www.wmdolls.com

SOLD: Teddy Babe Deluxe-Lisa

Reference of items that TDF members sold in the past.

Moderators: Kite, mi6c

rodman
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

SOLD: Teddy Babe Deluxe-Lisa

Post by rodman »

About a one month old Teddy Babe Deluxe Lisa with sexy Carly lips factory colored to Lisa lips color. Lisa is everything the manufacturer states; just not my cup of tea.
Typical Teddy Babe Deluxe. Comes with included outfit and one extra wig. Will include some female condoms (new of course) in addition.
Asking price: $475 firm plus cost of shipping.
Shipping limitations: CONUS
General location: Arkansas
Age of item: 1 month
Bought new or previously owned - Bought brand new and shipped from manufacturer.
Damage to item: No damage. None!
Repairs made: None necessary. No damage. Like new!
Modifications: Factory modification of Carly lips instead or Lisa lips, colored appropriately to match.
Need assistance with posting pictures?: Yes please. Not working.
Please remember, all pictures should be recent, each picture must include a paper note with your username and the day's date on it*¹
Also all mandatory pictures should be attached to the post or linked from The Doll Album or The Doll Harem, links from external sites are not valid*¹
Clear high resolution picture(s) showing entire front of item:
Clear high resolution picture(s) showing entire back of item *¹:
Clear close-up picture of face (if applicable) *¹:
Clear close-up picture of vaginal entry (if applicable) *¹:
Clear close-up picture of anal entry (if applicable) *¹:
Clear pictures showing all damage/repairs/modifications (if applicable):
Pictures showing included accessories (if applicable) *¹:
Additional information and pictures (not mandatory):
Attachments
pic 006.jpg
pic 006.jpg (49.02 KiB) Viewed 1155 times
pic 005.jpg
pic 005.jpg (58.32 KiB) Viewed 1155 times
pic 004.jpg
pic 004.jpg (60.78 KiB) Viewed 1155 times
pic 003.jpg
pic 003.jpg (32.73 KiB) Viewed 1155 times
pic 002.jpg
pic 002.jpg (62.13 KiB) Viewed 1155 times
pic 001.jpg
pic 001.jpg (58.31 KiB) Viewed 1155 times

Invo
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Teddy Babe Deluxe-Lisa

Post by Invo »

Hey, to what extent has the doll been used? May be interested

rodman
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by rodman »

Sorry for the delay. I didn't receive a notification. It has been used with a female condom. I'll include the remaining ones purchased (several). Lisa is very pretty as you can see, just like the manufacturer pictures. The "skin" is silky smooth and the nipples very perky. Any time I walk into the bedroom or the closet where she "stays" I actually do a "double take" thinking someone is there. My issue with her is simple: her finger and toenails are actually hard and sharp. Like climbing in bed with a woman who doesn't trim them. One time and I was sensitized. I'm sure they can be trimmed and filed but I don't want to mess with it. They are very pretty and they may not bother you in the least bit, but if they do fingernail clippers and a nail file should do the trick.

Again, sorry for the delay. I thought DF notified me with all inquiries. She is a bargain and will even ship in the original plastic "bag" to keep her crisp and clean.

Invo
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Invo »

No worries about the delay. The female condom thing is always a plus but admittedly I do try to avoid looking into used dolls. Still, can't say this isn't an interesting offer. Not to mention I'm also in the south so shipping might be reasonable. Can I ask what original purchase price for the doll was?

rodman
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by rodman »

$725 plus shipping. Manufacturer charges a flat $110 shipping fee as well. There has been no fluid contact. The manufacturer recommends using something like a closed end silicone vaginal insert. From what I read the (manufacturer) uses a "pussy velour" sock-like thing for dry sex but admits it isn't for everyone and that the silicone sleeve might be more to one's liking. They recommend slipping it into a plastic bag before inserting it. It is certainly double hygienic. I understand the "used" issue. When I thought about it, I realized that only my first "real" woman was a true virgin and it was just a fact of life. However, you can even do a culture on this one if you like. She is as pristine as they come. Heck, as far as that goes, I don't even know if any doll out there hasn't had a round or two before they ship them off new for that matter just to be mean; know what I mean?
Anyway, she is nice, pretty as far as a not-meant-to-be-realistic doll can be, and is very light. I don't know if you have ever touched one of these, but the "skin" is amazingly soft. Teddy babes have their own appeal. Some people collect them and display them in the house rather than "hide" them. I was amazed that Lisa was such a pretty "girl" after I got her. The manufacturer said she would grow on me and indeed she has. I have some clothes I bought for her on Ebay and I'll include those as well. I'm either going to find a "real one" or try one of the much more expensive TPE dolls. My biggest issue is weight because I have had both a neck and lumbar fusion as well as other back fractures. Lisa weighs like 20 lbs and can be carried easily. A live one carries herself, but they come with their own baggage for sure. Well if you decide you want Lisa I think you'll be happy with her, just be forewarned about the finger and toenails! I'm sure you'll find a way to work around them one way or the other.
I'm sure the shipping won't cost near what I paid. She really is a bargain for what you're getting.
Let me know and we'll work something out as far as the shipping is concerned. She will be encased in the original plastic bag she came in to make sure no dust or anything else gets onto her. Truly, this is as close to a NIB "used" doll as I believe is out there. And you are right, a truly used doll is not appealing, although I must say I've had PLENTY of used women so I'm not sure the difference is much more than a mindset.
Let me know.

browneyecricket

Post by browneyecricket »

pm sent ...

rodman
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by rodman »

Teddy Babe Lisa has sold.
Thank everyone for their interest.