www.wmdolls.com

SOLD: Custom Male RD2 BRISBANE Australia

Reference of items that TDF members sold in the past.

Moderators: Kite, mi6c

aussieaussie
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

SOLD: Custom Male RD2 BRISBANE Australia

Post by aussieaussie »

Item for sale: BRAND NEW Male Custom RD2 (Had a completely new custom face made)
Full specifications: Abyss Creations USA, (Body Type A, Face: Custom), material made of (High Grade Silicone the type that won't melt in the sun), Skin Type: Light tan Eye Type: Meadow Green Basic, DOES NOT COME WITH DICK or cleaning equipment anymore as I threw it away with the box (I used the dick but not on the actual doll!! So the doll is still new):
Asking price: $800 Still Negotiable
Preferred payment method: Cash on Pickup
Shipping limitations: Will not ship as I need someone to come pick it up
General location: Brisbane, Moreton Bay Region, Australia
Age of item: So payment was made 16/10/2015 but doll didn't get sent to me about a year after that soooo it would be about 3 year old now but brand new and has been sitting wrapped up in my garage in a blanket.
Bought new or previously owned *¹: Brand new
Damage to item: So as these things are delicate, his eye lash has come off a bit photos are attached.
Repairs made: None
Modifications: None
Indicate if this doll is from a smoker's home or smoke free home *¹: Smoke free home
------------------------------------------------------------

Here are the most recent photos of the item, even though nothing has changed since the last photos.
So it has been a while since my last sale post, and I urgently need this Male RD2 gone before my son sees it. He is now walking and very curious. I would be so happy if someone did buy this doll, you will be getting an amazing deal to own one of these Male Dolls as this one was shipped into the country with all the fees already paid which were extremely expensive and the exchange rate at the time made everything even more expensive for me. Me selling this at such a low price you can obviously tell I am desperate to make an urgent sale. I know most men on here are only interested in the female dolls, but to own such a piece like this for such a low price maybe you would take him on board with your family of dolls.

As you can see here this entry hole is looking like it was torn up but it actually just came like that :/ Yes i know considering the cost of him I found that to be a little strange too but maybe they just cut them like that.

His no longer has his penis as i used it as a dildo one day then threw it out with the entire box + cleaning equipment so you would have to order another doodle. :glou:

I hope everyone is having a good month and a Merry Christmas to all. I miss Claudia a lot and wish I had made more music videos with her before she went to her lovely new home. Please make my Christmas and buy Mister Doll! :oops:
I will add the bumhole and back of him tonight which are also in brand new condish.

Another small damage I have just noticed is the bottom heel of his left foot. Due to movement around the garage. The metal part shows when you spread the skin

Kind regards,
Sarina

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Re: URGENT SALE Custom Male RD2 BRISBANE Australia

Post by Slew »

Attachments, per template:
IMG-3948.jpg
IMG-3948.jpg (96.97 KiB) Viewed 923 times
IMG-3950.jpg
IMG-3950.jpg (78.86 KiB) Viewed 923 times
IMG-3951.jpg
IMG-3951.jpg (93.29 KiB) Viewed 923 times
IMG-3954.jpg
IMG-3954.jpg (382.43 KiB) Viewed 923 times
IMG-3957.jpg
IMG-3957.jpg (37.1 KiB) Viewed 923 times
IMG-3958.jpg
IMG-3958.jpg (532.46 KiB) Viewed 923 times
IMG-3963.jpg
IMG-3963.jpg (89.43 KiB) Viewed 923 times
IMG-3964.jpg
IMG-3964.jpg (82.16 KiB) Viewed 923 times
IMG-3973.jpg
IMG-3973.jpg (100.29 KiB) Viewed 923 times
IMG-3977.jpg
IMG-3977.jpg (103.91 KiB) Viewed 923 times

shaiii

Post by shaiii »

Interested, please contact me. I'm located in Brisbane, can collect asap.

Tsall
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by Tsall »

Welcome to our forum.

As a newbie you can't write PMs. So aussieaussie can contact you, but you can't answer.
For more details please have a look at our Newbie Welcome Page.
Mara (Dreamdoll Tania) - holiday trip (outdoor photos) and introduction
Lucia (Passiondolls 160cm Muscle Doll) - introduction and photos
Keira (Phicen Arhian Pirate) - outdoor adventures

aussieaussie
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by aussieaussie »

This male RD2 is now sold to a happy home :3 merry christmas everyone

INFORMATIONS