanted to add several other pictures, but this forum only allows 12 attachments! This is not really enough for this section. And external images are not allowed. So I will have to wait for my post to be approved and add the other pictures in new postings.
For future reference, only the template's required photos(full front, full back, face, orifices, damage) need to be attached or linked from The Doll Album. Once the template has been satisfied, additional photos may be hosted externally.

87rdjw3i
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by 87rdjw3i »

Continuation of post #4:

(my storage solution; memory foam mattress (as well as the fleece blanket) included in this sale, the wrapping of the mattress not (you can use any bed sheet or tablecloth for that, makes it possible to move the mattress on the floor))
37 storage.jpg
@Slew: Now it's too late for that. ;) This should be made clear in the template thread. But what if I have a lot of damages? Then the image limit is still a problem.

@Anung Un Rama: It's not really easy to make a detail shot with a note, but here it is:
38-vagina+butt-close-up-with-note-1.jpg
39-vagina+butt-close-up-with-note-2.jpg
If there is anything else missing or of interest (text or images), then please tell me, I will deliver it.

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

MarkB89 wrote:@Slew: Now it's too late for that. ;) This should be made clear in the template thread. But what if I have a lot of damages? Then the image limit is still a problem.
Well, as I said it's future reference if you ever sell again, at least you know. As far as I can remember, no one else has ever complained about this, so IMO there's no call for a change in our template's explanation.

People usually just make multiple posts if they have more than 12 attachments to share, but if that's unacceptable, you can always register at and upload all images including template requirements to The Doll Album and hyperlink from there. Then you can post as many images in one post as you like.

87rdjw3i
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by 87rdjw3i »

Just to make it clear again: You do not have to take all of the accessories if you are interested in this doll. Just tell me what parts of this sale you want and which price is OK for you.

Of course I want to keep my financial loss as low as possible, but even more I just want to sell this doll.

So I'm awaiting your offers. ;)

87rdjw3i
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by 87rdjw3i »

Really nobody interested in a WM 166C? This doll is almost new (in my opinion). Except for the vagina "desaster", which was already the case when she arrived, all the other problems are only minor problems. And the vagina damage does not affect sex or the look when she is dressed. Well, even not when she is naked and her legs are not apart.

87rdjw3i
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: For Sale: WM Dolls 166 C w/ heads #273 + #159 from Germa

Post by 87rdjw3i »

She is still waiting for one of you. ;)

Who like's to pick up a bargain? Just tell me any price!

Duwen

Post by Duwen »

Hi,
First of all; is it still for sale? If so can you send it discreately? Can i buy it with a payment plan?

Kind regards

87rdjw3i
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by 87rdjw3i »

Yes, it's still for sale. And of course it will be send discreetly. It will be a large box, but with no hint what's inside. And no, you cannot buy it with a payment plan. Regardless of the amount, I want to have the whole money before I send the doll. The alternative would be that you pick it up at my home.

Just send me a PN if you are still interested and have more questions.

K1ng89
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by K1ng89 »

Too bad this isn’t in the states I would have tried to get it

87rdjw3i
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by 87rdjw3i »

Well, it depends on the price someone is willing to pay, whether I send to a country outside of the EU.

87rdjw3i
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by 87rdjw3i »

She is still available, guys. ;)

INFORMATIONS