www.wmdolls.com

SOLD: $1500 - 1 day old - RLSD - 168cm TPE 5ft6 E-cup

Reference of items that TDF members sold in the past.

Moderators: Kite, mi6c

grishnackh
Apprentice
Apprentice

SOLD: $1500 - 1 day old - RLSD - 168cm TPE 5ft6 E-cup

Post by grishnackh »

Hey! My doll is for sale. I always wanted one and just got her yesterday – but turns out I enjoyed the fantasy of the doll more than the real thing, and that I’m not a doll owner at heart. But she’s beautiful and I’m hoping one of you can give her a comfy home!

Item for sale: Real Love Sex Doll - 168cm WM TPE 5ft6 E-cup Sex Doll
Full specifications like brand, type (body, head), material made of (plat sil?, tin sil?, TPE?, ect.), options, and accessories if applicable *¹: (Skin Color: Fair, Head: #57, Eye Color: Blue Eyes, Hairstyle: 8, Vagina: Replaceable 2.5cm, Areola Size: 4cm, Areola Color: Pink, Labia Color: Pink, Pubic Hair: None, Pubic Hair Color: N/A, Manicure Color: Nude French Manicure, Toenail Polish Color: Natural, Mouth Type: Enhanced Mouth + $75, Foot Style: Stand Up Foot + $75, Shoulder Type: Regular Shoulder, Gloves & Irrigator, Closet Bar Suspension Kit: CBS Kit)

Asking price: At present the buying price for this on Real Love Sex Doll's site is $2,249.00 (USD), not including shipping, potential customs charges, etc. It has only been used twice and is one day old at time of post, so I believe $1,500 (USD) is fair. Buyer pays for shipping.

You won't have to wait for the doll to be manufactured as I can ship it right away (plus it's the Chinese new year so production may take longer), and I've also bathed the doll so hopefully it won't stink your house up with that factory smell like it did here.

I also have this to include free with the doll: a 2nd wig (pictured), 2 bras and one pair panties, extra set of green eyes, the pink blanket and nighty that shipped with the doll, closet bar suspension kit, blue/white socks, and replacement eyelashes. Note that I still have the original box it shipped in, along with all of the Styrofoam and packing, so I will package the doll up as best I can for safety!

Shipping limitations: Canada/USA.
General location: Vancouver, BC, Canada. (If you live in Vancouver or are willing to travel here, we can meet up for you to purchase the doll and avoid shipping!)

Age of item: 1 day.
Bought new or previously owned *¹: Bought new.
Damage to item: Only slight mark on the left arm. See the picture. This mark was on the arm when it arrived.
Repairs made: None.
Modifications: None.

Clear high resolution picture(s) showing entire front of item: [see attached]
Clear high resolution picture(s) showing entire back of item *¹: [see attached]
Clear close-up picture of face (if applicable) *¹: [see attached]
Clear close-up picture of vaginal entry (if applicable) *¹: [see attached]
Clear close-up picture of anal entry (if applicable) *¹: [see attached]
Clear pictures showing all damage/repairs/modifications (if applicable): [see attached, the pic of her left arm with small dark mark]
Pictures showing included accessories (if applicable) *¹: [see attached]
Additional information and pictures (not mandatory): [see attached]

I attached a picture with some clothes and a wig on. She's a cutie!
The following is also part of the package for free: a 2nd wig (pictured), 2 bras and one pair panties, extra set of green eyes, the pink blanket and nighty that shipped with the doll, closet bar suspension kit, blue/white socks, and replacement eyelashes. Note that I still have the original box it shipped in, along with all of the Styrofoam and packing, so I will package the doll up as best I can for safety!
Attachments
Additional information and pictures (not mandatory)
Additional information and pictures (not mandatory)
9.jpg (1.21 MiB) Viewed 1059 times
Pictures showing included accessories
10.jpg (1.11 MiB) Viewed 1059 times
8.jpg (1.37 MiB) Viewed 1059 times
Standing Feet
Standing Feet
6.jpg (693.41 KiB) Viewed 1059 times
Clear pictures showing all damage/repairs/modifications
Clear pictures showing all damage/repairs/modifications
7.jpg (1.01 MiB) Viewed 1059 times
Clear close-up picture of vaginal entry (if applicable)
Clear close-up picture of vaginal entry (if applicable)
4.jpg (1.04 MiB) Viewed 1059 times
Clear close-up picture of face (if applicable)
Clear close-up picture of face (if applicable)
5.jpg (1016.9 KiB) Viewed 1059 times
Clear close-up picture of anal entry (if applicable)
Clear close-up picture of anal entry (if applicable)
3.jpg (991.36 KiB) Viewed 1059 times
Clear high resolution picture(s) showing entire back of item
Clear high resolution picture(s) showing entire back of item
2.jpg (1.29 MiB) Viewed 1059 times
Clear high resolution picture(s) showing entire front of item
Clear high resolution picture(s) showing entire front of item
1.jpg (1.28 MiB) Viewed 1059 times

grishnackh
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: $1500 - 1 day old - RLSD - 168cm TPE 5ft6 E-cup

Post by grishnackh »

Doll was sold locally. Thanks all who checked this ad. Please feel free to delete this thread. Thanks mods!

INFORMATIONS