www.wmdolls.com

SOLD: "Hitdoll" TPE "A35" Head

Reference of items that TDF members sold in the past.

Moderators: Kite, mi6c

ChaseroftheSun
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

SOLD: "Hitdoll" TPE "A35" Head

Post by ChaseroftheSun »

- Asking Price: $89 USD + shipping (you cover)
- Shipping limitations: Will ship anywhere (I figure that the shipping will be around $40 USD to the USA & less to here in Canada.)
- Looks like other used TPE heads for sale on here are on average at approx. $180-$225 USD!
- Age of lovely head: It was bought NEW (with the 160 body); & delivered to me on January 2, 2019.
- It is virgin because I ended up getting a different head ASAP as I didn't feel a connection with it.
- Skin color: Fair to lightly tanned.
* Check it out here: viewtopic.php?f=267&t=111875
& I have cleaned, applied Vaseline & powdered the head twice.
- The TPE smell is almost completely gone & ready for the right person.
- Brand new it values at $420 USD!!
* Check it out here: http://us.dollstudio.org/products/head/hitdoll/head-a35
*(On the Dollstudio's webpage though it reads: "The A35 head was introduced in June 2019" - However that should be 2018' as this is the head!)

* The bad news is that I've stored the head against some hard-stuffing that was wrinkled & resulted in some damage on the head with a few small dents & wrinkles that may or may not come out over time which is the reason for the discounted price
...However with her wig on they are barely noticeable in my opinion. - It comes from a smoke-free home.
- Modifications: None
- Also comes with this factory wig, m-16 bolt, wig cap & foam mask. (That I should've used!)

DoctorDuke
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: For Sale: "Hitdoll" TPE "A35" Head

Post by DoctorDuke »

Looks beautiful. Like the blue eyes and big eyelashes and the red lipstick. Cute beauty mark - did you add that? What is the inside of mouth like? (pix maybe if you can). Assume it is oral capable?

vavoom
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by vavoom »

PM sent

ChaseroftheSun
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ChaseroftheSun »

This lovely head is now SOLD :) ...Not sure how to PM “The Forum Moderator” but please cancel this ad & thanks so much. :)

INFORMATIONS