www.wmdolls.com

SOLD:- TPE WM 148cm D-Cup w/ #36 Head - $550+Shipping

Reference of items that TDF members sold in the past.

Moderators: Kite, mi6c

RockiesDoll140
Apprentice
Apprentice

SOLD:- TPE WM 148cm D-Cup w/ #36 Head - $550+Shipping

Post by RockiesDoll140 »

Item for sale: WM Doll 148cm D-Cup w/ #36 Head
Full specifications: TPE WM Doll 148cm D-Cup w/ #36 head and standing feet. Built-in vaginal/anal/oral cavities. Vaginal and anal cavities lightly used w/ condom only; head cavity is new and unused. Includes black wig w/ wig brush, original pink outfit from manufacturer (new), additional white/pink outfit (new), pink/white striped knee-high socks (new), USB vaginal warmer (new), instruction manual, white handling gloves and aftermarket douche (new) for future cleaning needs. She has been cleaned and ships in original box with protective packing materials.
Asking price: $550+Shipping (estimated FedEx cost by region [subject to change]: US-West $89.29, US-Central $115.78, US-East $129.23)
Preferred payment method: PayPal
Shipping limitations: US contiguous states only, no international shipping
General location: Seattle
Age of item: Less than 2 weeks
Bought new or previously owned: Bought new from SiliconeWives.
Damage to item: None
Repairs made: None
Modifications: None
Indicate if this doll is from a smoker's home or smoke free home: Smoke free home

Hi folks!

So I've found myself in a bit of a pickle after having Lana for less than two weeks.

My living arrangements will be changing come January as I will be having family staying with me for an indefinite period of time in a fairly small living space. I considered putting Lana into storage, however I live in a very cold area and honestly do not know when they will be moving out, could end up being for awhile.

As such, rather than destroying her (blasphemy!), I would like to find a good home for her instead, ideally quickly, hence the low sale price; I'm pricing her to move quickly and appreciate serious inquiries only.

Newbies: please make 5 posts before trying to contact me.

Thanks for looking!

:glou:
Attachments
misc.JPG
misc.JPG (1.61 MiB) Viewed 1122 times
Vg-An.JPG
Vg-An.JPG (1.32 MiB) Viewed 1122 times
Fce.JPG
Fce.JPG (1.43 MiB) Viewed 1122 times
Bck.JPG
Bck.JPG (1.42 MiB) Viewed 1122 times
Frnt.JPG
Frnt.JPG (1.44 MiB) Viewed 1122 times
Last edited by Sate on Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:46 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Reason: Link to website of non-approved vendor removed; please be aware that we are not sure this is a genuine WM Doll as the original vendor is using images of a WM140 doll. They are smelly.

RockiesDoll140
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: US Sale - TPE WM 148cm D-Cup w/ #36 Head - $550+Shipping

Post by RockiesDoll140 »

Hello folks, just wanted to add that the user who originally pointed out the uncertainty surrounding the manufacturer/vendor being authenticate also noted that the price was still more than fair even with that in question. However, given my tight timeline, I will go ahead and take another $100 off the sale price given the situation. Happy holidays!

UPDATED Asking price: $450+Shipping (estimated FedEx cost by region [subject to change]: US-West $89.29, US-Central $115.78, US-East $129.23)

:grab: :multi:

Shawnaz1
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Shawnaz1 »

Omg finally i found this post. Im in Everett Wa. I totally have a great home for her. What a dreamy doll.

I have money and could meet you if you want .

Still trying to make 5 posts. My dream girl . Im in Everett i can pick up. I can pay pal or whatever too but i have cash too. Hopefully a moderator approves my posts soon.
Last edited by Slew on Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: combined consecutive posts

RockiesDoll140
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by RockiesDoll140 »

Shawnaz1 wrote:Omg finally i found this post. Im in Everett Wa. I totally have a great home for her. What a dreamy doll.

I have money and could meet you if you want .

Still trying to make 5 posts. My dream girl . Im in Everett i can pick up. I can pay pal or whatever too but i have cash too. Hopefully a moderator approves my posts soon.
Sent you a PM

RockiesDoll140
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by RockiesDoll140 »

@Moderator - Please update this thread as SOLD.

For reference, buyer was professional, courteous and timely.

Happy holidays!

INFORMATIONS