www.wmdolls.com

SOLD: Unused 4woods A.I.doll EX With Choice Of 4 Heads US

Reference of items that TDF members sold in the past.

Moderators: Kite, mi6c

dragonfly8878
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: For Sale Unused 4woods A.I.doll EX With Choice Of 4 Head

Post by dragonfly8878 »

I'll give a good discount to anyone who buys this doll in the next 7 or so days.

Kyurious1

Post by Kyurious1 »

I am new to the dolls but would be interested in what kind of discount you are referencing. Let me know your thoughts on just what you have in mind. I am certainly interested.

cl3ansl8
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by cl3ansl8 »

Hi. Can you tell me which head is still available? Thanks in advance

dragonfly8878
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dragonfly8878 »

Hi Kyurious1. She is in the process of being sold. I do have another doll in the For Sale section, a Silicone Art M Body doll, in case you might be interested in her. She's a silicone over foam design, so the advantages of silicone but lighter. I believe if you make 5 posts anywhere in the Forum you'll have access to the PM (private message) system. Feel free to PM me if you'd want to discuss pricing on her.

Hi cl3ansl8. The two heads that are remaining for sale are the Elina head and Hitomi head. I'd be willing to sell each for $225, which includes shipping in the continental US.

cl3ansl8
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by cl3ansl8 »

dragonfly8878 wrote:Hi Kyurious1. She is in the process of being sold. I do have another doll in the For Sale section, a Silicone Art M Body doll, in case you might be interested in her. She's a silicone over foam design, so the advantages of silicone but lighter. I believe if you make 5 posts anywhere in the Forum you'll have access to the PM (private message) system. Feel free to PM me if you'd want to discuss pricing on her.

Hi cl3ansl8. The two heads that are remaining for sale are the Elina head and Hitomi head. I'd be willing to sell each for $225, which includes shipping in the continental US.
Thanks for the reply. But I was hoping you still have the hatsuki or neu head. Regardless, I appreciate it though

dragonfly8878
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dragonfly8878 »

Please mark this doll as Sold.

INFORMATIONS