www.wmdolls.com

SOLD: WM 85CM F-Cup Torso! Creamy Sexy Blonde w/ Curves $750

Reference of items that TDF members sold in the past.

Moderators: Kite, mi6c

hutre67

Re: WM 85CM F-Cup Torso! Creamy Sexy Blonde w/ Curves! $750

Post by hutre67 »

Can't DM because I'm a new member, can do $600 through paypal, delivery to los angeles so it will be cheap shipping (or local pick up depending where in california you are).

WildWillB

Post by WildWillB »

Hey MrMofo44!

Just was fortunate enough to come across this posting and think Jenna as absolute incredible and exactly what I've been looking to give a new home to and play with like she was meant to be and have her ready and waiting to be enjoyed on a constant and ongoing basis and regular basis.
I'm definitely interested! Is she still available or has she found someone else to bring her home? You mentioned a tiny anal tear but it's not visible in the photos you've posted. Can you try getting a close up showing how badly its torn so I know what that would mean as an issue going forward and what and how it will affect how long and well she'll last? How have you kept her/stored her since she arrived? How many times has she been used? How have you cleaned and maintained her? You said she's only been used a handful of times is that 3,5, 10? Why are you selling her so soon after buying her?

jkwon26
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jkwon26 »

I am ready to pay and also pay the shipping (if you would kindly ship it to Canada)..
Please let me know! :)

Jae

mrmofo44
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mrmofo44 »

WildWillB wrote:Hey MrMofo44!

Just was fortunate enough to come across this posting and think Jenna as absolute incredible and exactly what I've been looking to give a new home to and play with like she was meant to be and have her ready and waiting to be enjoyed on a constant and ongoing basis and regular basis.
I'm definitely interested! Is she still available or has she found someone else to bring her home? You mentioned a tiny anal tear but it's not visible in the photos you've posted. Can you try getting a close up showing how badly its torn so I know what that would mean as an issue going forward and what and how it will affect how long and well she'll last? How have you kept her/stored her since she arrived? How many times has she been used? How have you cleaned and maintained her? You said she's only been used a handful of times is that 3,5, 10? Why are you selling her so soon after buying her?

PMed but I'll post here as well :razz:

Still available.. for now. The small tears have been repaired using 1AM doll's tpe glue blend. What you see in the zoom in is what it actually looks like, you can see the small tear at the top of the anus, it's at the corner and is not close to going all the way through. She should last plenty long. I have kept her stored in the original box with the padding and blanket wrapped around her with the accessories since taking these pictures. She has been meticulously cared for, I clean everything I own thoroughly or maintain it to keep value. Oiled and washed with warm water and soap, using a douche for the orifices with soap and water and then dried using a fish tank pump + line to dry. She was used for about 2 weeks, so 5 times. I am selling her because although she is a Torso doll she is full bodied and still quite heavy for me, (over 50lbs). I have a bad back and am moving towards smaller dolls.

She is quite beautiful, the pictures do not do her justice of seeing her in real life :razz:

Ers_98gmx
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Ers_98gmx »

Is doll still available?

Ers_98gmx
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Ers_98gmx »

mrmofo44 wrote:
Ers_98gmx wrote:Is doll still available?

There is a sale pending but it wont be for a week or so. Feel free to PM ME

I can’t PM because I’m a new member. Not sure how long that takes to become active.

Can you put your email in a PM to me and we can communicate that way. I’m very interested and see you lowered the price to $700 correct?

INFORMATIONS