sexyrealsexdolls.com

Question about "Quick Reply"

Need some help in finding your way around TDF? Want to know the short cuts? BBCode support? Using images in your posts? It's all here.
Bottoms-up
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster
Location: New York, US. - Yes I own guns, no I don't keep saying the phrase "Faw-get-about-it"

Question about "Quick Reply"

Post by Bottoms-up »

Was wondering, if I start a topic/thread, someone posts a reply to my thread and then I use the "quick reply" box at the bottom of the thread to post a reply back to that person, does the person I'm "quick replying" to get notified that I replied to what they posted????? I know how confusing this question might be (if i do this then she does that and he does something else - what the hell was I doing in the first place kind of thing)... Sorry.....
Beer, Liquor, Lady Butts and Naughty Parts...
My 4 basic food groups. Do 'em if you got 'em...

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Re: Question about "Quick Reply"

Post by Nescio50 »

Quick reply is the same as Post Reply, except that it is on the thread-page and you can only type text. When you use Post Reply you'll go to a page with full editing options.
Regarding notifications, only members that have subscribed to the thread (Click link above the first post on the page) will receive a notification.

INFORMATIONS