www.wmdolls.com

SOLD: Ruby13 and Accessories

Reference of items that TDF members sold in the past.

Moderators: mi6c, Kite

asoinc
Apprentice
Apprentice

SOLD: Ruby13 and Accessories

Post by asoinc »

Item for sale:
I bought my Ruby13 second-hand from eBay almost 7 years ago. Within a year and a half she was back in the box in my back bedroom for almost 7 years now. Comparing her to the present Ruby site, I believe she is the "Ruby - Body Style" with a head that's a cross between "Face 2" and "Face 6" with blue eyes. However, I won't dispute anyone's better judgement on this site if they want to chime in on the matter. I decided to sell her around the end of August and then again in October, so took her out for the photos and put her away. Started to get busy travelling, birthdays, and family events so couldn't be available once again until now.

Asking price:
$400

Preferred payment method:
Cash, Paypal, Electronic Payment via Bank transfer using Zelle/Quickpay

Shipping limitations:
Local pickup preferred since the doll and accessories cannot be shipped in the same box and may be expensive

General location:
South of downtown Chicago

Age of item:
I bought her second-hand from eBay in June 2012 and the previous owner did not tell me when he got her originally.

Damage to item:
I found a repair to the top right portion of the right nipple, a 3 inch repair to the cleavage of the left breast, and a repair to the top part of the anus. There was an unrepaired quarter inch tear to the top part of the right labia, discoloration to the lower sides of both breasts, and an indent to the left breast like it was partially deflated. All the fingernails except the two thumbnails were missing. Eventually, the left hand's thumbnail also fell off however none of her digits look chewed up. The right breast's side has a very fine slash that appears invisible unless squeezed. The right thigh on the outside and her left lower shoulder has indents from finger pokes (both me). The top of the left foot has a small hole. The right side of the right foot has a crease where her foot was resting on the box containing her head inside the larger box. Also, the bottom of the right foot has three shallow indents. Many of these imperfections are minor but I wanted to fully disclose them all as best I can.

Repairs made:
I attempted a breast enhancement to re-inflate her left breast using the breast enhancing gel-kit sold by RealDoll. I also added some more silicone to the right breast to balance them out. It did work initially to get rid of that deflated look but the shape of the left breast has changed over time. Now it appears the area to left and right of nipple had sunk in. The tear to the right labia was repaired with Sili-poxy that was included with her from the previous owner.

Included Accessories:
I bought a bunch of clothes anticipating dress ups and taking lots of photos but never got around to it. Probably spent over $200 on her extras (clothes, wigs, makeup) that will all be included if wanted. I'll also throw in the Devon's UR3 Pussy & Anus Masturbator (just the masturbator) which was in the same box I completely forgot about.

Indicate if this doll is from a smoker's home or smoke free home:
My home is smoke-free and pet-free

Thank you for looking
top01.jpg
top01.jpg (1021.75 KiB) Viewed 578 times
top02.jpg
top02.jpg (1001.29 KiB) Viewed 578 times
top03.jpg
top03.jpg (1.04 MiB) Viewed 578 times
top04.jpg
top04.jpg (907.34 KiB) Viewed 578 times
top05.jpg
top05.jpg (1.04 MiB) Viewed 578 times
top06.jpg
top06.jpg (1007.76 KiB) Viewed 578 times
top07.jpg
top07.jpg (1.63 MiB) Viewed 578 times
top08.jpg
top08.jpg (1.51 MiB) Viewed 578 times
top09.jpg
top09.jpg (1.4 MiB) Viewed 578 times
top10.jpg
top10.jpg (1.1 MiB) Viewed 578 times

adollforme

Re: For Sale: Ruby13 and Accessories

Post by adollforme »

PM sent
___

So many dolls so little time...

jwhf
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by jwhf »

any idea on her height

Jnt8285
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Jnt8285 »

how much for the doll with no accessories ?

asoinc
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by asoinc »

SOLD

INFORMATIONS