www.wmdolls.com

SOLD: 100 cm WM

Reference of items that TDF members sold in the past.

Moderators: mi6c, Kite

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

SOLD: 100 cm WM

Post by Jimbofod »

Item for sale: 100 cm WM doll (TPE)
Full specifications like brand, type (body, head), material made of (plat sil?, tin sil?, TPE?, ect.), options, and accessories if applicable *¹:
Asking price: $400
Shipping limitations: US Continental
General location: Northeast US
Age of item: ~2.5 years
Bought new or previously owned *¹: bought new in 2015
Damage to item: right wrist broken and flesh torn, tear inside oral cavity, vaginal cavity tear, imprints on thighs from leggings, fingernails fell off, tear in back of right eye socket, dimple on leg, crease on back of head, tear on back of ear, loose angle joints
Repairs made: right wrist with TPE glue, new eyelashes attached
Modifications: repainted eyebrows, trimmed insert for better fit

Hi, I have a WM 100 cm TPE doll bought from SRSD in 2015 for about $1200. She has been in storage since sometime in 2016, and I recently got her out to prep for sale. I am currently applying new eyelashes. There are some stains from makeup attempts and from adding stenciled eyebrows (stencil kit included). The main damage is to the right wrist, which suffered a skeleton break and a breakage of the skin. The skin was repaired enough to prevent water getting into the wound but does not look great. A number of arm covers that I used to cover it are included. Also, her ankles are loose. The finger bones are fine. Original brown eyes and blond/pink wig included, as well as extra hazel eyes and short black/red wig.

I do not access TDF or the associated email from work, so I will mostly only respond on weeknights and weekends.

Thanks!
Attachments
front_blonde.jpg
front_blonde.jpg (936.81 KiB) Viewed 4572 times
hangkit2.jpg
hangkit2.jpg (1.12 MiB) Viewed 4572 times
clothes.jpg
clothes.jpg (1.12 MiB) Viewed 4572 times
misc.jpg
misc.jpg (1.13 MiB) Viewed 4572 times
1.jpg
1.jpg (857.3 KiB) Viewed 4572 times
2.jpg
2.jpg (1.08 MiB) Viewed 4572 times
3.jpg
3.jpg (1.12 MiB) Viewed 4572 times
4.jpg
4.jpg (785 KiB) Viewed 4572 times
5.jpg
5.jpg (927.91 KiB) Viewed 4572 times
6.jpg
6.jpg (557.4 KiB) Viewed 4572 times

Cyclonus
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: 100 cm WM for sale

Post by Cyclonus »

Do you have the specific model info for this doll, and her weight/measurements?

dark4ngel64

Post by dark4ngel64 »

its dated 2008, prob a typo?
is there 2 heads?
"I thought about our dilemma, and I came up with a solution that I honestly think works out best for one of both of us."
-guess who :-) if you don't know YOUR WAY TOO OLD!!!

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

Cyclonus wrote:Do you have the specific model info for this doll, and her weight/measurements?
I think she has what is called the Natasha face at RLSD, or head 103.

The specs should be similar to these, assuming not much change in the model since I bought her.
https://reallovesexdolls.com/100cm-wm-3 ... -sex-doll/

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

Hi,

Just adding a couple photos, one showing the back view and the black wig, another showing the just-done eyelash repair with the hazel eyes in.

Cheers
Attachments
from the back, black wig
from the back, black wig
back_black.jpg (887.1 KiB) Viewed 4391 times
hazel eyes with eyelash repaired
hazel eyes with eyelash repaired
20180416_172845.jpg (872.3 KiB) Viewed 4391 times

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

dark4ngel64 wrote:its dated 2008, prob a typo?
is there 2 heads?
My bad, yes it's a typo. There is one head.

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

Her original pink blanket will be included, just to clarify. Shipping included for UPS ground, which is max about 4 days.

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

Had some interest but nobody committed yet.

Would it be better if I tried to redo the eyebrows? I thought it was better to leave it to the buyer to decide how do them.

Cyclonus
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Cyclonus »

Jimbofod wrote:Had some interest but nobody committed yet.

Would it be better if I tried to redo the eyebrows? I thought it was better to leave it to the buyer to decide how do them.
I think that would probably help. Also, she seems to have had a lot of damage, so it might be a good idea to talk a little bit more about how it affects the use of the doll and the repairs that you've done. Just my two cents.

Ensin84
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Ensin84 »

How heavy is she? im gonna be looking for a 100cm doll soon

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

Ensin84 wrote:How heavy is she? im gonna be looking for a 100cm doll soon
Hi, she only weighs 26.4 pounds. Very easy to move around. Note that a closet hanging kit is included, or else she can easily be stored away in her box.

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

Cyclonus wrote:
Jimbofod wrote:Had some interest but nobody committed yet.

I think that would probably help. Also, she seems to have had a lot of damage, so it might be a good idea to talk a little bit more about how it affects the use of the doll and the repairs that you've done. Just my two cents.
Thanks for the advice, Cyclonus. I will have to think about how to redo the eyebrows and of course retrain myself on the technique. For this purpose, I will use bits an insert that fell apart. The buyer will also get this included. It's quite handy to have such pieces for repairs, testing makeup, or testing for stains with new clothing.

Sexual function is not impacted by any of the damage shown, unless you consider the right hand for a HJ because the wrist will be limp. There is no anal orifice, so the two possible entries are the vagina (using the insert) and the mouth. The insert is pretty standard, and I'm sure you could order more, as this doll model is still currently in production.

Posing/skeleton:
The doll does not have standing feet, and the ankle joints are loose, so standing is not recommended. Potentially, if you could safely stabilize the feet with a set of boots, she could easily stand because her other joints are all still fine and stiff. The finger wires in her hands area also still fine. The doll can kneel and sit easily. The back is not flexible but has a nice curving shape down to the butt (IMO). She can assume a doggy style position - just make sure to lean on her elbows and not her hands/wrists.

Repairs:
I have done some repairs, with the priority being to close holes to prevent exposure to water. I think somebody more expert in dealing with TPE could make improvements. I haven't kept up, but I think there have been some advancements in techniques noted in the forums here. Theoretically, some of the extra TPE bits could be used to remake the wrist "scar" area more smoothly.
I just dealt with it by using some knee pads for support and then arm covers or long sleeves. I generally always keep leggings on for protection anyway, so arm covers or long gloves don't look out of place.

skallfalker
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by skallfalker »

Hi would you take $325 and ship to canada

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

Update: I tried baby oil on a test piece, and it removes the eyebrow makeup. I did the same on the face, and it removed that as well! :thumbs_up:

It also removed the recently applied eyelashes. :/

Went ahead and gave the body an oil bath as well for good measure. Will update with new face pics when ready.

hugeman343
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by hugeman343 »

Can you take some pics that are dated 2018?

INFORMATIONS