www.wmdolls.com

SOLD: [EU] Sino-doll SI-172/H with S4 head - review sample

Reference of items that TDF members sold in the past.

Moderators: mi6c, Kite

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

SOLD: [EU] Sino-doll SI-172/H with S4 head - review sample

Post by Dollstudio »

Hi,

this one needs to move to a new home with someone not afraid of overweight dolls:
  • Item for sale: Sino-doll SI-172/H with S4 head
  • Material: silicone
  • Asking price: €2586 plus shipping
  • Preferred payment method: SEPA bank transfer
  • Shipping limitations: preferrably with the EU as this doll cas import fees cleared
  • General location: Germany
  • Age of item: 1 week
  • Bought new or previously owned: review sample ex factory
  • Damage to item: as supplied by factory
  • Repairs made: no
  • Modifications: no
  • Indicate if this doll is from a smoker's home or smoke free home: smoke free home
Configuration as ordered:
  • Body style: 172 cm
  • Skin color: tan
  • Nipple color: dark
  • Areola size: medium
  • Vagina built-in (fixed)
  • No pubic hair
  • Finger & toe nails: pink French manicure
  • Textured skin
  • Head: S4
  • Eyes: #2 (blue)
  • Lip color: #5
  • Wig #8
All ex factory accessories will be supplied as delivered.

Optional customizations:
  • standing
  • tan lines
  • ultra soft vagina
  • movable eyes
  • new shoulder joint (= shrugging shoulders and can lean forward)
If you are interested in this doll, please read the unboxing review fragments carefully: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 7&t=108504

There are significant deviations from manufacturer specs and configuration. E.g. the doll is much heavier than advertised, the feet are much smaller than advertised, and finger & toe nails are not pink Franch manicure as ordered.

This doll was intended for a thorough Unboxing review and photography, but both did not work out. The review had to be canceled prematurely because there were just too many deviations from the ordered product; and at least I can not use this doll for photography. Hopefully someone else makes some sense of her standing and shrugging options.

The price is calculated based on manufacturer's MRP minus 20% because she is 20% heavier than advertised.

The price includes VAT across all EU destinations, but not shipping. The package weight is ~54 kg.

Upper body:
DSC06294.JPG
DSC06294.JPG (1.19 MiB) Viewed 4499 times
Lower body:
DSC06295.JPG
DSC06295.JPG (1.61 MiB) Viewed 4499 times
Vagina:
DSC06275.JPG
DSC06275.JPG (1.25 MiB) Viewed 4499 times
Head:
DSC06266.JPG
DSC06266.JPG (1.34 MiB) Viewed 4499 times
DSC06285.JPG
DSC06285.JPG (1.22 MiB) Viewed 4499 times
DSC06286.JPG
DSC06286.JPG (1.21 MiB) Viewed 4499 times
Accessories:
DSC06287.JPG
DSC06287.JPG (1.43 MiB) Viewed 4499 times
Sandro
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

Get news & updates on Twitter - Dollstudio @Twitter

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

Dollstudio Dollworks Adapter System - Create your hybrid doll!

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: [EU] Sino-doll SI-172/H with S4 head - review sample

Post by Dollstudio »

Hi,

based on the poll How much is Sino-doll's 172 cm H cup doll really worth? I am under the impression that this SI-172/H silicone doll will not find a new home anytime soon for MRP minus 20%.

So I am switching now to auction mode.

Starting bid will be €500.

This auction starts as soon as thes post has published and runs until Dec 6th 23:59 CET.

Sandro
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

jakexi

Post by jakexi »

I might be interested but i quess the shipping costs will be out of this world 0X

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

jakexi wrote:[…] i quess the shipping costs will be out of this world […]
Not necessarily, it depends on the shipping service and the destination.

According to the cardboard, the box is 160×43×35 cm; that's a standard size for tall dolls.

Most destinations within the EU and around Germany are around €100 (UPS) respectively ~€300 (DHL Express). Some remote destinations (e.g. Canary Islands or overseas territories) might require DHL Express.

Within Germany there might be cheaper carriers, and additionally you could pick her up in Berlin.

If you are worried about shipping costs, just ask with your favourite destination and I will check.

Sandro

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Hey! This is one of the best bargain opportunities of the doll world. Warning - she's heavy . . . but many people actually like the realism of that weight.

Many people are buying TPE dolls of this size and weight and this silicone is so very much better.

In due course SD will bring the weight down but at this price this is a particular bargain for someone on a budget.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Does she have a hook?

Compared to a 50kg 170cm RealDoll this doll's the bargain of the century.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

trance
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: [EU] Sino-doll SI-172/H with S4 head - bid

Post by trance »

I miss pictures from her back, even in the unboxing review I couldn´t found them.

Yes the Doll is heavy and so handling is not as easy, but she´s a beauty and its possible for me to
pick up.

I start bidding with 550,- Euro but still would like to have Pictures of her rear-side.

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: [EU] Sino-doll SI-172/H with S4 head - bid

Post by Dollstudio »

trance wrote:[…] Pictures of her rear-side.
Here they are: viewtopic.php?p=1428965#p1428965

Sandro

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

Hi,

also there was a question about shipping to the U.S. Yes, this is possible, but it might be expensive. Unless you have an own shipping carrier, the shipping costs will be similar to the freight costs from China to Europe (~$450). Also, the de minimis value of $800 will be probably exceeded, so you might have to pay import fees.

I think within the EU this doll will be a bargain, but outside not so much.

Sandro

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

@trance: I your bid of €550 active or do you want to revoke it?

Thanks,

Sandro

thommyv

Post by thommyv »

If the auction is still active, I can offer €650 + shipping.

I am in EU.

Thanks.

:glou:
Current waifu: Sanhui Elfie [118 cm]
Past waifus: 4Woods AI Doll S+ [160 cm] <][> DollHouse168 KOI [138 cm] <][> WM Doll Riley [100 cm] <][> Beautiful Dolls Judy/Rose [120 cm]

trance
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by trance »

My Bid is still active, I think its a bargain and I think I can handle the heavy weight.

trance
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by trance »

New bid: 700,- Euro

awnedr777
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by awnedr777 »

My offer is 777 Euro, would pickup.

awnedr

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

Hi,

the auction is now closed.

The following bids were submitted, in chronologic order:
  • €777 (awnedr777, Fri, 07 Dec 2018 12:04 am - PM)
  • €800 (thommyv, Thu, 06 Dec 2018 10:05 pm - PM)
  • €650 (thommyv, Thu, 06 Dec 2018 11:02 am)
  • €550 (trance, Sun, 02 Dec 2018 4:32 pm)
  • €950 (trance, Thu, 29 Nov 2018 11:32 pm - PM)
Highest visible bid (via reply to this post) is €650 by thommyv, highest reserve bid (via PM) is €950 by trance.

It seems that the For Sale section is not so suitable for auction-type sales as the posts are moderated and there is a delay when the bid becomes visible, so some of the bids were placed by email. These reserve bids make everything a bit intransparent and chaotic; I apologize for that.

So first question would go to trance if your reserve bid is active. In that case you would get the SI-172/H for €950 with pickup in Berlin. Please send me an email to info@dollstudio.org arrange the pickup details. The package size is about 160x43x35 cm, requiring a car with rather big trunk.

If trance revokes his reserve bid, the SI-172/H would go to the 2nd highest bid by thommyv for €800 plus shipping.

Sandro

INFORMATIONS