www.wmdolls.com

SOLD: WM Dolls 165K + Head 74, Natural Skin

Reference of items that TDF members sold in the past.

Moderators: Kite, mi6c

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

SOLD: WM Dolls 165K + Head 74, Natural Skin

Post by JunkGuy »

FOR SALE:
WM Dolls model 165K body with head #74, both in natural/fair skin tone. Manufactured August 2016. Some rather noticeable issues (see below)

Asking price: Negotiable. Make an offer and best will take it.
Shipping limitations: None except where illegal to ship naked women bodies (typically middle east countries)
General location: Southeast USA
Age of item: 21 months at age of post (Manufactured August 2018, delivered September 2016)
Bought new or previously owned: Bought new. I am only owner and user.

ABOUT:
5'5" / 165cm tall. Approximately 77lb / 35kg weight with head attached (lighter than almost all of the full sized, big breast dolls). This is the "Full Figure" or revised version of the 165K that has a slightly wider waist and hips, larger nipples and no skin folds along the ribcage. The #74 head seems a little small for this size body in my opinion, so a large, thick wig is advised over something thin and flat to give the appearance of a larger head volume.

WHY AM I SELLING?
I replaced this with another 165K/74 combo recently, due to damage to this model and to take advantage of the new shrugging-shoulder and hinged-neck skeleton. I have no need to keep two of the same doll, and don't exactly have the room to store both indefinitely.

OPTIONS:
* Vaginal insert model. A new, unused insert will be included (the one that came with my replacement doll.)
* Standing option. No rust on bolts.
* Large nipple and 5cm aerolae options
* Pictures show factory blue eyes but I can replace with factory green at no extra cost (we can negotiate if you want both sets)
* French nude manicure fingernails (the paint is starting to wear off a few of them though)
* Unpainted toenails
* Standard WM head connection bolt. No rust.

ISSUES / DAMAGE:
* Loose back hinge. Tends to lean forward when stood up. Makes cowgirl position tougher but other positions arguably easier.
* Loose right knee hinge. If trying to get legs to stick straight out the right will drop 30-40 degrees. Makes transitioning doll from laying to standing position more difficult if the leg swings back during pivot.
* Yellow-staining of skin on head's ears and cheeks, and body's neck, shoulders and back. My first attempt at wig coloring (white wig colored to blonde with yellow alcohol ink) had too much ink and wasn't dried out enough before wearing. Looks like jaundiced skin. It is especially bad on the ears. I tried both factory stain remover and baking soda toothpaste but can't clear it up. You'll want to use a wig that covers the ears, if not shoulders as well.
* Significant tearing in groin on right leg side. Functionally repaired but looks very bad and the last few months of ownership I had to apply additional repairs about every two months because of strain and movement along hip joint would eventually stress and tear the repaired area.
* Visually poor repair of right knee cap area.
* Light, but often noticeable wear along left wrist. Good repair visually but feels a little rough (collects powder easily)
* Missing toenails on both big toes. All smaller toes still have nails.
* No poke-throughs in hands or fingers, and all fingernails attached (although could use repainting). This doll does have the thicker finger wires, however, several feel like they've broken off or popped out right at the palm plate. Left hand is worse than right in this regard. You can still mostly pose them, but unlikely to be able to hold up any amount of weight now. Fingers also tend to curl unnaturally when posed because of the loose/broken first knuckles.
* No tears in vaginal area.
* Mouth and anus never used for sexual purposes. No tears here.
* Factory makeup around the eyes is completely intact, as are both upper and lower eyelashes on both eyes. I was always very careful cleaning around the eyes to avoid removing the makeup.
* Factory makeup on aerolae and vaginal lips is, as expected, worn out. I use human-safe apricot color lipstick to refresh aerolae color. You can use same on vaginal lips, but it tends to come right off after a few insertions or removals of an insert.
* I colored inside of nostrils with black Sharpie pen. I find this minor modification to be more photorealistic but may not be to your liking so I point it out for your benefit.
* Eyebrows redrawn with dark brown Sharpie pen. These typically need retouching every few months.

ALSO INCLUDED:
* Original factory-supplied box and most packaging material (the major styrofoam bits but not the padding around hands or feet; I will have to replace those bits with bubble or foam wrap)
* Original factory-supplied pink blanket
* Unused factory-supplied vaginal insert (not the original from two years ago but the one I got with my replacement)
* Unused factory-supplied pink nightgown
* Unused white cotton gloves
* Unused irrigator
* Facial mask to protect eyelashes
* Unused comb and hair brush
* Two unused wig caps
* New tube of KleanColor MadlyMatte apricot color lipstick for touching up aerolae and nipples
* Single tube of nail glue
* Closet Bar Suspension Kit from RealLoveSexDolls.com
* A small block of spare TPE for stain or makeup testing, or for repairs. Definitely use this piece for repairs but the vaginal insert might be better for stain testing, given how much larger it is.
* Your choice of one new factory wig: 05 long brunette, 08 long black, or 13 long blonde. Taken out of package and placed on doll's head but not used beyond this brief sizing and comparison session. (I preferred a different wig than these three.) I will include one but we can negotiate if you want two or all three.
* I may throw in an extra article of clothing or two that I don't wish to keep. They might not fit the doll that well though but will certainly be non-staining.

I admit that this is not a very photographic doll because of the noted damage. The last photoset or two I did with this doll I had to be creative to either hide the staining and knee problems or airbrush them away, and never show the groin. But for a big breast doll solely for fun times in the sack, this doll might be right up your alley. One option to consider is removing the legs (and possibly arms or head as well) to turn it into a torso doll, giving you the opportunity to redo the bad repair I did on the groin. I think I've supplied enough pictures to see both all the features and all the damage I noted above.

I would greatly prefer to sell the body and head together, but will consider inquiries about one or the other. However, I will not sell the head until the body is sold, so if you make an offer on just the head you'll have to wait until someone who wants to buy just the body. If body and head are split, I will split the accessories between which are meant for the body and which are meant for the head. (Brushes, wig caps, and eyemask with the head, the rest with the body.)

I can ship by your choice of either FedEx or UPS, to anywhere in the world where it’s legal to do so. Total package weight is 100 lbs (I weighed at 99.6.) so best guess is that will run $100-$150 within USA by ground service, more costly to more distant locations. I would expect buyer to pay for shipping but if there's any pickup charge I will foot the bill for that part as I don't have the means to take a package this large to the shipping store and I don't wish to penalize a buyer for that shortcoming. Original box and major elements of original padding will be used, but I will add quite a bit of additional cushioning.

I desire PayPal payment. If you pay by e-check, I will not ship until I see it clear. I do not have an exact price in mind. Private message me with offer and I will consider the best of what I get. Provide USA ZIP Code or your country and I’ll get a shipping charge for you as well. If you are very close to me, I’ll offer local pickup and option of cash payment. (I live in southeast USA, but I don’t wish to publicly provide my exact location to anyone but interested buyers.)

front.jpg
front.jpg (462.1 KiB) Viewed 3796 times
back.jpg
back.jpg (469.79 KiB) Viewed 3796 times
01.jpg
01.jpg (742.75 KiB) Viewed 3796 times
02.jpg
02.jpg (176.08 KiB) Viewed 3796 times
03.jpg
03.jpg (518.37 KiB) Viewed 3796 times
04.jpg
04.jpg (384.15 KiB) Viewed 3796 times
05.jpg
05.jpg (536.8 KiB) Viewed 3796 times
06.jpg
06.jpg (445.77 KiB) Viewed 3796 times
07.jpg
07.jpg (875.14 KiB) Viewed 3796 times
08.jpg
08.jpg (810.56 KiB) Viewed 3796 times
Attachments
14.jpg
14.jpg (44.85 KiB) Viewed 3791 times
acc03.jpg
acc03.jpg (31.99 KiB) Viewed 3791 times
acc02.jpg
acc02.jpg (49.69 KiB) Viewed 3791 times
acc01.jpg
acc01.jpg (43.53 KiB) Viewed 3791 times
13.jpg
13.jpg (20.86 KiB) Viewed 3791 times
12.jpg
12.jpg (36.13 KiB) Viewed 3791 times
11.jpg
11.jpg (30.3 KiB) Viewed 3791 times
10.jpg
10.jpg (39.84 KiB) Viewed 3791 times
09.jpg
09.jpg (36.49 KiB) Viewed 3791 times

Paintingdolls
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: FOR SALE: WM Dolls 165K + Head 74, Natural Skin

Post by Paintingdolls »

I Appreciate all your details in this post, That said due to the extensive damages to the doll. I would give $500.00 at the most.

Jacko123

Post by Jacko123 »

Junk guy,

I believe I read your original post in 2016 when you received Brie. She is gorgeous and sorry you are having problems. What exactly are you going to purchase now and how will the problems you have incurred from this doll not exist with the new one. I am considering a similar size and frame purchase and have been reading your very detailed posts. They are very good and appreciate your detail. Thanks

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

I've already replaced my doll with a newer model that has the quiet hinged neck and shrugging shoulders. The one you see in the Melon Farming set is the new doll. This old one has been hanging out in the closet since the new body arrived. I expect the new one to last much longer, as I've learned what not to do. Particularly avoiding TPE glue which made tiny holes in the knee and crotch into the huge disasters you see here, and being much more careful with the wigs (I've purchased another wig of the same style I've been using but won't color it with yellow ink - she'll wear this around the house and reserve the colored ones for photos.)

If you're new to dolls and want a tall, busty model, this makes a good starter. I realize it has some serious cosmetic issues, but if you're not certain you want a doll this large or don't have the money to afford a brand new doll, this might fit your needs. (Particularly if you use a wig that covers the sides of the face and clothing to hide the crotch and knee problems.) Or if you have a less busty doll and just want to have some fun with a big breasted model without breaking the bank, this might suit your needs as well. Someone with more time and willing to put in the effort could even turn it into a torso doll at a much cheaper price than a new one.

I've had a few people inquire and I told them I was seeking about $800 + cost of shipping, but since no interest in the last week or so, I'll now accept the first offer of $650 + cost of shipping. If interest remains low, I might be able to be talked down further but this is where I'd like to be. It's halfway between what I was really hoping for and what the poster above indicated they'd pay for it.

Jacko123

Post by Jacko123 »

Thanks for input. I have so enjoyed reading your posts and learned much. Your photos are fabulous and clearly you have spent so much time in preparation.

What do you think shipping would run?

Also, how did you buy different this round to avoid the issues with TPE glues etc?

Did you order direct and were you involved with factory pre purchase?

Thanks

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

I think I estimated shipping from my location to New York as an example to be somewhere between $100 and $150. The webpages for both UPS and FedEx estimate about $100, but they then say something like "bulky item surcharge may apply" and this is another $40-$50. I can't be sure if it applies or not. (Other sellers with experience: did this apply to you?)

The holes in crotch and knee started as tiny holes, less than 1/4cm in size, but TPE glue dissolves as much as it adheres, so trying to fix the holes with glue a few times just made them bigger and bigger. I eventually broke down and tried to use heat treatment, but that only works well for small holes and cuts; by the time the holes were up to 2cm or so in size what I really needed to use was some kind of crucible to melt a large amount of TPE and pour it into the wound, which I didn't do. I kept trying to heat just the surface skin, which didn't repair the deeper hole and would eventually tear apart, making it worse. Had I just started with heat when the holes were still small enough, it may not have snowballed. I eventually got enough shredded TPE into the holes, and heated it a little at a time to fill the gaps (I think), but by then, the worse of the cosmetic damage was done.

I've worked with a vendor (RLSD) for both purchases. Customer support with direct factory purchase is limited. Better off paying a bit more if needed to use DollForum-approved vendor. If something does goes wrong (which is surprisingly often, as both of my orders had something go badly), you'll want a vendor's help to make it right.

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

Still for sale. Since I've been sitting on it without many bites, I've reduced price to about $575. That works to about $700 with shipping to most of eastern continental US. A little extra if you want more than one wig or both sets of eyes. Less if you only want the body and not the head with it.

I took it out of closet recently (for roughly first half of month) to make sure no additional damage was being incurred from storage. I made sure the butt wasn't flattening any from laying on the back - I had added extra padding in the box before storage and this seems to be doing the job. I also checked the body and head for any signs of TPE dryness or cracking and moved the hips, knees, shoulders, elbows, and wrists to ensure no excess drying in those areas. TPE still as supple and smooth as the day I put her in the closet, so I'm confident the conditions are safe. I'd done these same checks after about a month of storage, but it had been another 5-6 since then and more problems could have developed during that time but it seems all is well. Here are some photos I took of the body and head out of storage.
Attachments
face_201809.jpg
face_201809.jpg (179.23 KiB) Viewed 2193 times
body_201809.jpg
body_201809.jpg (190.69 KiB) Viewed 2193 times

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

SOLD.

I won't reveal buyer or price unless they wish to do so, but will say this was a successful face-to-face exchange as opposed to using shipping companies. Required me driving two hours to a drop off point, but buyer paid me for gas. (Still much cheaper than paying for shipping and he got to choose the date and time more precisely.)

Buyer had no desire for the box, so if anyone needs a large doll box with the interior styrofoam padding, let me know and we can discuss what it would take to get it to you. I'll take some photos and post a new thread for that soon.

INFORMATIONS